It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know What to Do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

I've experienced sleep paralysis before. This is different. Last night was clear though.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You know the difference between fear and anxiety? How about, it isn't paranoia if it's real. There you go. That said, what I would try, in your case, is brief brainwave retraining in attempt to reset the boundaries between the conscious and unconscious mind. You may take a look at 'brainwave entrainment', 'Avari - theta brain wave' Caution, I.M. O. it is all dangerous and should only be, at the most, tried briefly.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn
I've dealt with something similar --panic attacks in my sleep..it's weird

You can try meditation. Meditate between a period of 30 to 60min every day to learn how to quiet your mind. If you stick with it, in about 30 days (or maybe sooner if you get good at it) you'll start to notice a difference. Meditation works like weed in that it takes the edge off, it just takes longer to achieve because you are actively reprogramming your brain. and with meditation, you don't experience the 'high ' that weed gives you but it def puts you in a more relaxed, calm state if you do it enough. There are also supplements you can take to raise your dopamine/serotonin levels to get a similar effect

Another thing you can try is set an intention right before you go to bed that you are going to sleep well and you will remain in full control of your mind the entire time you are asleep. Tell yourself this as you're falling off to sleep and repeat it as many times as you need to until you feel relaxed and confident enough that you can go to sleep and everything will be fine

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I believe you. When I was kid one night I remember waking up to people with dark robes and hoods around me in my bed then never being the same after cause a heavy burden of darkness and tyranny was weighing me down. I was about in the 2nd grade in elementary at the time and kept going to nurses office to sleep all day after that. Life seemed like torment hell until I turned 42 and started to really turn to God and Christ and sincerely ask for help cause I had no idea what was going on but I thought for sure my head was going to explode one night when it reached it's peak. Then that night I pleaded with Christ and said to him I suffer and in my heart knowing that no matter what is happening that I just love God, and always will, and no evil force will ever change that then I went to sleep and boom was taking out my body and saw God's light and felt his power and love all around my spiritual body and seen this supernatural beast on my head fighting to keep its tentacles in me and I was battling it with God's holy light which allowed me to pull it off my head and it went scattering away in defeat and I woke up a changed man forever, and all the supernatural hate and anger was gone and I felt God's heavenly love and redemption. So no matter the circumstances you should always keep fighting for your soul and never give up.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this ordeal. I know It can be very unsettling. I highlighted, copied and pasted something you wrote here. Because I want to touch on this part of your write up in particular.

You said - "I've tried just about everything. Psychics, mediums, crystals, sage, prayers, positive affirmations. I've asked them nicely. I've screamed at them. I've even bared my teeth and lashed out at them when they've appeared physically. They seem to work for a brief time. Though I know that the truly powerful ones simply take a step back and wait for the dust settle only to jump right back in when I least expect it. It's like my bedroom is a spiritual battlefield and the casualty is my mind and comfort."

You are not alone in your battles with these beings. Many others have experienced them and the battle rages on to this day.

Based on the description of the defensive plan you have implemented. It seems like some of these things have helped, but like you said , it's only helped keep them at bay until they attack you again.

Everything I have heard about Ouija boards and people's experience's with them have been negative. It's essentially opening Pandora's box. Maybe you have to consider because a doorway was opened for them to get in, the only way to get them to stop is to force them back out of that door and to make sure you seal it tight and never open that door again ( Never use the Ouija board or anything else that invites these beings in).

Like others have said here - Involve those who are skilled at casting out evil spirits ( If that's what these are, and there's a good chance it is). Surround your environment with pure only the positive ( the negative frequencies have a much harder time reaching you if your frequency isn't compatible with theirs).

You mentioned you lash out at them. I could be wrong in saying this but my personal belief is that although this is a natural self defensive response it doesn't work. ( I'm not advocating a passive will as that doesn't work either) I think the key is to be strong willed in your battle against them while not letting them entice you to play the game on their terms.

You have to keep in mind, these beings play the game dirty and they look for spiritual legal loopholes ( any they can find) to attack you. Research all the spiritual laws that govern our world and the supernatural world, do everything you can to walk in the light, and make a concentrated effort of the will to not let them break you.

This could be either technological ( DEW's), purely spiritual ( dark entities attacking you at night) or a combination of both.

I know this is not an easy experience but take peace in knowing that if you've been targeted it's because there is light in you and something valuable that darkness wants to take from you. Pray for protection, and research and network with others while educating yourself and others on how to defend yourself.

I hope everything works out for you, PM me if you'd like to talk more. I'll do anything I can to help.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Imagine you possess 5he sword of light an ninja the shadows in a flurry of pent up adrenaline. You do know that 8maginatiin mixed with fear can create Thoughtforms of all varieties and attract energies of different sorts.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i suffer a lot with sleep paralysis. really similar with what you are experiencing.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OP, I would never suggest that if it's legal in your area that you try using an herbal remedy that helps significantly decrease the specific symptoms and problems you mention.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

eat it!

shrink it to the size of a bar of chocolate and eat it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Maybe you have sleep apnoea

LINK

I have it and i wake up with my heart racing sometimes.

My 1st thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
... I've tried just about everything. Psychics, mediums, crystals, sage, prayers, positive affirmations.

This may be a stupid question, but have you ever considered giving up on everything the Bible warns for as being influenced and controlled by demons, opening oneself up to demonic activity? It sounds like you sort of went 'all-in' there.

Repelling the Attack of Wicked Spirits

HOW THEY GET INVOLVED

But how does one get involved, so as to come under such demon attack? One may be dabbling in practices associated with spiritism, such as astrology, Yoga, extrasensory perception, water witching, hypnotism, using a ouija board or a pendulum device for divining. The Bible clearly condemns divination of any kind, magical arts, sorcery, binding others with a spell, fortune-telling, consulting a spirit medium or inquiring of the dead and ‘looking for omens.’ (Deut. 18:10, 11; Isa. 8:19) Hence, if one engages in these practices involving “uncanny power” or associates with persons who do, he is putting himself in a dangerous situation.—1 Sam. 15:23; 1 Cor. 15:33; Rev. 22:15.

Some may “look for omens” in their dreams and in other incidents in their lives and then endeavor to relate these to the future. This is highly dangerous. Also, by showing undue interest in occult matters and absorbing oneself in such books, one may come under demon attack.

Others become vulnerable to demonic thinking by filling their mind with this world’s spirit of violence. One may be regularly reading mystery or detective books or watching TV shows that feature violence and killing. One Christian woman made a hobby of reading such books despite the counsel at Philippians 4:8, and in time was so disastrously affected that she appealed for help, fearing she would kill her own beloved husband and children. Some do not seek help but yield to the compulsion to kill, as we so often read in the newspapers. For example, the New York Times of November 18, 1965, told about a youth who shot four persons, killing three in a bank robbery:

“He was driven, he said, by a compulsion that took visual form in his mind last May, a ‘picture’ of himself shooting four persons, including a woman, as they lay on a floor. In June, he said, ‘it seemed there was nothing else’ in his mind. . . . [He] said his pistol jammed with the first shot and ‘I wanted to run out of the bank.’ [But] ‘it seemed like someone was pulling on me,’ the youth responded. ‘I couldn’t go. I had to shoot them.’”

Others get in trouble by going to one who heals by spiritistic means. Consulting witch doctors, psychic healers, psychic diagnosticians, Spiritualists or one who uses any kind of therapy involving extrasensory perception can bring one into contact with the demons. The book Evidence of Satan in the Modern World tells of a woman who went to a magnetic healer for treatment, but when she resisted his advances, he cast a spell on her, causing many kinds of attacks by the demons.

Yet others unknowingly move into a house long haunted by demons and then, when they come under attack, instead of moving out, they try to defy the demons on their “home ground” or even dare them in some way or other, bringing trouble upon themselves.

It is very frequently found that one who is having difficulty with the demons has a relative or acquaintance engaged in spiritism. Further investigation usually reveals that such a one has received a gift from the one who is under influence by the demons. Soon after the object or article was brought into one’s house, trouble followed. Sometimes, after a spiritist dies, a surviving relative unwisely takes the household effects of the spiritist into his own home, with tragic consequences. False religious pictures and symbols have also been implicated.

DO NOT LISTEN TO DEMON VOICES, NOISES

One of the most common forms of demon attack is a mental one, the wicked spirit speaking out loud. One clearly hears a “voice.” What if you hear such a voice? Should you panic ...? By no means! The Devil has long used such verbal attacks, starting with Eve. But you do not need to heed a demon’s voice, as Eve did! (Gen. 3:1-6) Remember, the Lord Jesus Christ was spiritually the strongest person on earth, yet he came under attack. (Matt. 4:1-10) ...

The thing to do if one is harassed by a demon voice is to follow the example of the Lord Jesus Christ, who refused to consider the Devil’s suggestions for a moment. So do not heed anything the “voice” says. Do what God says. If the voice tells you to stay home from Christian meetings, obey God, who says go to such meetings.—Heb. 10:25.

However, be careful not to be ensnared by the earlier referred to false religion (going to the wrong type of meetings):

False Religion is a Snare and a Racket
Thirty Identifying Marks of False Christian Religions

The voice may pretend to be a good spirit, flattering one’s vanity, but it is a lying spirit. Reject demon suggestions or teachings! (1 Tim. 4:1; 2 Thess. 2:9, 10; John 8:44) God is not bypassing his own Holy Word and giving individuals special communication today.

If you hear voices or demon-caused noises, what can you do? Turn your attention to the things of God! Refuse to listen to the demons! Dull your ear to them, mentally speaking, and immediately appeal to Jehovah God in prayer for deliverance. Proverbs 18:10 says that the name of Jehovah “is a strong tower” and the righteous will run into it and be protected. So if demons make attacks upon you mentally, the thing to do is to exert yourself mentally in the opposite direction and forcefully brush aside these demonized impressions and actively start one’s mind working with the things of God’s Word, even quoting scriptures out loud, or in a subdued tone. (Phil. 4:6-8, 13) Do not weaken in this course of action, but pray to God for strength to become more powerful as a Christian personality.

INVESTIGATING HOUSE AND HOUSEHOLD OBJECTS

More songs based on God's Word, the Bible, that'll make any demon cringe in agony, especially if you listen to the information in them attentively and take it seriously, allowing it to reach your heart and mind, seeking understanding, knowledge (truth) and wisdom (see also the text under my accountname regarding what you feed your mind with*):

Kingdom songs Vocal (playlist)

Some of the same information and knowledge, without the music, but more elaborated on and better explained (also some songs towards the end):

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories (playlist)

*: That subject of what you feed your mind with, relates to the earlier referred to counsel at Philippians 4:8:

Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste,* [Or “pure.”] whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering* [Or “thinking about; meditating on.”] these things.

edit on 12-10-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I also noticed that you made 2 threads in the Aliens & UFO's subforum and that the subject seems to captivate or intrigue your mind somewhat, bringing us back to the subject of what you feed or occupy your mind (most) with (and the resulting effects you are describing in the OP here). Which btw also relates to what's in my signature, in fact, both are quotations from the article linked in my signature.

UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

On the other hand, Professor Hines argues that the 997 pages of documents released, covering the period from 1949 to 1979, do not reveal an attempt at a government cover-up. He states: “An examination of the secret CIA papers and documents on UFOs reveals an agency mildly interested in the phenomenon but skeptical of the extraterrestrial hypothesis. These documents . . . also contradict the oft-repeated claims of a government cover-up of the ‘truth’ about UFOs.”

One of the foremost reasons for the lack of proof is that no UFO has ever been publicly exhibited, nor have any extraterrestrial beings officially presented themselves for public recognition. Furthermore, alleges Professor Hines, “there is no UFO photo that can be considered genuine showing anything other than vague shapes or blobs of light.” Time and again, experts have identified UFO’s as misinterpreted sightings of Venus or of other celestial bodies. It is evident that no solution to the UFO problem has been satisfactory to all.

At the time that the Condon Report was in the news, an Awake! contributor discussed privately some of the results with one of the associated scientists working at Boulder, Colorado. The scientist seemed to think that in the unexplained cases, the UFO experiences involved “mental perceptions” of some kind. Thus, although many UFO sightings can be explained scientifically as physical things or wrong identifications, some may involve mental or psychological experiences or perceptions.

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. One example of this is the testimony of John H. Andrews in his book The Extraterrestrials and Their Reality. In his acknowledgments of help in producing the book, he states: “Great appreciation also goes to the four space people [“ET’s in physical human bodies who circulate unnoticed among us”] who told me their stories and who wished to remain unnamed, to the numerous psychics and channels who assisted me with my many experiments, to the extraterrestrials for their many informative messages.” Regarding these “space people,” he states: “They were all quite intelligent; all were channels for invisible entities.”​—Compare 1 Samuel 28:7, 8; Ephesians 6:12.

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . . We (the ET’s) are not here to control or rule you, but to guide you. . . . The Earth will soon undergo tremendous, cataclysmic changes. When these changes are completed, less than 1/1,000 of the present population will still be alive!”

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The Christian apostle Paul gave due warning of demon influence in the last days when he wrote: “The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”​—1 Timothy 4:1.

Keeping in mind how deep we are into these apocalyptic days, it would not be advisable for Christians to spend their valuable time investigating in depth matters of this kind. Rather, we should concern ourselves with the more important challenge at hand, that is, obeying the command of the extraterrestrial holy angel who proclaimed: “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.”​—Revelation 14:6, 7.

UFO’s—Messengers From God? (Awake!—1996)

... (1 Peter 3:21; compare Psalm 91:7; Matthew 28:19, 20; John 17:3.) And Jesus said that “he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”—Matthew 24:13.

Do not these scriptures emphasize a spiritual relationship with God for survival rather than a physical location of refuge? Therefore, instead of assisting mankind to survive, stories about ‘nonhuman beings’ divert people’s attention away from what God actually requires for their everlasting welfare.

Who may try to steer mankind away from God’s means of survival, yet claim to represent God? Ed Conroy, in his book Report on Communion, states that “serious ufologists [those who study UFO’s] with training in the psychological and social sciences” include comparative studies of “‘bedroom visitors,’ ghosts, poltergeists, apparitions, religious visions, and what have been regarded as demons.” Many ufologists and those who claim to be extraterrestrials in human form state that using spaceships to travel is mostly unnecessary. They say that these beings can travel invisibly and materialize anywhere on earth without arriving in spacecraft.

The Bible warns that Satan and his demons are intent on misleading mankind. They take advantage of mankind’s despair and hopelessness to offer attractive, but false, solutions. (2 Corinthians 11:14) Hence, the Bible warning: “In later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”—1 Timothy 4:1.

In like manner today, any supposed visits and seemingly beneficial guidance from such beings should be rejected, whatever form they may take. Those who would rather follow the advice of “extraterrestrials” than God’s Word are bound to be misled—a terrible mistake to make in these critical times.

edit on 12-10-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, if you're looking for a messiah for some reason, you really can't trust anybody. Meaning ANYBODY. Your church, your schools, your experts, everybody can be mislead. Even the folks who wrote the Bible were not infallible and even with all of their piety could have been fooled by clever sources of evil. You gotta wait for it to become plain and obvious.

Personally, I think it's all a lot of hogwash, but by all means, don't believe me, either. Just understand that it's either all lies, or there are enough lies thrown in around the truth to completely obfuscate it.

So relax. It will either become clear to you, or not. Nothing much you can do about it except try not to be so gullible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join