It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know What to Do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

I've experienced sleep paralysis before. This is different. Last night was clear though.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You know the difference between fear and anxiety? How about, it isn't paranoia if it's real. There you go. That said, what I would try, in your case, is brief brainwave retraining in attempt to reset the boundaries between the conscious and unconscious mind. You may take a look at 'brainwave entrainment', 'Avari - theta brain wave' Caution, I.M. O. it is all dangerous and should only be, at the most, tried briefly.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn
I've dealt with something similar --panic attacks in my sleep..it's weird

You can try meditation. Meditate between a period of 30 to 60min every day to learn how to quiet your mind. If you stick with it, in about 30 days (or maybe sooner if you get good at it) you'll start to notice a difference. Meditation works like weed in that it takes the edge off, it just takes longer to achieve because you are actively reprogramming your brain. and with meditation, you don't experience the 'high ' that weed gives you but it def puts you in a more relaxed, calm state if you do it enough. There are also supplements you can take to raise your dopamine/serotonin levels to get a similar effect

Another thing you can try is set an intention right before you go to bed that you are going to sleep well and you will remain in full control of your mind the entire time you are asleep. Tell yourself this as you're falling off to sleep and repeat it as many times as you need to until you feel relaxed and confident enough that you can go to sleep and everything will be fine

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I believe you. When I was kid one night I remember waking up to people with dark robes and hoods around me in my bed then never being the same after cause a heavy burden of darkness and tyranny was weighing me down. I was about in the 2nd grade in elementary at the time and kept going to nurses office to sleep all day after that. Life seemed like torment hell until I turned 42 and started to really turn to God and Christ and sincerely ask for help cause I had no idea what was going on but I thought for sure my head was going to explode one night when it reached it's peak. Then that night I pleaded with Christ and said to him I suffer and in my heart knowing that no matter what is happening that I just love God, and always will, and no evil force will ever change that then I went to sleep and boom was taking out my body and saw God's light and felt his power and love all around my spiritual body and seen this supernatural beast on my head fighting to keep its tentacles in me and I was battling it with God's holy light which allowed me to pull it off my head and it went scattering away in defeat and I woke up a changed man forever, and all the supernatural hate and anger was gone and I felt God's heavenly love and redemption. So no matter the circumstances you should always keep fighting for your soul and never give up.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey OP,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this ordeal. I know It can be very unsettling. I highlighted, copied and pasted something you wrote here. Because I want to touch on this part of your write up in particular.

You said - "I've tried just about everything. Psychics, mediums, crystals, sage, prayers, positive affirmations. I've asked them nicely. I've screamed at them. I've even bared my teeth and lashed out at them when they've appeared physically. They seem to work for a brief time. Though I know that the truly powerful ones simply take a step back and wait for the dust settle only to jump right back in when I least expect it. It's like my bedroom is a spiritual battlefield and the casualty is my mind and comfort."

You are not alone in your battles with these beings. Many others have experienced them and the battle rages on to this day.

Based on the description of the defensive plan you have implemented. It seems like some of these things have helped, but like you said , it's only helped keep them at bay until they attack you again.

Everything I have heard about Ouija boards and people's experience's with them have been negative. It's essentially opening Pandora's box. Maybe you have to consider because a doorway was opened for them to get in, the only way to get them to stop is to force them back out of that door and to make sure you seal it tight and never open that door again ( Never use the Ouija board or anything else that invites these beings in).

Like others have said here - Involve those who are skilled at casting out evil spirits ( If that's what these are, and there's a good chance it is). Surround your environment with pure only the positive ( the negative frequencies have a much harder time reaching you if your frequency isn't compatible with theirs).

You mentioned you lash out at them. I could be wrong in saying this but my personal belief is that although this is a natural self defensive response it doesn't work. ( I'm not advocating a passive will as that doesn't work either) I think the key is to be strong willed in your battle against them while not letting them entice you to play the game on their terms.

You have to keep in mind, these beings play the game dirty and they look for spiritual legal loopholes ( any they can find) to attack you. Research all the spiritual laws that govern our world and the supernatural world, do everything you can to walk in the light, and make a concentrated effort of the will to not let them break you.

This could be either technological ( DEW's), purely spiritual ( dark entities attacking you at night) or a combination of both.

I know this is not an easy experience but take peace in knowing that if you've been targeted it's because there is light in you and something valuable that darkness wants to take from you. Pray for protection, and research and network with others while educating yourself and others on how to defend yourself.

I hope everything works out for you, PM me if you'd like to talk more. I'll do anything I can to help.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Imagine you possess 5he sword of light an ninja the shadows in a flurry of pent up adrenaline. You do know that 8maginatiin mixed with fear can create Thoughtforms of all varieties and attract energies of different sorts.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i suffer a lot with sleep paralysis. really similar with what you are experiencing.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OP, I would never suggest that if it's legal in your area that you try using an herbal remedy that helps significantly decrease the specific symptoms and problems you mention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join