It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Know What to Do

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's 5:30 am. I'm laying in bed and I don't know what to do.

It comes when I least expect it when I'm sound asleep. I'm abruptly woken up by... nothing. There's nothing ever really there.

But there is.

Imagine the feeling of a tiger pouncing on you in the dark. Now take the tiger away and you're left with just the adrenaline. No physical trace. No evidence. Nothing to show for my experience. Complete isolation.

Which is just the way they like it.

Years ago I would speak to them through the Ouija board (which is how I got them after me in the first place). The things they would say would defy comprehension. However the most disturbing aspect is that whenever I would try to pull out a camera and record my sessions everything would stop beyond the planchette occasionally hovering between the word "No" and spelling "off" or "turn off". Though that was almost 10 years ago and they still haunt me.

Nothing will happen for months then boom. It also seems to coincide with something important the next day because they know I need rest. It happened for the first time in months last night when I was sound asleep when all of a sudden it was like a trapdoor opened in my mattress and I fell into a black hole; shooting me out of sleep in full fight or flight. Then for the next 4 hours, right before dozing off it's like something hooks jumper cables up to my heart and revs the engine. The next day I started a new job distributing food to restaurants. Loading and unloading dozens and dozens of boxes roughly 50 to 70 lbs for 8 hours into the night on 1.5 hours of sleep.

After the adrenaline of tonight's episode started to subside I turned the light off. Within two minutes; before I even start to doze off, boom. Another massive hit. This one was particularly aggressive and it even left some kind momentary print on my vision almost like when you stare at the Sun for too long. I could see what looks like a hand and something next to it. Maybe a face, I don't know. That's a first.

I will tell my full story of what I have experienced throughout my life at some point in another thread. I just wanted to get this out there while I'm in the midst of one of these "attacks" (for lack of a better term). Perhaps someone can relate. Perhaps one of you knows how to deal with these things. I've tried just about everything. Psychics, mediums, crystals, sage, prayers, positive affirmations. I've asked them nicely. I've screamed at them. I've even bared my teeth and lashed out at them when they've appeared physically. They seem to work for a brief time. Though I know that the truly powerful ones simply take a step back and wait for the dust settle only to jump right back in when I least expect it. It's like my bedroom is a spiritual battlefield and the casualty is my mind and comfort.

And before any of you ask; no I am not psychotic. I do not hallucinate or hear voices and I do not take drugs. I am of completely sound mind and rationality. All of this started one night in 2012 after a particularly eventful Ouija board session and have continued since intermittently. Sometimes years will go by and nothing will happen. Though in recent years they've slowly increased. It almost feels like a foreshadowing of something major to come.

I have simply experienced and continue to experience things that defy all logic and rationality. Also setting up a camera is futile as when they do appear they leave no physical trace. At least none that a camera can pick up. Perhaps in the infrared spectrum. Though I know that they will simply not show up. Maybe that's all I need to protect myself at night; a constantly recording camera directed at me. Joy.

For now a night light will have to suffice. Not because I'm afraid of the dark or even of what is in the dark but because whatever is in the dark doesn't seem to come out in the light to wake me up.

Now I need to get up in 3 hours. Wish me luck.

Sleep tight...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Ouiji board!

There liath the trouble. Demonic spirits want your soul, you invited them in and they want their cut.

Pray to god for forgiveness, get rebaptised or baptised and start a meaningful relationship with god.

This is your only hope.

Sleep tight in the light.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Sounds like you are suffering from an over active imagination and panic attacks. Perhaps some counselling to deal with the anxiety and dropping all the Ouija board nonsense would help. Try and find some new interests that don't involve the supernatural and grow up!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Sounds like you are suffering from an over active imagination and panic attacks. Perhaps some counselling to deal with the anxiety and dropping all the Ouija board nonsense would help. Try and find some new interests that don't involve the supernatural and grow up!

Yup, sounds like a classic case of anxiety and/or stress disrupting your sleep cycle as you mention it only seems to occur when you have something big to do the next day that makes you feel pressured into getting 'x' amount of sleep. The brain goes into different wave cycles at the various stages of sleep, the feeling of something striking your vision is a typical symptom of being semi-awake/fighting off sleep cycles because of underlying anxiety.

The adrenaline feeling is the fight or flight response you get from disruption of these cycles. More common is the feeling that you're falling from a height and are shocked awake; they're all perfectly normal survival mechanisms we've inherited from the days we used to sleep in trees.

Ditch the ouijaboard and supernatural stuff it's a waste of time and money. It's a normal thing everyone experiences at least once in their lives. Breathing techniques to help relax yourself before sleep or counselling to help with stress and anxiety, if it's causing discomfort and disruption to your daily life will get rid of it.

There's a decent write-up here of the signs, symptoms and treatment for stress and adrenaline rushes disturbing sleep: adrenalfatigue.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Maybe you have sleep apnoea

LINK

I have it and i wake up with my heart racing sometimes.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You curious the unknown but yet you fear it? I dont understand.
You should find the original board you used and close the session and burn the board after. Then seek God's light and love and pray to be embraced in his forgiveness. Battling demons and inner stress is one thing. Battle actual demons is another, one which you cannot possibly win alone, god and his Angel's are your only salvation.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A few things. Try a salt ceremony to protect your home. Smudging with sage helps some fokes, repeat as needed. Choose a talisman to protect you, for me it’s an old Spanish coin with the cross worn facing out. Don’t be afraid to visit you local church, there is great power in the word of God. Sleep with a bible under your pillow. Burn a candle at night. Keep an Athame on your night stand, clean the blade with moon water. Prepare your self, the mind is a powerful thing.

I have heard a story like yours repeated many times. There are others facing what you are, seek them out. Search the Celtic witches clan, they are on Facebook.
edit on 14-1-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don't know a ton about ouija boards but I do know you have to close out the session properly as to not leave any "gateways" open. I fully believe in the paranormal so please don't think I am dismissing your claim when I say that this could definitely be a stress/ and or anxiety disorder. I have a anxiety disorder and before I got treatment for it I would get suddenly woken up with that same flight or flight response which sometimes would be incredibly intense and sometimes frightening. I got under control with meditation, some exercise and I take a mild but long acting benzodiazapine medication 1 to 2 times a day and helps tremendously but it does come with its own subset of side effects, for me the benefits far outweigh the risk. Now that being said do you believe that you could have a disorder like that? Also the thyroid gland, adrenal gland and/or issues with the endocrine system can cause this also, you should see a doctor and get a recommendation for an endocrinologist so they can check for abnormalities with certain hormones. I do suggest doing that regardless of the paranormal experiences. can that explain the entity things you have seen or felt? Probably not. Do you suspect you could have some sort of demonic/negative or unpleasant attachments or oppression? Because I am not going to sit here and tell you it's not possible as it most certainly could be. Try to surround yourself with as much positive things in your life that you can. Also would you be able to give a little more background info on previous paranormal experiences? Thanks for sharing your post

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I've tried just about everything. Psychics, mediums, crystals, sage, prayers, positive affirmations.

Did you try talking to a priest ?

If you do remember to pay the Exorcist or you can get repossessed .

I was being serious about the priest though .

It can’t hurt .

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

See a psychologist. It sounds like you have some kind of mental disease.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think your issue is more of deeper one then placing blame on a cheap, children's toy.

From my pov, it seems like your more excited about then terrified, and it driving you up the wall that you cant prove it to someone. Until then, you gotta learn just let go of it so it not gnawing at you from the inside...which is it/you are doing.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

See a psychologist. It sounds like you have some kind of mental disease.

I was wondering if maybe its not mental issue, but more likely a physical issue? Sounds like early onset of a massive heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. Or like a previous post stated, sleep apnea which will cause you to stop breathing and jerk awake and send adrenaline into your heart.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

I'm going for Sleep Apnea.

MS/EMT

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What happened to ATS where everyone blames it on a mental disorder or every awnser is God?

Sorry OP , wish i could help you. You said you tried many things? Have any psychics or mediums said something about any entity's following you?

Ive heard of people setting a protection spell or visualization before they sleep. Not sure if that would help.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

God doesn't protect anyone. God is simply the collective manifestation of all existence. Not some man in the sky with a beard and robes dictating who goes up and who goes down. That's the Elohim... our "manipulators". It is the collective power of belief which protects people. If a large swath of the population believed Barney protected them, it would likely work.

I'm guess having my leg levitated off the bed with a black figure standing over me is a result of an over active imagination? I also haven't used the board in years. Thanks mom...

No anxiety. I used to get that a lot when I had to get up even earlier for jobs I hated yet I never experienced anything like this. The image thing has never happened before. I've also had my sleep disrupted many times before without anything like this. Again, haven't used the board in years.

Yes I'm curious. I never said I was afraid. It's simply waking me up randomly which is frustrating. That board is long gone, likely laying in a landfill somewhere. God and "angels" don't interfere with mankind because too many demons present themselves as such. We're on our own. Jesus said this was Satan's world after all. Not God's. We are the saviors here. At least we were meant to be.

I've saged, used stones, and the like. They always come back. I've even spoken to a priest before but ironically enough he was more disturbed than helpful when I told them my experiences.

I suppose getting my hormones checked would be helpful. As for my past experiences, it will take a long time to explain everything as it goes back well into my early childhood and even my family.

Incidents of the supernatural always appear as "mental disease" to those who have cut themselves off from it. Disbelief actually acts as a barrier. Though once you've seen them and they've seen you, there's no going back...

I don't care in the least what people believe and it doesn't drive me up the wall. Nice try though.

I hear ya, blueman12. I hear ya.

Yup. Psychics, the whole 9 yards. They've cleared lingering spirits before which were connected to my house but I don't think they were the issue as this has been going on way before I lived here. They also said there is an elemental in my home which I'd never heard of before. Didn't know what to think of that until it was pranking me in a dream state. As soon as I thought "something paranormal is happening I immediately woke up and something told me to raise my hands and do my hand tingly thing (I can make this weird static tingly feeling surge through my hands at will. No idea what it does). I raised my hands to the left of my bed and I kid you not this dark blob thing, roughly the size shape and coloring of a porcupine materialized right next to me over my bed. I'll never forget how it slowly turned and and looked back at me with these huge puppy dog eyes with just complete terror. Likely because I caught it in the act. Then it shot of the bed and disappeared instantly. I just sat there with my jaw on the floor. It was awesome.

Though whatever this is it's not playful. Its sinister.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Jesus Christ is real and in the spiritual realm evil are terrified of Him. You don’t even have to be a christian, Just ask for protection, use your voice and call on Christ for protection

As I said, don’t even need to be a Christian, Jesus loves and is happy to serve, even those who don’t want Him.
Pity Christians are not like that

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have you tried to not "feed the bears?"

They are getting something from the interaction. Stop giving it to them and they will move on.

It sucks changing emotional patterns or having to change anything at all due to bullying, but cut off the food and/or entertainment.

The word is they feed on energy. Strong emotions of any polarity are food.

Be ... "Spocky."

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's very interesting. I've had experiences with shadow-like beings and so has my friend who had her legs being grabbed by large dark beings in sleep paralysis. Although, it seems that was due to location.

I've also seen a dark little blob thing. Not scary at all
. I think they mess with you and feed off your energy in dream state.

As for the sinister lingering entities im not sure what could be done. I thought most of these negative beings feed off fear and similar feelings. So, if they aren't making you too fearful, then what is their game of waking you up and giving you panick-like attacks?

Like i said, wish i could help.. Maybe you have to find the right person to talk to who knows of these things like a sgaman or something..

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I agree with you that God is not a being in the sky who chooses and decides things for us. We supposedly were made in God's image but gods image does not mean gods behavior, nothing is necessarily predetermined. If there is a god that made us then he/she/it whatever has no control in our actions or what happens with us. God is likely a collective consciousness across the universe. I wanted to ask you if you currently or have practiced astral projection in the past? I'm familiar with it and practice it although not as much as I used to. This could sometimes help with things. I'm curious about all this stuff as I've had paranormal experiences of my own. Sometimes it's not frightening or scary when you experience these things, more curiosity, wonder, and more questions to what these things are and what they do. Those answers can be very elusive.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Consulting with a shaman could be a good idea. Trick is finding one that is experienced, knows what they are doing, and are a relevant shaman to the problem. For example if you live on land that may have been inhabited by native Americans in the past you might want to find what tribe lived in that area and find a shaman who is from or associated with that particular tribe. Their knowledge of the spirit/paranormal world is invaluable, I wish I could learn some of the things they know....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join