It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party is a Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Dems on stage tonight will be only white, rich people.

For a party that proudly boasts being advocates for and practitioners of: diversity, minorities, uniqueness, etc...not a single one accurately represents the qualities the Democratic party prides themselves as being and supporting.

The Democratic party is a Hypocritical and Fraudulent Party.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I guess at some point they will figure out Trump schedules his rallies on the same night of their slumber party pillow fight.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dilly Dilly!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I guess at some point they will figure out Trump schedules his rallies on the same night of their slumber party pillow fight.

How is that relevant to the OP?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

LOL

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

For a party that proudly boasts being advocates for and practitioners of: diversity, minorities, uniqueness, etc...not a single one accurately represents the qualities the Democratic party prides themselves as being and supporting.

The party is a fraud but not for the reason you mention.

The idea that a white man cannot be their representative is stupid. The most qualified should win period - regardless of their physical characteristics. Quite frankly it is racist to think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So the Party was real when they had a black man in the Oval office for 8 years?

I'm not sure where you people come from?

Maybe we really do need the gulags?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: M4ngo

The party is a fraud but not for the reason you mention.

The idea that a white man cannot be their representative is stupid. The most qualified should win period - regardless of their physical characteristics. Quite frankly it is racist to think otherwise.

Does a caucasian accurately represent minorities and diversity?

Again, the Democratic Party is a Hypocritical and Fraudulent Party.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Representing quite the diverse team tho. Dems Vrs Repubs, take a guess which is which...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Representing quite the diverse team tho. Dems Vrs Repubs, take a guess which is which...

Pretty hard to argue with that.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The hypocritical irony of the Democratic Party has reached an all-time high!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have Never Seen so Many White People that Hate Being White .............WTF ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2020 by KnoxMSP because: satire, not nice post, lol

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So... your old rich white guys have a more diverse support base than our old rich white guys? Cool

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The leaders who compose the Democratic party are frauds and corrupt thieves. It's been that way for decades now. Many Republicans are too, but at least they CARE about American citizens...and those nearing birth.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I can argue with it. Democrats map districts according to race then backs someone who keeps them pinned down in those districts. Just having more black reps in Congress doesn't mean anything. If it did those districts would improve. They never do.

link   

I don't think it has anything to do with being rich and white.

The problem is outliers, by definition don't generally represent mainstream Americans, as a whole. They are the ones voting, after all.

Electing someone on any basis aside from policies that one believes are in the countries best interests defies logic.

Take any real issue that you want. If people percieve it as harming more ppl than it helps, it is likely a losing issue. A majority of Americans absolutely hate the idea of special interests getting special treatment or consideration.

It's not about black, white, rich or poor. It's about not wanting whackjob utopian ideas without a viable plan to implement them, short of serious taxation and wealth redistribution.

If the dems came up with a candidate that had realistic policy ideas, that didn't destroy the working class, it wouldn't matter the color, sex, or anything else.

I like Trump, but there are many who don't. You know what most dislike more than DJT?

Dumb ideas, and carreer theiving polititions, with both hands in the cookie jar, ramming things like climate change, more wasteful bureaucratic govermment programs, political corectness, etc down their throats.

End rant.......

edit on 1142020 by Mach2 because: Sp

link   
And how many people vote for someone just because of their color, sex,or religion?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I voted for trump but I wouldn't say I have much in common with him.

Now I do have a huge problem with the top democrat candidates.
They have been in office for 30 years and are trying to convince me they can fix the country.
They are the ones that screwed it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I don't think it has anything to do with being rich and white.

The problem is outliers, by definition don't generally represent mainstream Americans, as a whole. They are the ones voting, after all.

Electing someone on any basis aside from policies that one believes are in the countries best interests defies logic.

Take any real issue that you want. If people percieve it as harming more ppl than it helps, it is likely a losing issue. A majority of Americans absolutely hate the idea of special interests getting special treatment or consideration.

It's not about black, white, rich or poor. It's about not wanting whackjob utopian ideas without a viable plan to implement them, short of serious taxation and wealth redistribution.

If the dems came up with a candidate that had realistic policy ideas, that didn't destroy the working class, it wouldn't matter the color, sex, or anything else.

I like Trump, but there are many who don't. You know what most dislike more than DJT?

Dumb ideas, and carreer theiving polititions, with both hands in the cookie jar, ramming things like climate change, more wasteful bureaucratic govermment programs, political corectness, etc down their throats.

End rant.......

Completely understand. I am just pointing out the hypocritical irony of the Left Wing Liberal Democratic Party.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join