It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More American style fascism as top Republicans talk about arranging a possible hit on US ambassador

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I haven't seen him drain the swamp yet..

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I haven't seen him drain the swamp yet..

I see them stepping down before the s hits the fan don't you?

The D's are doubling, hell tripling down on tyranny. They are going to drag out their nest feathering game since it all goes to pot when we wake up. Already many of the RINO's who are just as if not more guilty of this mess have left. Gone are several idiots R's who just didn't run but saw the public ax coming for them anyway. I am sure any of the RINO's gone already would have stayed in the money game for all the marbles if they could. Romney, or McCaskill shouldn't get reelected. I am sure the old time Conservative R's in this thread can help find a couple more still hanging on but the RINO's will get a boot the next election cycle they are up for reelection IMO.

edit on 18-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Did you ever consider he is just controlled opposition to still forward the goals of the cabal and corporate elite? People like usual are still too busy bickering and fighting for the scraps that fall off the table but the machine presses forward at its core.

I noticed this place among many other “conspiracy” oriented areas of the internet drastically changed, in the early 2000s these places were very different and questioned everything, then I slowly started seeing the Illuminati term and common typical conspiracy’s thrown about everywhere in the mainstream.

Before I knew it wild theories like Q started showing up and became household terms. To me this all looks like it was co-opted early to nip it at the bud and misinformation was spread to taint the waters. Same way things have been handled for many years in the ufo community when people got too close. Co-opt, misinform, subvert. The house always wins.

edit on 18-1-2020 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2020 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n
As a matter of fact I do but where are we going to go when all the rest are proven corrupt liars I D K? The leadership is weak all around. I do like that Sen McSally who told the CNN 'reporter' he was a hack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join