It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election interference & Burisma - the stage is being set

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: carewemust
If Russia accesses negative information about Hunter/Joe Biden by "hacking" a Ukrainian corporation's database, what's the problem? They're helping the U.S. identify high-profile domestic criminals who need to be investigated. Especially so, if the potential criminal wants to represent millions of Americans as a political leader.

I agree!!

Who cares 'how' the information makes its way to the justice department.. If they are corrupt EXPOSE THEM

Indeed. You notice that the media still whines about Wiki-leaks publishing the DNC/Hillary/Podesta e-mails in 2016, but no one, including the DNC/Hillary/Podesta said those e-mails were fake.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unfortunately we are in some twilight zone that when Trump is accused of a crime the media says well he must be guilty if he won't comply with an investigation. But the same media wants to impeach him for asking for an investigation into obvious conflicts of interest.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Are we living McCarthyism all over again?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

The word "panic" is often overused, but it aptly describes what is occurring right at this moment in Media and Democrat circles.

Every couple of hours tonight, the liberal media outlets are revising the Russia-hacking-Burisma story. The latest revision says Russia is attempting to dig-up AND FABRICATE dirt on Hunter and Joe Biden.

Also, liberal experts are now sounding the alarm, that a FAIR impeachment trial with witnesses must, by definition, also include witnesses requested by Republicans. Idiot Pelosi and Idiot Schumer never thought of that! DUHHHH!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Their definition of Fair has been defined already. Pelosi has said that if the Senate doesn't remove Trump it's a cover up

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Are we living McCarthyism all over again?

Indeed, we see the return of McCarthyism and worse. Firstly, the ongoing saga of "Collusion Desulision" aimed at over turning Trump's 2016 election. Secondly, now they seek to impeach Trump on false grounds. I am no fan of supporter. But I recognise the price of Russia Gate and the phoney Trump- Ukraine scandal.

Insufficient attention is paid to Trump's flawed foreign policy. Trump's horrific pardoning of Eddie Gallagher, USN Seal, is constitutional. But Trump has proven presidents don't have to violate their constitutional oath, to act in a morally bankrupt manner.

Perhaps, Eastern Europe is slowly waking up to the entrance of Soviet-style propaganda in cyberspace. Just don't let CNN and MSNBC into anything connected to reality. Their outright fabrications are their weapon against indidvulas connected to the real world.

There is no evidence Russia's "interference" in 2016 U.S. presidential election influenced the outcome. (Note: Putin's disinformation campaign surrounding Ukraine and elsewhere is not free of impact). Putting aside the geopolitical implications and effects of Russian propaganda for a moment. If people are rightly combating fake news and propaganda from domestic sources, where is the situation left? Put another way, what means are left to fight the same threat from Russia and China?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Here is the hero of the left, explaining how elections CAN'T be hacked. Too Decentralized. So lefties, stop crying.
edit on 14-1-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
2020 Election interference & Burisma - the stage is being set

Now we know what the Bidens and the last administration are accused of is TRUE.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe Trump should tell them to "Knock it off"!
In a firm tone of voice!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Maybe Trump should tell them to "Knock it off"!
In a firm tone of voice!

"and in fact we did not see further tampering of the election process"

From Obama himself.

Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just see hypocrisy when I read this.

Hillary's campaign used multiple foreign countries to dig up dirt and just straight up makeup stuff about Trump and then distribute it to improve her chance at beating Trump and the left eat it up and love it.

Random internet users in Russia, supposedly, post random memes on the internet and point out corruption from the Democrats and left lose their minds calling it an abuse of power and election interference.

At this point, I'm so fed up with the left's 2-faced hypocritical actions if Trump did something wrong, I'd turn a blind eye just to give the middle finger to the left.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Indeed, we see the return of McCarthyism and worse. Firstly, the ongoing saga of "Collusion Desulision" aimed at over turning Trump's 2016 election. Secondly, now they seek to impeach Trump on false grounds. I am no fan of supporter. But I recognise the price of Russia Gate and the phoney Trump- Ukraine scandal.

Insufficient attention is paid to Trump's flawed foreign policy. Trump's horrific pardoning of Eddie Gallagher, USN Seal, is constitutional. But Trump has proven presidents don't have to violate their constitutional oath, to act in a morally bankrupt manner.

Perhaps, Eastern Europe is slowly waking up to the entrance of Soviet-style propaganda in cyberspace. Just don't let CNN and MSNBC into anything connected to reality. Their outright fabrications are their weapon against indidvulas connected to the real world.

There is no evidence Russia's "interference" in 2016 U.S. presidential election influenced the outcome. (Note: Putin's disinformation campaign surrounding Ukraine and elsewhere is not free of impact). Putting aside the geopolitical implications and effects of Russian propaganda for a moment. If people are rightly combating fake news and propaganda from domestic sources, where is the situation left? Put another way, what means are left to fight the same threat from Russia and China?

I saying this as we see the left starting to add names to a new Russian collusion. Pelosi basically called Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell a Russian asset or spy just because he will not do her bidding as part of the impeachment process. Memes and labeling is the new attack format.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The New York Times is one lousy source. Of all the news organizations that can't be trusted for truth, The New York Times tops the list.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Democrats getting in their excuse early for dirt on Biden that could be released.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I mean, Fancy Bear is a real thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Excluding the congressional version of Parliamentary privilege: Where does slander take over from people's right to free speech? The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to free speech. But the Constitution was designed to prevent government or absolute monarchy tyranny. In no way does this include propaganda and slander against individuals.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Excluding the congressional version of Parliamentary privilege: Where does slander take over from people's right to free speech? The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to free speech. But the Constitution was designed to prevent government or absolute monarchy tyranny. In no way does this include propaganda and slander against individuals.

I guess the fine line is to decide when does it become a crime or tort. I would love to see Trump start suing the crap out of people or DOJ push statements made as a crime.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Russia accesses negative information about Hunter/Joe Biden by "hacking" a Ukrainian corporation's database, what's the problem? They're helping the U.S. identify high-profile domestic criminals who need to be investigated. Especially so, if the potential criminal wants to represent millions of Americans as a political leader.

Exactly. The same with Hillary's emails. The dems/leftists never, ever, discuss the fact that when they were released, there was zero - nada - zilch - no claims that the emails were modified or faked in any way.

So... they released information. Information that should have been on government servers and subject to oversight.

How, exactly, is that even remotely bad?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There are two different parts of this that is just sad.

One, that the Democratic leadership continue to use the same old tired playbook and have since, well...

The second part is that there is about 26% of America that will believe it.

And they vote.

~sigh~

This is where a little logic could save a lot of face.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join