It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream About the Future of Government (Praying Medic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Note: I've followed Praying Medic for a few years. He is probably my favorite & most accurate, solid, logical, impressive, discerning Q-Anon decoder/interpreter I know of.

A lot of his stuff can be found on his twitter account as well as his website--where this dream is found.

He also just happens to be a very spiritual (vs religious) former atheist, IIRC. He is particularly spiritually sensitive and accurately so, in my experience. He has a great sense of humor and is solidly grounded in objective reality.

I find his dream & summary thereof encouraging. It's not all that elaborate but I take a lot of comfort in it:

prayingmedic.com...

A Dream about the Future of Government

13 Jan 2020

I had a dream a few nights ago that reveals what I believe is God’s desire for future governments.

. . .

That’s a summary of the dream. The interpretation seems pretty straight forward. I believe the actions in the dream reveal God’s will for the governments of the future. It speaks of God’s will toward governments in general—and because I’m a U.S. citizen—the government of the United States in particular. God desires government waste, corruption, and inefficiency to be replaced with efficiency, fidelity, and a true desire to serve citizens rather than a small class of powerful elites.

President Trump has warned the wasteful and corrupt government over which he presides that he intends to drain the swamp. I observed in the dream what our government would look like once the inefficient, bureaucratic swamp was drained. Trump made his fortune building a chain of world-class resorts that cater to the needs and whims of their clients. His hotels deliver the highest quality customer service in the industry. Imagine what our government would look like if it emulated that model.

Prophetic revelation is given by God to recruit us to partner with Him in the work He intends to do. Please considering praying in agreement with this revelation.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

edit on 1/14/20 by The2Billies because: because I didn't think it really fit the OP

new topics

join