It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those blaming trump for Iran downing airliner want total capitulation to all enemies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: missed_gear

Oh please explain the the parallels...I can hardly wait for the lesson

No Legion of Merit medals were awarded for that accident. And that's the only thing this parallel needs to hit you in the face like a historic boomerang of sorts.

Oh on my phone, please use the computer purchased by other than you to respond, I will after I complete my scheduled day with a foreign word to many "career, business, ownership..."

Not everyone has the luxury to pursue a career on their own terms, I feel you. We're good! There's no need to respond unless you have anything to add?
We could simply agree to disagree like the very different business owners we probably are. Happy home time to you!

Let me set you straight right now.

You do not know me never assume you ever have...

I worked below age at 14ys, at 16yr I contributed to my parents, off to the USN afterwards.

Flipping burgers when I returned, no GI bill without a two year wait, no help by anyone. As an American Native, only school honoring a treaty was more damn paperwork.

My wife is a nurse practitioner (PA), I have a post grad with several undergraduate, PhDEd I do not use.

I am in oil and wastewater....and I'm so proud of her, with a BS, MA, MS and PA. (when she passed PANCE I high five).

Three boys through college, one post grad, my wife's education and all of my children...

Never say I was privileged unless you can step in my shoes for forty years.

mg

Blessings to you and yours. I see a man that sets the good examples.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Let me begin by saying I have stated since Trump ordered the strike on soleimani that I was not sure if this was the best response to the attack on the embassy,

But it wasn't. It was a response to the American contractor that was killed and the 3 others soldiers that were wounded.

The embassy being attacked just happened to occur between those two events.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Grambler
It's dumb. It makes no sense. Iran literally started it by messing with our embassy through proxies.

Stop it! Just
!

It was not about the embassy. PERIOD.

Trump authorized his killing 9 months before it occurred, but said that he would wait until he crossed the red line - specifically, until he killed an American.

It was the killing of the American contractor (and wounding of the 3 American soldiers) that got him fragged.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Letting Iran hit OUR military base with missiles, knocking half a dozen 3 million dollar drones offline through facilities’ destruction, and giving concussion trauma to our soldiers UNANSWERED is the definition of capitulation.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Capitulation is also sending airplane loads of $100 bills adding up to billions of dollars in cold, hard, taxpayer cash to the Iranian government to suspend uranium production, then having them KEEP every penny of it and continue production.

So Iran just bombed the cr*p out of OUR base, destroying our assets and endangering/injuring our people, and pays for it with our money while upping uranium production.

What a cluster spuck. This all goes back to the madman and his madman’s policies...lil bush. Not one right or healthy policy success has transpired since in the Middle East.. Remember when our CIA asset, Saddam Hussein, was all that was needed to cripple and contain Iran?

Great idea to give Iraq to Iran guys. Chalk up another victory for USA policy overseas...and so it continues...

edit on 17-1-2020 by Windigoone because: Punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join