It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat debate January 14 2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Grambler

Almost all of these dems say trade war bad

It is. Well, tariffs.

Fact.

No, look at the facts, trade deficit has shrunk big time with the tariffs a bonus.

Do you dems even care about the truth?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I hope they don't start on the economy and how they will lift wages and make sure women and blacks are getting more job opportunities.
That's already happening guys, change the playbook or pack it up and go home.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Right now they all seem to be phoning it in.

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And by that logic, here you are criticizing us.

Poor baby, are you that afraid of us?

itll be ok

link   
The strength of the dollar makes trade look not as good as it is

originally posted by: proximo

Almost all of these dems say trade war bad

It is. Well, tariffs.

Fact.

No, look at the facts, trade deficit has shrunk big time with the tariffs a bonus.

Do you dems even care about the truth?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
babylonbee.com... babylon bee with a good satire article summing it up so far

DES MOINES, IA—Authorities are warning that a gang of known criminals is currently holding a meeting to debate various plots to steal your money. The criminals are debating exactly how much of your money to steal. Some are suggesting stealing all of your money, while others would just like to steal most of your money. Whatever the case, they all agree on two things: A.) you have money and B.) it must be stolen. "I know!" shouted one of the criminals, an older man with frizzy hair, known throughout the criminal underworld as a seasoned veteran when it comes to stealing people's money. "We could lower ourselves in through people's roofs and grab stuff like in that new movie the kids are talking about, Impossible Mission!" "That movie is called Die Tough, you dummy," snapped one female gangster with the chiseled features of a Native American. "I think we should lie in wait in the bushes outside the mouth of a canyon in the American Southwest. Then, when the unsuspecting white man comes riding through on his horse or Tesla, we tomahawk 'em." She made a tomahawk gesture with her hand, only for another elderly man on the other side of her to grab her hand and begin sniffing it.
lol and its back and were on health care now and bernie once again starts off by sort of dodging the question

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

You using framing nails or those little finish nails?

Also, can I help?

Still not watching *whap*whap*whap* (ouch) the debate!

Using *whap* the finish *whap* nails.

I like the *whap* brass finish *whap*

(ouch)

link   
Bernie specifically asked how much his plan will cost, he refuses to answer as always.

But trust him, it'll all work out!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's always easy to implement a thing and when folks complain about its cost tell them what it would have been would have cost more. You have no way of knowing that for sure.

It's like claiming that the injuries from vaccination are worse than the disease because you have no way to prove how many might have died otherwise.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
bernie seems really grumpy like they and the moderators have him on tilt so to speak more so after the questions about what his health care plan will cost

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Because he doesn’t know how much it will cost.
And he really doesn’t care he only wants to win the election.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

warren is a fake

Why are you scared of her?

Personally she is the biggest con man I have seen in years.

Lies about being an Indian, lies about being fired while pregnant, lies about her kid being private schooled, lies about her career as a lawyer, lies about Bernie.

These are not small lies they are blatant big lies, all for her personal gain.

If a person is willing to lie like that a sane person would not want to make her the most powerful person in the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You really think any of these fools are worthy of even saying the word "President"?

10x more than Trump. They at least have a semblance of integrity, and what president means, versus a two bit POS thug who praises dictators and sells out our military, thinks he can do what he wants, ignore the Constitution, while constantly criticizing American citizens and our allies...and still sucks up to dictators. If you want to support and vote for that, more power to you.

stimulated the economy into the biggest boon in memory,

Thanks Obama.

Put up clowns and i'm going to laugh at them.

You support a clown. His name is Donald.

link   
Whoa finally something interesting.

I want to hear about klobuchars dads two failed marriages!

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So criticism of someone now equates to fear in your mind?

Sure.

I mean, you guys are the ones attacking and criticizing the dems like a pack of wolves and creating the thread to attack.

So, you fear something. Pretty simple.

Actually we just dislike her. i dislike plenty of people. But she is just another person and is no more threatening than anyone else. you ever hear its for the lulz?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Still funny how our resident Conservatives are so concerned with and critical of the dem candidates.

Since they make the threads.

Fear.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Really? The woman who lied about her heritage for gain. Lied about being fired for getting pregnant for gain. Lied about all that other stuff and may have lied to set up Bernie for gain ... has integrity?!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Joe's starting to lose focus, watch out everyone he may start sniffin hair to get back on track.

link   
Just turned it on. Something is wrong with Joe Biden tonight.

link   

no its entertainment and seeing what kind of candidate will be up against ours running in 2020 and how entertaining those debates will be with most of these clowns looking quite terrible least so far

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join