It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Dem voters racist or are Dem POC candidates inferior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It is honestly this simple.

Has the Dem party become racist on a nationalist level and that's why they didn't support their Candidates Of Color(COC)?
or
Were the Dems Candidate of Color just inferior?

IF the Dem COC are just inferior, one has to ask Are Dem strong holds of CA, NY, NJ just racist and votes for inferior candidates because of the color of their skin?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Dems are just straight crazy. Why waste all that money. Trump already has it in the bag.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

All the dem candidates are inferior.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Our Votes don't matter...It's all predetermined!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Message was wrong. Minorities want to hear about jobs, fixing their communities, getting the drugs and crime out. Focusing on slavery reparations (never going to happen), more handouts and calling Trump a racists daily was a doomed strategy. If you ever talk to these people, I mean really talk to them, they don't like the handouts. They want to earn something themselves. Getting handouts is depressing. I've talk to many of them and that's what I learned.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Has the Dem party become racist

The Dem party has always been racist they just disguise it with "I'm from the government and we're here to help". Minorities have been buying it for decades.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Every single leftist on this site : “voter id laws are racist because blacks aren’t capable of carrying id”

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
edit on 14-1-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
It is honestly this simple.

Has the Dem party become racist on a nationalist level and that's why they didn't support their Candidates Of Color(COC)?
or
Were the Dems Candidate of Color just inferior?

IF the Dem COC are just inferior, one has to ask Are Dem strong holds of CA, NY, NJ just racist and votes for inferior candidates because of the color of their skin?

First, Asians are not minorities... Second, blacks make up about 13% of the population, one would think 50% watching the news. What do they want? Maybe if Corn Pop went up against Biden we would have a fight...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
On behalf of the rest of Georgia, I apologize for this.

I present this as evidence. You decide.

I personally think that the Democrats support the worst minority candidates so they can be controlled easier. They take advantage of them.
It is not necessarily the Democratic voter but the support of the Democratic party for these candidates that is the problem.
edit on 1 14 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I would say that is accurate. They don't want somebody going in there and riling up the hood. Do that and might end up with people who see themselves actually getting out of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Elijah Cummings was nearly as bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Every single leftist on this site : “voter id laws are racist because blacks aren’t capable of carrying id”

Your post reminded me of this video. But yeah, it's been my observation in life that leftists and liberals tend to be the most racist.
Skip to 1:01 for this gem:

"Do you think that's harder for black people to go online?"
"Well I feel like they don't have the knowledge of how, of like, how it works ... For most of the communities, they don't really know what is out there, just cause they're not aware, or like they're not informed."

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Identity politics is fundamentally racist and sexist because it places the focus on gender or skin color rather than policy platform or ideology.

The left embraces identity politics, ergo; the left is fundamentally racist and sexist.

QED

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Those candidates were inferior. Dig into the data and the democrat voters of color are even going with the candidates left. Are you accusing the minority voters of racism now? I know that would be the answer if they were Republican or even independent voters, but these are card-carrying Democrats, so we have to assume otherwise.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I live in an area that is predominantly black and I experience very little racism here but I have come to realize the most racist category of people are usually of the minority populations. It's like "the have not's are more prone to be racist than the have's".

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

EXACTLY!!!

When Dems say blacks are unable to vote the underlying message is:

Blacks are unable to go get a FREE State ID that every state issues

Blacks can not get bank accounts because every bank requires an ID to open an account

Blacks are unable to call the mobile FREE ID vans in many states, they don't know how

Blacks are unable to walk down the street to get to mobile vans that have FREE State ID's in many communities

Blacks can not get credit cards because they are unable to figure out how to get an ID

Blacks are unable to figure out how to use public transportation, or even an uber to get to the local courthouse to get a FREE State ID

Blacks don't know how to get a copy of their birth certificates or social security cards that were issued at birth so they can get a FREE State ID

Blacks in particular do not have enough mental capacity to do any of these things, because they are so poor and downtrodden.

Even the blacks who get welfare checks deposited to their banks, who must have a state ID to do any of these things, are not smart enough to know where their ID is to go and vote.

That is the message that Democrats are giving to Blacks when they say that requiring an ID to vote is racist because Blacks can't manage to get an ID.

One other message progressives/liberals/the left gives to people of color. "White Privilege" Which implies that if you are born a person of color you can never, ever have the privileges accorded to white people, because only white people experience cultural privilege. - Such a racist message that puts down people of color.

edit on 1/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I find it offensive that the Dims think peopple in 2020 can't possibly have an ID because it's too tough for them to get.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I find it offensive that the Dims think peopple in 2020 can't possibly have an ID because it's too tough for them to get.

There are a couple great videos of someone going around a city asking people why Democrat leaders think they are not capable of getting a govt ID. The responses are classic.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

How come the Democratic POC Presidential Candidates don't get an extra 15 to 20% in their polling to make up for their historical discrimination like is done for college applications?

The Democrats don't practice what they preach. Diversity is more important than ability.

new topics

top topics

join