It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party is a Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: strongfp

So... your old rich white guys have a more diverse support base than our old rich white guys? Cool

You're missing the point ... you're probably the same type of person who would say colonialism, segregation, and apartheid don't echo into today's world either.
edit on 14-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
And how many people vote for someone just because of their color, sex,or religion?

Too many.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Very few people are going to volunteer to make it tougher on themselves just to help out strangers or benefit people they aren't even directly associated with.

How do you know that?...or are you just talking about yourself.

I'm talking about human nature. Look, if *most* people personally practiced and believed in egalitarian ideals and altruism, then we wouldn't require tax-revenue funded welfare, reverse discrimination laws, etc. Most of society would be already doing those things, so the laws wouldn't be needed at all. By the way, I am absolutely talking about myself. I'm not a disingenuous man, I readily admit that my family and I come first and the rest of this world can earn their own way same as I have.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is no need to state the obvious. I remember when the Democrats were a decent party, they had good political candidates and were not out to take away the rights of the citizens.

I could not agree more. I used to be a liberal Democrat. I also voted for Obama. Everything changed for me after that unfortunately. I voted for Trump this past election, and will be voting for him again. I don’t align with him on everything, but he has done a tremendous job accomplishing very important things (for me, I personally appreciate his efforts in VA reform, criminal justice reform, prison reform, and growing and strengthening the economy, etc).

Unfortunately, I have been appalled and embarrassed by the Democratic Party for several years now.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: M4ngo

Correct. However there are still three women in the Democratic race. Compare that to the Repub field in 16 and how did it compare. As I remember there was one black man and one woman, Carly Fiorina, running. Trump made fun ridiculed Fiorina's physical appearance. The rest were all white guys, many of whom were rich. So where does that get us do you suppose.

Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are white guys?

Oh yeah, according to actual racist Democrats, they're not real Latinos.

You don't even know who ran for President last time. Why should we think anything you say is remotely informed or credible?
edit on 14 1 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is no need to state the obvious. I remember when the Democrats were a decent party, they had good political candidates and were not out to take away the rights of the citizens.

I could not agree more. I used to be a liberal Democrat. I also voted for Obama. Everything changed for me after that unfortunately. I voted for Trump this past election, and will be voting for him again. I don’t align with him on everything, but he has done a tremendous job accomplishing very important things (for me, I personally appreciate his efforts in VA reform, criminal justice reform, prison reform, and growing and strengthening the economy, etc).

Unfortunately, I have been appalled and embarrassed by the Democratic Party for several years now.

You and a lot of other Democrats.

That party is in big, big trouble.

ETA: And just like in '16, there is a serious amount of denial about why. If you go back and watch election night coverage on CNN or MSNBC, the Democrat strategists already knew why Hillary lost. She didn't campaign effectively. People on the ground in the swing states had been telling her campaign for weeks they needed to put more resources into them and that she wasn't connecting with voters. But she was too busy going to California 14 times because that's where all the money is that she was gonna live off of after the election was over. All of this was known on election night. Everyone knew why she lost.

But instead of learning from that, they immediately invented the fake Russia collusion story and used it as an excuse not to admit they did a single thing wrong. As a result, they're doubling down this time on all the things that didn't work, and they're gonna lose big.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You shouldn't believe what I say, you are right. And you are also right about those two men. My bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

it is absolutly simple to argue with that

you get these contrast pictures by cherry picking

its distressingly simple - you scan all the availiabe pictues of the 2 groups - and select the 2 that " proove your claim "

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Representing quite the diverse team tho. Dems Vrs Repubs, take a guess which is which...

can you point out where the GOP preached diversity?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

The Dems on stage tonight will be only white, rich people.

For a party that proudly boasts being advocates for and practitioners of: diversity, minorities, uniqueness, etc...not a single one accurately represents the qualities the Democratic party prides themselves as being and supporting.

The Democratic party is a Hypocritical and Fraudulent Party.

The party is a fraud but not for the reason you mention.

define 'accurately represent'
skin color / sex; maybe not..
ability tom advocate ALL constituents; Of course

The idea that a white man cannot be their representative is stupid. The most qualified should win period - regardless of their physical characteristics. Quite frankly it is racist to think otherwise.

Does a caucasian accurately represent minorities and diversity?

Again, the Democratic Party is a Hypocritical and Fraudulent Party.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Representing quite the diverse team tho. Dems Vrs Repubs, take a guess which is which...

Ummm...I know...right...?

Kinda makes you wonder...how many on the right side of the isle...believe Guam will capsize if the marines land there...

YouSir
edit on 15-1-2020 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2020 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The republicans are the racist, elitist white people party

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The leaders who compose the Democratic party are frauds and corrupt thieves. It's been that way for decades now. Many Republicans are too, but at least they CARE about American citizens...and those nearing birth.

Yeah, they care about those unborn babies a whole lot. But the second they're out of the womb, NOT ON MY DIME!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The difference is, one party (Democrats) criticize their competition for lack of diversity. Then that same party (Democrats) produce the exact same or less minority candidates than they just criticized.

It's call hypocrisy, and Democrats are 99% full of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Dems on stage tonight will be only white, rich people.

For a party that proudly boasts being advocates for and practitioners of: diversity, minorities, uniqueness, etc...not a single one accurately represents the qualities the Democratic party prides themselves as being and supporting.

The Democratic party is a Hypocritical and Fraudulent Party.

Spot on analysis

A fraud

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
First Trade Deal between USA and CHINA. It is HISTORIC, but CBS Nightly news mentions it for a mere 20 seconds, after describing how some snow might fall in the Midwest this weekend.

The people in charge of 90% of U.S. news organizations should be labeled as TRAITORS to the U.S.A., after President Trump begins his second term.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I can argue with it. Democrats map districts according to race then backs someone who keeps them pinned down in those districts. Just having more black reps in Congress doesn't mean anything. If it did those districts would improve. They never do.

So are you saying it is a good thing they only have white candidates. The black minority candidates mean nothing because they come from black areas? Seems to me that is the way it should be.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join