It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience with Being Born Again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Stockholm is a powerful mind altering drug, and very hard to escape if you ever wake up. Like heroin but more affordable.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Allot of details here to project 2 will do huh!

The Bible kjv.....that is.....tells us the definitions of it's verses.....the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God are 2 different things. You get the Kingdom of God in you........when you believe. It's not earthly but spiritual......when you're born again. The kingdom of Heaven is the millennium and Jesus was ready to bring it on then, third strike was when Stephen was stoned.

The one thing to know to do when reading Scripture is start with Acts and Romans after reading the first 4 books........Paul has the only way of salvation. All men will judged by his gospel......and all ministers are to teach Paul's mysteries.....or else....1 Cor 4....

Jews are a cult and have their own book...1 John 1 got changed in their book. They say Jesus died but Michael is him in spirit.......

edit on 14-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SimpleIdea
a reply to: Raggedyman

No threats were made. Are you perhaps typing while drunk? Nothing of what you wrote has anything to do with the OP, or makes sense for that matter.

I did not come to fight. You are here to fight. So I will ignore you from now on. I don't want to say you are stoned if you are not. But something isn't ticking right up there.

You said “God detests liars and slanderers” and directed it at me, I think you are lying, to yourself as well
I didn’t come for a fight, just stand on the watchtower and warn people of the child molesters in your JW,org society and that you and your org protect them

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith...

There is zero evidence that Smith joined the Scottish Rite and he was also declared, along with all other Mormon Masons in Illinois, clandestine in 1844. There is also no evidence that the Scottish Rite was operating in Illinois until the 1850's/60's.

Don’t care about the Scottish rite
So much evidence that Taze Russell was a mason it’s a joke to say otherwise
Masons have always been in the churches, hated by Catholics now as well, not surprising the JW group don’t want to be associated with masons or masons with the JDubs,org
onepeterfive.com...

“Much controversy has saturated Charles Taze Russell and his connections with
Freemasonry. Although much debate exists as to whether or not Russell was a
Freemason, the facts remain that he exalted Freemason beliefs and their teachings to
the extent of using Masonic images within his own publications. In fact, Masonic
imagery saturated early Watchtower publications. Before we discuss these symbols,
let's review a discourse given by Pastor Russell regarding his view towards Masons”

www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com...

So Aug, you maybe right, Russell wasn’t a mason but he shore used mansonism in his propaganda

So nothing personal just reporting what I have read

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You are beating your head against a wall.

I studied with this sect, banged on doors for two years, out of respect for my brother who was an elder in the sect.

Today as millions of others, he sees the hypocrocy and has left the sect.

The truth has set him free.

DS

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Don’t care about the Scottish rite

Then why bring it up in regards Smith and you alleging he was a 33rd when he wasn't even a 32nd?

So much evidence that Taze Russell was a mason it’s a joke to say otherwise

You see me mention him? I specifically mentioned Smith vis a vis the Scottish Rite and his expulsion from Masonry.

edit on 14-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SimpleIdea

I will ignore you from now on. I don't want to say you are stoned if you are not. But something isn't ticking right up there.

Please feel free to ignore me, I would be grateful at the very least but, sure as there is a hell I won’t shut up.
If I am stoned, drunk or psychotic it is irrelevant to the truth of my message I declare from my watchtower, my call to all who read your jw,org lies.
You, drunk, stoned, molester or not, I don’t want to say you are any of those things but, being part of an organisation that protects those people, well you consider the implications on you being and supporting that organisation

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry AM, just copied and pasted something, as I said, it seems the evidence is thorough though it could be wrong
That was in my last post, calm down, stop overreacting

Mason and Mormon links are very evident

“JOSEPH PLAGIARIZES FROM THE MASONIC LEGEND OF ENOCH TO USE IN THE BOOK OF MORMON*

Masonry also played a significant role in the Book of Mormon story. As Smith learned more about Masonic beliefs, he began to weave them into his buried treasure tale. (Although Joseph Smith was not inducted into the Masonic Lodge until March 15, 1842, after his Book of Mormon story, his knowledge of Masonic lore was probably acquired earlier from his brother Hyrum who was a Mason. Books were also in print containing Masonic stories.)

He particularly borrowed heavily from a Masonic myth called the Legend of Enoch.(54) To those familiar with Mormon history, the parallels are self-evident(55)”

lifeafterministry.com...

but Scottish rite blah blah whatever degree, it is nothing to me

Smith was a mason, care less what degree he was
edit on 14-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you think me correcting you is 'overreacting' you need to get yourself in order.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, correction is welcome, just wanted to make sure that people were aware the link between Mormonism and Masons was real and not made up
Didn’t want confusion
Anyway, good luck and hope all goes well, no argument with you and yours in this post.
Just trying to hilite the evil of JW,org and the lie of the op

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think the JW's are mental and Smith along with them.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Confusing

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hey, y'all stop being mean to each other.

I perused your first link and found the following PDF. I have seen the author quoted before but had never read this work. I'm about a hundred pages in and so far it's a fascinating primer of the various occult philosophies, workings, and schools. It seems somewhat of a shortcut in understanding hermeticism and the like. This would've saved me some time and given me an earlier grasp of some of the concepts had I read it earlier in my own research.

Occult Theocracy by Edith Starr Miller (PDF)

Not sure how the scholarship/research will unfold in the rest of the book but so far so good.

edit on 14-1-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So you equate me calling out an organisation that harbours child molesters being mean
You equate me warning people of the dangers to their children, of known and serious issues in this cult being mean
Hmmm

Anyway, interesting PDF, noted a couple of errors immediately , both interpretation and scope of the subject as well as the usual “victors rewrite history”, it is also an opinion piece not valid history
Though seems concise and a decent general overview outside of some glaring errors, just needs to be balanced out
And ultimately, providing people make up their own mind are not forced or harmed, well it’s their choice
edit on 14-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I wasn't calling you out in particular and certainly harboring no ill-attitude or claiming anyone was right or wrong.

Yeah, I'm getting the same out of the PDF as you basically. It's not definitive and there is opinion (informed though.)

Overall, however, it seems a serious work and does demystify the basic elements of occult thought and practices. Reads pretty fresh to have been written so long ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SimpleIdea

Thanks for your post. Its is interesting to me how one man can have such an effect on all humanity.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SimpleIdea
May I ask was your conversion due to making a decision or was you heart pricked by the Holy Spirit with a conviction of sin like those on the day of Pentecost when Peter preached?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"Mud easier to wash off then blood." - Gladiator

But I guess it not blood the JW church is trying to wash off, eh( it definetly close)? Is that why most religions wear black an white at celebrations, one hides the shame while the other shows it.

Is it me, or is religion all about taking showers.
edit on 14-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I knew the OP was a bunch of JW BS when he said

different forms of demonism, including yoga, meditation, certain eastern practices of martial arts to get into contact with wicked spirits, and Satanism.

Really?

WOW...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This thread is the epitome of what I've said for a very long time; Religion gets in the way of true faith.

I was raised Catholic, left the church when I was a teenager, discovered Jesus many years later, got baptized at the age of 34, found my path and will not let any man or religion interfere with my relationship with Christ. The sad part is there are good people blinded by their religion and they will protect evil men that commit heinous crimes, child abuse being the worst. I will not. No religion is safe from people like this but I will never be a part of any group that does this. I would rather walk my path on my own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join