It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Hand Account of a Negative ‘Entity’ Being Expelled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Hmmm... have dark entities ever turned out to be something positive? Plus, OP said it showed some demonic-like face. Can't imagine that type of entity would be helpful to anyone..

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: KKLOCO
. . . Without speaking out loud, in my head telepathically, I said to the spirit “identify yourself”. Immediately, the blacked out head turned into the most menacing demon type face (I hate using biblical terms) you could imagine . . .

When you confronted this entity and asked it to "identify" itself, did you primarily want to know about the nature of it's alignment (good, neutral or evil) and do you feel it's response gave you your answer?

it.

Yes, that was my exact intention. Because it was purposely masking itself. I felt the response did give me my answer.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: KKLOCO

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I wonder why asking it to leave worked? Maybe it knew, with the previous protection you put on yourself, and the shaman there, that you could not be messed with.

Or maybe telling it to leave has some power.

I think the fact that you had no fear helped alot too. How did you come about doing a shamanastic retreat?

One of the exercises I do before the ceremony is this: I imagine a bubble all around me. Each time I take a breath in, then exhale out — the bubble gets bigger and bigger. As if filling the bubble with more air, making it larger and stronger. I do this for a good 10 minutes or so, until I feel satisfied. The entity did not penetrate the bubble I created.

We were invited to the ceremony by our friend. Whom ironically, was a psychic that worked for the FBI in missing person cases.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Except that people with no drug history and different beliefs have seen dark entities similar to OP across the world.

Why would actors be hired to pretend to see something horrifying and possibly effect another into having a bad trip?

Why would a shaman want anyone to have a bad trip and trick them into seeing something dark? Not only would that take more time, energy, and money. It would also create bad experiences and less likely for the shaman to get repeat customers.

EXACTLY! These experiences are VERY draining for the shaman. I spoke with the shaman about it years later at dinner. He encounters theses beasts frequently.He would prefer to not encounter these dark beings. But it goes with the territory of their craft.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not being allowed to talk about that means Yes.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hmm im guessing when many people are opening theirselves up to the spirit world it may attract entities.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hmm im guessing when many people are opening theirselves up to the spirit world it may attract entities.

It absolutely does. Many spirits are intrigued, some don’t care, and too many are evil.

I’ve seen large shadow spirits congregate at times, during the ceremony. These ones didn’t feel negative. Who knows though.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So basically this was like the oija board game only geared for grown children?

Let me give you some advice. Most negative entities if not all, would not leave at your command or if you had a half naked man playing the flute and blowing smoke in your face for 7 day and 7 nights or years for that matter, called the name of Jesus, Buddha, Zeus, or even Donald Trump.

What you witnessed was a completely indifferent entity, that likely was just a figment and product of sitting around to much and smoking to much of the peace pipe smoke.

Not dissing your experience. But disclaimers do apply. This whole summoning spirits thing is like going to a house party, it only gets rowdy when you invite certain people in. Otherwise, its likely a bunch of dudes sitting around drunk and playing mario kart.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
Now that sounds like a much more harrowing ordeal then any spirit summering or exorcising that I have ever heard or seen.

But hey! The world is full of surprises that come in delightful packages....At first. Its called life. Makes me want to post up the opening intro to married with children. Terrifies the # out of me for sure.

In fact I think I will!

In fact I think I did.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Pretty sure that HAARP was a big failure.

Lets just say that "they" will have a hard time organizing and creating a system to delivering amazon packages in any sane and logical order or convenience for many years yet.

So ya! Mmm. Controlling the weather on a global scale or even local scale? YA! I would not hold your breath. Just like the people who are still holding there breath on going to the moon and having picnicking there.

As for true evil spirits or malevolent or negative entities....Those who have encountered them, are likely dead now and there story with them. Those that survived? Are few as in maybe one or two or possibly 5 out of the whole population inhabiting this planet.

And there not likely to bother with telling you or others about them or stuff and things.

The rest? Is dealing in the whole monkey see monkey do department. I think the cure for evil spirits, comes in pill form for many a people. The happy pills no doubt.

But hey. All for people doing what they deem interesting or helpful. Even if that interest is kind of silly or stupid and may have adverse effects.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It could deceive you into thinking it has no bad intentions when really it does. I would banish it or send it to the light.

Quite true, a dark spiritual entity with bad intentions may try to deceive. However, due to the conditions of their existence as a spirit, I am of the opinion that spiritual entities are incapable of lying. They could reply to a question with a truthful but evasive or misleading answer or refuse to say anything at all in an effort to deceive. Direct questions with yes or no answers work the best to get around the deception. If you can get it's name, then you will have the power to command it to leave or whatever you want without invoking a higher power. If it is a particularly strong entity, you may need help from a higher power of some kind to control or be rid of it if your will isn't strong enough.

Disclaimer: The above is merely my opinion based on some years of occult study and practice, something I abandoned 25 plus years ago. I gave it up not because it didn't work, it worked pretty well actually, but because the consequences were too much. Be careful of what you wish for, you just may get it!

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why didn't the shaman expel it if he knew of its presence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join