It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A Surprise NOT! Greta Thunberg’s Dad Writes Her Facebook Posts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Wow... this little girl who dared to have an opinion has really gotten under the skin of all you right-wingers, yeah?

Just think, it took a narcissistic billionaire b grade celebrity being placed in the most powerful position in the world, to get the left to have a collective meltdown. But all it took for the right to have a collective meltdown, was a little girl with no power whatsoever simply expressing her opinion... lol.

You really are a sensitive bunch... aren't ya?

Pretty clear there are enough snowflakes to create a blizzard on both sides. Anyone who is "my highway is the only way" deserves to find their way into one of Bernie's reeducation camps.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well. Misrepresenting mockery with your Hatey McHaterFace would be one of those issues you're having with me.

Touché, I'd reckon? A reckoning!

Why take our little rivalry over politics so personal? Heck, I wouldn't be able to talk about my opinions half that much if it wasn't for guys like you!

Next time make fun of my weight since I'm a fat old man. Say something like, "And this is coming from a guy who is so fat that when he goes camping. . . . bears hide their food!"

Guess what? I like the irony! Does it help that I'd probably like you if it wasn't for your politics?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Maybe if we kill all the children we can save the planet, and no more kids.

Robotize yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I like all you fruitcakes i just dgaf about your feels.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe if we kill all the children we can save the planet, and no more kids.

Robotize yourself.

Well, that's not entirely wrong and probably better than waiting for extinction.

But... but... BUT! We all know your father wrote those posts, in hindsight.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Why can't we find any crooked Al Gore crap on her page then? If there's somebody "growing the gubmint", it's you and your blank checks for the military.

Same reason Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton never advertised in their campaign platofrms their connection to George Soros, despite taking in millions and millions of dollars from him and his radial PACs. Their entire target audience aren't comprised of doe-eyed idiots, there are enough folks out there who would hear warning bells if those associations were front and center and being directly advertised by Greta's handlers.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Jay-morris

Oh looky!

Yet another one who just wants to insult because I've busted their little balloon.

Tough cookies, Lumpy.

Your fear tactics and climate panic aren't working.

You busted their little balloon lololol. Please post where you have done this?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
I think it's more a matter of being pissed at her handlers and the media for trying to make her out to be some miracle child who has deep & profound experience/knowledge on climate science... when in reality she's just a kid who realistically knows very little. She's clearly being used as a tool to try and manipulate the masses via emotional response. That's what gets under my skin... if anything I feel sorry for her personally, poor kid has had her childhood taken from her by her own bloody selfish parents.

The only ones making her out go be " a miracle child" are the ones who cannot stop talking about her, and thsts the jealous haters. Thst is pretty obvious, esp on this site!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

She does not use Facebook. To edit a page you need a profile.

Of course .
So , her father has to do it for her.
Is she incapable of doing so herself ?
Or , does she have to rely on the thoughts implanted in her head by her parents ?

lol she uses his profile because she does not have one! Do I really have to spell it out for you? Is it really that hard to understand? Do you know how facebook works. Also, what does it matter if he did post on there on her behalf? What's wrong with that? Most facebook pages from people in the limelight get people to run it!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I think it's more a matter of being pissed at her handlers and the media for trying to make her out to be some miracle child who has deep & profound experience/knowledge on climate science... when in reality she's just a kid who realistically knows very little. She's clearly being used as a tool to try and manipulate the masses via emotional response. That's what gets under my skin... if anything I feel sorry for her personally, poor kid has had her childhood taken from her by her own bloody selfish parents.

It IS rather telling that they can't address the merit of what has been said here and just accuse you of "hating" the girl, when in fact most members here have expressed concern for her.

Absolute rubbish! Members on here have said they want go "kick her in the head" called her "mentally retarded" to name but a few. I have seen no concern for her! Just a bunch of trump fanatics jealous of a child, thats all!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It IS rather telling that they can't address the merit of what has been said here and just accuse you of "hating" the girl, when in fact most members here have expressed concern for her.

I have addressed it! Maybe you should read a bit more!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Jay-morris
God! I would love it if trump changes his mind on climate change! To watch you trump fanatics change your mind too would be funny!

As hilarious as watching all the Leftists scramble to change course and suddenly call Climate Change a non-issue just because it's impossible for them to bless anything Trump supports?

It's funny, Trump asked a question about strengthening gun laws and the majority of his base strongly disagreed with it but did so in a mature manner that didn't instantly toss the baby out with the bathwater. Yet sure, we'd automatically support measures to fight the imaginary boogeyman of climate change if the POTUS change course on it... SUUUURE we would.
:rolleyes:

Be honest here! The only reason you are even talking about climate change is because of trump! Not only are you fanatical about trump, but you are fanatical about your country! As you have shown many times in the last on here, so how can we take anything you say seriously?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"Climate Hysteria" is the un-word in Germany 2019.
The definition of this is found in this thread.

Calm down, snowflakes, you are starting to melt.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

So the elite are behind efforts to have kids demand better policy from them? And "they" galvanized the people for civil disobedience with XR activism, which would pretty much end the representative lobbyism of our status quo.

Wait! That's weird, the elite mobilized against... errr... the elite? You didn't really think this through, or did you?

Mohammed Barkindo, the secretary general of Opec, said there was a growing mass mobilisation of world opinion against oil, which was “beginning to … dictate policies and corporate decisions, including investment in the industry”.

He said the pressure was also being felt within the families of Opec officials because their own children “are asking us about their future because … they see their peers on the streets campaigning against this industry”.

Although he accused the campaigners of misleading people with unscientific arguments, the comments were welcomed by student and divestment campaigners as a sign the oil industry is worried it may be losing the battle for public opinion.

'Biggest compliment yet': Greta Thunberg welcomes oil chief's 'greatest threat' label

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

So the elite are behind efforts to have kids demand better policy from them? And "they" galvanized the people for civil disobedience with XR activism, which would pretty much end the representative lobbyism of our status quo.

Wait! That's weird, the elite mobilized against... errr... the elite? You didn't really think this through, or did you?

Mohammed Barkindo, the secretary general of Opec, said there was a growing mass mobilisation of world opinion against oil, which was “beginning to … dictate policies and corporate decisions, including investment in the industry”.

He said the pressure was also being felt within the families of Opec officials because their own children “are asking us about their future because … they see their peers on the streets campaigning against this industry”.

Although he accused the campaigners of misleading people with unscientific arguments, the comments were welcomed by student and divestment campaigners as a sign the oil industry is worried it may be losing the battle for public opinion.

'Biggest compliment yet': Greta Thunberg welcomes oil chief's 'greatest threat' label

They do not care about facts! They are trump fanatics, and this is the only reason they make thread after thread about this

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I could cope with that if the conspiracy theory made some sense. But this is so obvious! I have no idea how one can post that anti-antifa meme, and not come across like some oligarch cretin who want's to label dissidents terrorists asap.

I just don't get it, WTF is happening?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I could cope with that if the conspiracy theory made some sense. But this is so obvious! I have no idea how one can post that anti-antifa meme, and not come across like some oligarch cretin who want's to label dissidents terrorists asap.

I just don't get it, WTF is happening?

Even though trump is a complete and utter moron, he has the talent to make supporters fanatical! There is even a thread on here talking about the similarities between Moses and trump! It's madness and dangerous . But his fanatical worshipers always tend to be people who dont really think for themselves

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Holy ****. Anyone else regret reading this thread?

Nobody is jealous of some child puppet who endorses antifa.
That is seriously what some posters have tried to twist this into.

Why are you rabid lunatics spamming every thread with your BS. Why don't you bless another website with your benevolant presence.

Why do you feel the need to respond to every post made as if this is your personal platform and everyone just can't wait to read your brilliant insights. Just stfu already. Make a post and keep it moving.

Parading kids out for a cause seems to be a thing now. Remember the gun control kid? Ironic I can't remember his name. So it will be with this one.

Oh no but she's a child, I'm jealous (of what exactly?) or she's got a disability I know, I know. How dare anyone question a child on such important matters.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Why are you rabid lunatics spamming every thread with your BS. Why don't you bless another website with your benevolant presence.

Someone has to substantiate moronic claims, and you're obviously not up to the task. Pictures without context and idiotic memes don't really make a difference, but it goes a long way to show what kind of "evidence" you cultists rely upon for your lazy Q myths.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join