It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those blaming trump for Iran downing airliner want total capitulation to all enemies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Blame the people that shot it down, because, well, THEY shot it down.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well. Drone-warfare seems to be the only thing you two actually agree upon, that's at least something. Right?

Here's a coherent thought for your thread: everyone, who demands blind support for a strategy Obama cooked up for "his" war, pretty much capitulated to the MICes already.

And now, everyone say "cheese"!

Weapons Makers See Stocks Surge as Trump Moves Closer to War With Iran

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

oh, apologist..

People like Captain William C. Rogers?
A Legion of Merit should do, someone call Dubbya ASAP!

Get the name straight. The 3rd...or III...

Set such aside, that argument has a non issue for today's week or events.

All the propaganda users, abusers and sits... we are still here....

This was once a site of "deny ognorance"...

mg

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So if someone disagrees with blaming trump for Iran shooting down a civilian airliner, they are supporting Obama?

That’s some fine logic there

It is head in the sand stuff to totally vindicate trump in the downing of the airliner. Of course he wasn't directly responsible, but it was his initial actions that set off the events that made it happen. No one is saying that he should be charged in any manner as far as the airliner goes. But it clearly obvious that without killing the Iranian there was a very minuscule chance of this happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It's dumb. It makes no sense. Iran literally started it by messing with our embassy through proxies. We never invaded their airspace. They jumped the gun and innocent people died. The end. It's on Iran. It's on whoever decided to fire off a limp dorked missile barrage at or in the vicinity of a US base.

Trump didn't do it. Iran's shoddy leadership of ass-backward clerics and fantasy-prone "strongmen" did it. It's their whoops and they need to own it.

(Those idiots should let the kids take over. Iran would be a world powerhouse in less than a generation).

And anyone in the US arguing otherwise is either doing a (not so) hot-take for ad clicks or is running an operating system 1-2 standard deviations below average.
edit on 14-1-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

That's all you've got to add, getting his fcking name straight? Pathetic.

"deny ognorance".

Dude! At least try to get your spelling right the next time you wanna lecture me on aristocratic details like a grammar nazi, just saying...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Blame the people that shot it down, because, well, THEY shot it down.

these people can't blame a shooter, a terrorist for a terror action.

The killers are just victims of evil Americans.

Poor babies.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

If trump hadnt killed solimeani and just threatened iran after the embassy attack and iran shot down a plane because they were fearful it was a us attack, would that also be partially the US fault?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If trump hadnt killed solimeani and just threatened iran after the embassy attack and iran shot down a plane because they were fearful it was a us attack, would that also be partially the US Trump's fault?

Fixed it for ya. See, everything negative that happens in the world that can however remotely be associated with the President must be blamed directly on him. Just like they did with Obama - oh wait...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Trump is damned if he does damned if he doesn't at this point. What would have happened if the intelligence on Solemani came true and Trump decided not to take the strike on him for whatever reason and then the general finished the plans of a big attack which killed many Americans and others.

He would then be under heavy criticism that he didn't take the opportunity when he had the chance. My guess is the individuals that say Trump committed war crimes by taking him down would then be all over his case for not killing this guy because of the intel.

It is obvious to anyone that thinks about the total scenario and cause and effect that many of these people do not have America or its citizens in their thoughts. It is 100% political hatred and there is no way around it

As for the missile attack it is 100% on Iran. The US did not attack Iran on its soil. They took out a known terrorist that was in a place he was not supposed to be in a country we had been helping to protect. The Iranian people need to stand up and get rid of the clowns running the show over there. With the right steps in place Iran could be an economic powerhouse in the region.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It’s the same kind of logic as to if someone were to proclaim that Trump started and ended WW3 over a period of three days and it was Trump’s fault that they didn’t get drafted and earn a Medal of Honor because it happened so fast.
edit on 14-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That's all you've got to add, getting his fcking name straight? Pathetic.

"deny ognorance".

Dude! At least try to get your spelling right the next time you wanna lecture me on aristocratic details like a grammar nazi, just saying...

Well I am a busy person, using my phone at the moment....again to answer to an idiotic reply with no content.

Oh please explain the the parallels...I can hardly wait for the lesson (or you to show back).

Now...cuss me again.

edit: Also attempt to read posts by the person, you are attempting to correct from a snip.

Oh, I forget, forgive me..."Deny Ignorance", (correcting the spelling for your red, crying,bloodshot eyes) yet you did not follow the forum of "deny ignorance", you simply insulted.

However; shown ignorance full form.

Oh on my phone, please use the computer purchased by other than you to respond, I will after I complete my scheduled day with a foreign word to many "career, business, ownership..."

But when home, I will respond again.

mg

edit on 14-1-2020 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Oh please explain the the parallels...I can hardly wait for the lesson

No Legion of Merit medals were awarded for that accident. And that's the only thing this parallel needs to hit you in the face like a historic boomerang of sorts.

Oh on my phone, please use the computer purchased by other than you to respond, I will after I complete my scheduled day with a foreign word to many "career, business, ownership..."

Not everyone has the luxury to pursue a career on their own terms, I feel you. We're good! There's no need to respond unless you have anything to add?
We could simply agree to disagree like the very different business owners we probably are. Happy home time to you!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Oh please explain the the parallels...I can hardly wait for the lesson

No Legion of Merit medals were awarded for that accident. And that's the only thing this parallel needs to hit you in the face like a historic boomerang of sorts.

Not everyone has the luxury to pursue a career on their own terms, I feel you. We're good! There's no need to respond unless you have anything to add?
We could simply agree to disagree like the very different business owners we probably are. Happy home time to you!

Let me set you straight right now.

You do not know me never assume you ever have...

I worked below age at 14ys, at 16yr I contributed to my parents, off to the USN afterwards.

Flipping burgers when I returned, no GI bill without a two year wait, no help by anyone. As an American Native, only school honoring a treaty was more damn paperwork.

My wife is a nurse practitioner (PA), I have a post grad with several undergraduate, PhDEd I do not use.

I am in oil and wastewater....and I'm so proud of her, with a BS, MA, MS and PA. (when she passed PANCE I high five).

Three boys through college, one post grad, my wife's education and all of my children...

Never say I was privileged unless you can step in my shoes for forty years.

mg

edit on 14-1-2020 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Maybe I'm somewhat privileged to waste my time on ATS as I see fit? That's what I was getting at. Apologies in case you took that as an offense, but I prefer to offend my frenemies consciously. Simple misunderstandings don't count.

Your choices in life never have been up to debate, at least not in this thread. And not on my watch.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I am also 100% certain that plane would not have been shot down, if we had not carried out the assassination.

Iran shot the plane down, but I can't help feeling your statement has merit.

And I don't GAF if anyone does not agree..they are free to not agree.

I doubt any of this would of happened, had the deal(imperfect as it might of been) had not been trashed.

edit on 14-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It's almost funny.

When there is a shooting, many blame the shooter. But there are those leftists that want to blame the gun, the victim, the sky, legal gun owners, Trump, society, drugs, crayons, shoe laces that are broken, cheese, ear wax, and the movie, "Ishtar".

The Iranians shoot down a civilian aircraft and do we blame the Iranians who shot down the aircraft and admitted that they shot down the aircraft?

No.

They blame Trump.

Well Scooter, might as well blame Trump voters also because we voted him in.

Are you going to do that?

Are you going to blame me for the aircraft being shot down?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Never said Trump was to blame, but a series of events were set in play, had they not been set in play..maybe this wouldn't of happened.

Disagree..too bad, it's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's a clear red line and you have Democrats standing up for Iranian terrorist .

And because of this attitude I could never vote Democrat.
They seem too lack the inner strength to deal with bad guys.
Because they have a disgusting history of being soft on crime and pandering to the enemy

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DBCowboy
Never said Trump was to blame, but a series of events were set in play, had they not been set in play..maybe this wouldn't of happened.

Disagree..too bad, it's my opinion.

And that series of events started when Iranians attacked and a American contractor was killed.
Some say it was for downing a drone a few months back.

It seems like the u.s. ate a few punched before hitting back

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join