It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat debate January 14 2020

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

so on a scale of 1-10 ten being the highest mind you, how pissed exactly will you be when they once again take the nomination away from Bernie and give it to warren or biden then loot his donors money and add it to the DNC coffers and then the dems get destroyed in 2020 just like 2016 again? because by all the noise the DNC is making that is exactly what they intend to do to him ,least the RNC did not do backroom deals to stop trumps nomination

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

so on a scale of 1-10 ten being the highest mind you, how pissed exactly will you be when they once again take the nomination away from Bernie and give it to warren or biden then loot his donors money and add it to the DNC coffers and then the dems get destroyed in 2020 just like 2016 again? because by all the noise the DNC is making that is exactly what they intend to do to him ,least the RNC did not do backroom deals to stop trumps nomination

It’s a good point you make & that’s certainly a distinct possibility. I don’t care for the DNC.
I don’t care for the RNC either, but you’re right to point out they didn’t screw Trump over.
So to answer your question honestly, I’d likely be a 9 or 10 on the pissed off scale. It would suck, but I’d get over it. That’s life.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

if they do out of spite stay home k?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hot Mic...

Warren: Bernie, Why did you embarrass me in front of the whole country by calling me a LIAR?

Sanders: I didn't! But why did you call me a liar, Elizabeth?

www.thepostmillennial.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join