It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A Surprise NOT! Greta Thunberg’s Dad Writes Her Facebook Posts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
You clearly do not like to lose a debate, but I am sorry, you have lost this one by a long shot! At least think before you write, and when you are wrong, at least be a man and admit it!

LMAO!!!
OK Baghdad Bob, whatever you say.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Jay-morris

I disagree.

It's about the adherence to a belief.

As has been explained, not 97% of scientists agree.

Greta (as I've stated) is just the latest face of the man-made climate change agenda.

People are pushing this with no uncertainty. They are all in on this.

You've stated that you might be wrong.

Know what that is?

It's rational thought and skepticism.

Same as what many (most) of us use.

I'll even go as far as say that I may be wrong on my stance on climate change. I'm data-driven so I look at the tools used, the efficacy of instrumentation used for measurement and the math.

Sorry, I disagree!

We know that average surface temperature has risen about 1.62 degrees since the late 19th century. Do you agree with this?

Science and data shows this change has been driven by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere. Is it just a coincidence that most of the warming has occurred in the last 35 years?

Also the last five warmest years on record have taken place since 2010. Is this another coincidence?

Is this usless data?

Like I said, you will always have deniers. Deniers that the earth is round, we went to the moon, HIV causes AIDS etc etc. No matter what data you throw at these people too, they will not listen.

Until I see evidence otherwise, and not just conspiracies, then my view is climate change is effected by humans. Why? Because that's what the data points too.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You clearly do not like to lose a debate, but I am sorry, you have lost this one by a long shot! At least think before you write, and when you are wrong, at least be a man and admit it!

LMAO!!!

Give it up already! You have made yourself look silly. Move on!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

*sigh*

We were so close to a break through.

Let's schedule another session next week, just set an appointment with Betty when you leave.

I think we did make progress today though, so don't be too disappointed with yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

LMAO!!!

No, HERE I will make myself look silly.

My activity in this thread has simply demonstrated that you are on the wrong side of logic, wrong side of truth, and fully on the side of foolishness. The fact that you've now resorted to nothing but ad-homs, games, and false claims of victory in spite of every demonstrable indication of total defeat just seals the fact that you've got nothing to come back with aside from grasping at straws and going for desperate begging for me to stop even trying to get intelligent discussion from you. Oh well, blood from a stone, I reckon.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My activity in this thread has simply demonstrated that you are on the wrong side of logic, wrong side of truth, and fully on the side of foolishness

Kinda funny that someone like you should struggle to make this case stick then. You need more glue on the right side or something?

A remote controlled Gretchen question and Dr. Faustus shows up cooking up plumes of hot air until we all fall asleep. Kinda poetic.

And now to our beloved category say stuff with Johann Wolfgang

“A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.”

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So I'm now in league with Satan because I'm challenging Anthropogenic Global Warming?

...oh yeah, the cult accusations were real far off, as proven by this little gem from you. Thank you for that, you and Jay have done a fantastic job in this thread of proving the point that AGW is the greatest ruse played on modern humanity and has become a global cult.
I appreciate the help, but don't expect reciprocity in your future debates from me.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Does this make Greta as Jesus or Al Gore as Jesus?

Just asking for a Catholic friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Does this make Greta as Jesus or Al Gore as Jesus?

Just asking for a Catholic friend.

Neither, but all of the people running for the Dem nomination have said they want to see Jesus cross the border unfettered so they can offer him free health care, education, and tax rebates.

I'm still trying to figure out how suggesting the person disagreeing with your groupthink is working with the Devil does anything but demonstrate your group is a cult.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I really see no difference between an extreme religious cult and the man-made climate change adherents.

Because if you disagree with their mindset, it's apostacy.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

LMAO!!!

No, HERE I will make myself look silly.

My activity in this thread has simply demonstrated that you are on the wrong side of logic, wrong side of truth, and fully on the side of foolishness. The fact that you've now resorted to nothing but ad-homs, games, and false claims of victory in spite of every demonstrable indication of total defeat just seals the fact that you've got nothing to come back with aside from grasping at straws and going for desperate begging for me to stop even trying to get intelligent discussion from you. Oh well, blood from a stone, I reckon.

Ok, let me see! This thread is about Gretas dad writing her posts on facebook. I have explained how facebook works, and you need a profile begore you can create a page. She does not have her own profile, so uses her dad's to exit the page. It's not rocket science is it!

Oh yes! I have really been put in my place there LOL

Then you try to be smart and say I am all for human climate change brcause of Greta! Which was obviously not true, and you are not even man enough to admit you were wrong! You just paint over it like it never happend.

It really looks like I have been schooled in their thread lololololololol

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

*sigh*

We were so close to a break through.

Let's schedule another session next week, just set an appointment with Betty when you leave.

I think we did make progress today though, so don't be too disappointed with yourself.

Ok, I pretty much knew you were going to ignore most of my post and make some sort of cryptic response.

Are you at least going to try and refute the data? I guess not!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I really see no difference between an extreme religious cult and the man-made climate change adherents.

Because if you disagree with their mindset, it's apostacy.

Do fanatics normally admit they are fanatics? Of course they don't. Like a said before, is it just a coincidence that a lot of Trump supporters jumped onto the climate change bandwagon on this site?

Is it a coincidence that over the last year, we have seen loads of climate change denier threads by Trump fanatics?

We had a thread the other week about the similarities between trump and Moses. Have you ever known a president to have such a fanatical following?

The guy is just a human being! A complete idiot, but still a human being. He is not the second coming, he is not a mini God!

I would be very worried if we had that same fanatical following of a leader in the UK, but it can happen anywhere I guess, as long as people are easily led!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So I'm now in league with Satan because I'm challenging Anthropogenic Global Warming?

You're not challenging jacksh!t.

We are, as in poking holes into your "Gretchenfrage". And you don't like how this turned on you, which is why you are threatening to withhold reciprocity. Geez. What a word... but is it really a threat when it also could be a relief?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You're not challenging jacksh!t.

We are, as in poking holes into your "Gretchenfrage". And you don't like how this turned on you, which is why you are threatening to withhold reciprocity. Geez. What a word... but is it really a threat when it also could be a relief?

Yeah been quite funny trying to watch him squirm out of it lol

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

LOL! Denial of counterarguments... another desperate tool in the toolbox of the woeful cultist.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, we've been watching you "laugh" for several pages now.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes, we've been watching you "laugh" for several pages now.

LOL sorry, but that's not going to work! How can you say you have won a debate when you adult ignore posts because you cannot answer them lol

Sad fact is you are one of many clueless Trump fanatics whose only reason they have to be a human climate denier is Trump!

At least try and put up a decent debate? At least counter dome of my posts to you. Come on! You can do it!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

LOL! Denial of counterarguments... another desperate tool in the toolbox of the woeful cultist.

Ok, I am now thinking you are just trolling for the sake of it!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You rejected the answers I gave, which is very different than me "ignoring posts," Baghdad Bob. I didn't ignore anything you asked, I simply provided answers your cult is programmed to vehemently reject and refuse to discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join