It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More American style fascism as top Republicans talk about arranging a possible hit on US ambassador

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Reminder that this is coming from a guy who thinks President Trump will start a nuclear war if he is impeached.

Not exactly the poster boy for rational thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He may be posting from a gulag (mom's basement) right now ...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

The House panel made some of the documents that Parnas provided public on Tuesday, including a letter from Giuliani to then-President-elect Zelensky requesting a meeting as the President's personal attorney, in which Giuliani said he was working "with the President's knowledge and consent."

That last sinister looking sentence. Is proof that Giuliani was working as a personal representative of the president. Which is a title that can come with diplomatic immunity.

And you can bet your ass it did this time. (my first assumption)

But thanks CNN with that evidence you just established that everything was above board.

One thing re; above,

Trump himself on TV, has denied knowing what Giuliani was doing, he said Giuliana was doing his own thing.

"Is proof that Giuliani was working as a personal representative of the president." is not quite the same thing is it now?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm very happy that a coup participant was being monitored by intelligence agencies.

A lot better than the intelligence agencies being used to monitor journalists who reported stories damaging to the Democrat party.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do you understand what a fascist is?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When will some people admit to their liberal fascism books.google.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Do you understand what a fascist is?

Anyone who disagrees with him, I'd reckon.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Huh? Nothing I read said that a Republican was going to do a hit on an ambassador, it said that the Ambassador should be fired, not killed. There appears to be surveilance ordered on the ambassador to find if there is corruption going on there.

How can anyone take this and twist and express it as it is an ordered hit to kill someone. We should be observing that our ambassadors and their people are not becoming corrupted. I think we should be watching them to make sure they are doing what is good for America.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

“This unprecedented threat to our diplomats must be thoroughly investigated and, if warranted, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” Engel said.

Democrats To Investigate 'Profoundly Alarming' Ukraine Texts

The House to investigate what's happening in Xanadu.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I really wish all the anti-Trump crowd would take just a few minutes to read about what fascism is.

Also I wish that people who constantly claim to not be very interested in politics would just shut up or admit they're complete hacks supporting their party of choice. For somebody that isn't political OP sure does plant a lot of BS in the mud pit and offer up an incredible amount of ignorant posts about it.

An unapologetic communist bitching about fascists. What a forum we have here.

Fascism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Huh? Nothing I read said that a Republican was going to do a hit on an ambassador, it said that the Ambassador should be fired, not killed.

From the original post, "Hyde told Parnas "that address I sent you checks out" and "they are willing to help if we/you would like a price." He added: "Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money ... what I was told.""

What exactly do you think is being suggested here?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I really wish all the anti-Trump crowd would take just a few minutes to read about what fascism is.

Also I wish that people who constantly claim to not be very interested in politics would just shut up or admit they're complete hacks supporting their party of choice. For somebody that isn't political OP sure does plant a lot of BS in the mud pit and offer up an incredible amount of ignorant posts about it.

Fascism

"American style Fascism" is not my coined term:

Here's a great book on American style fascism:

American Nightmare: Facing the Challenge of Fascism

Here's a great video on the subject:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'm very happy that a coup participant was being monitored by intelligence agencies.

A lot better than the intelligence agencies being used to monitor journalists who reported stories damaging to the Democrat party.

coup - Dictionary.com

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A more recent example of American fascism would be Antifa.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: chr0naut

Fascism

"American style Fascism" is not my coined term:

Here's a great book on American style fascism:

American Nightmare: Facing the Challenge of Fascism

Here's a great video on the subject:

But so many other posters here keep misusing the language, even when they are shown repeatedly from authoritative sources, what the words actually mean.

edit on 15/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

A more recent example of American fascism would be Antifa.

Antifa (United States)

See.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Fascinating how that article virtually ignores their brownshirt, actual fascist, tactics.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: chr0naut

Fascinating how that article virtually ignores their brownshirt, actual fascist, tactics.

Well, as we all know, because their name means anti-fascist, they can't actually *be* fascist, duh.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: rickymouse
Huh? Nothing I read said that a Republican was going to do a hit on an ambassador, it said that the Ambassador should be fired, not killed.

From the original post, "Hyde told Parnas "that address I sent you checks out" and "they are willing to help if we/you would like a price." He added: "Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money ... what I was told.""

What exactly do you think is being suggested here?

Could be anything, the action might be payment for extreme surveilance or even creating evidence to show wrongdoing. Cops often plant evidence on criminals, that has not changed. To me that conversation could mean lots of things, it does not have to mean a hit. Unless you interpret it that way because you believe it has to be that way. Good thing our court system does not operate that way, half of America would be in prison for planning a surprise birthday party.
edit on 15-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If they cross examined Rudy here’s how it will go .

Schiff: Were you involved in getting Yovanovitch dismissed ?

Rudy: Yes

Schiff: Did you pressure the Ukrainian government to start a investigation into the Bidens and Burisma.

Rudy: Yes

What other secret documents do they need to get a honest answer ?

There’s a phrase for what the Democrats did .

It’s called a document dump

Edit;

Now I see what the problem is .

“ honest answer “

That’s like kryptonite to Adam Schiff . Lol ✌️

edit on 15-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join