It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those blaming trump for Iran downing airliner want total capitulation to all enemies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So if Iran gets nukes and blows up Israel, like they said they will....... Who's fault will that be?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
We never even fired a shot. Iran messed up and we have a bunch of idiots in the EU and America who are backing Iran even though they admitted they screwed up. Yes, mistakes are made sometimes, the only thing I hold against Iran is that they covered it up. But I believe that the people slandering our countries leaders should be held accountable, maybe we should put Tarriffs on imports from Canada and some of the other countries where leaders are trying to undermine our white house for something Iran did wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Where in the hell is the International Outrage? If that would have been a US missile the world would be demanding Trump step down. The fact that there are in our political parties those who still want to blame Trump is ridiculous.

Iran needs to be held responsible for this.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you can logically explain how Iranian incompetency is the fault of Trump, then by all means, explain!

Hi DBC.
If folks don't blame others for supposed incompetency, then why would we need all of these threads ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You can blame anyone you want, but illustrating actual proof of culpability is quite another.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Plus : even if it was an accident that doesnt mean it didnt happen, things werent destroyed, people didnt die, and youre not still responsible. Sure, the intent wasnt there necessarily.. but it still happened out of negligence or incompetence. Trump had nothing to do with that. Good lord.. I learned that an accident and an on purpose was only separated by severity of punishment pretty early on.... and if I blamed it on someone else, it was even worse.

The leap one would have to make to really believe its Trumps fault makes me wonder if its not a joke. Almost.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not interested in blaming anyone.
Are you ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The ones to blame are the ones that launched the missile. The US media set the tone for the Iranian government. The media said Trump was starting WWIII. The Iranians understood that as they had cover to retaliate. The media was also complicit after that by reporting after Iran fired missiles into a us base's barricks and reporting that 30 plus Americans are killed. Then following that up by blaming Trump for downing a commercial airliner has got to be the most partisan bs ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I love your many excellent & accurate, perceptive points. Thanks.

WHEN OH WHEN are a majority of influencers going to wake up and do the honorable, patriotic, courageous thing & stand up for TRUTH.

THE TRUTH is the Marxist globalist satanic oligarchy has long worked (at least 150 years) toward the total destruction of the USA as the last stage before rearing their globalist tyrannical dictatorship/gulag over the whole world. They know that the USA is the main hindrance to quicker & easier set-up of total freedom destroying tyranny of the one world government dictatorship described so vividly in the Bible for our era.

The media are complicit
The Dems are horribly & treasonously, selfishly, power-mongeringly complicit
The RINO's are complicit
Academia is complicit
Hollyweed is complicit
Large corporations are complicit
Even some in the military are complicit

Why folks are so ignorantly eager to destroy their own home & nest in favor of being more or less imprisoned serfs & slaves is beyond me.

Why folks would be so eager to help bring about the genocidal extermination of all but 500 million global citizens is beyond me.

The Goebbelite propaganda machine of the oligarchy is the only viable explanation.

That & a deliberately dumbed down education system.

People need to educate themselves & red pill their social networks

This is a good source of the evildoers' goals & strategies in their own words

www.globalistagenda.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

Hey ! Another good reason to nut trust the media, right ?

Do we believe anything from the 'media' ?
Know any 'media' source, that is believable ?

But when you think about it: does not some things we think we know, come from a 'media' ?
Everything we have 'learned', from: TV; video; books; internet; etc... ; is this a part of our 'knowing' ?

And so Meniscus: what might we believe about this Iran affair, that has come from media ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The media is biased.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Listen to what they say get as much information as possible. And make your own opinion. Because the media is opion.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In order to call yourself a Democrat you have to be the antithesis of evolution.

You have to hate life, yourself and everyone else and they have to be just like you to fix "it".

But we all like disaster movies.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

"The media is biased."

Listen to what they say get as much information as possible. And make your own opinion. Because the media is opion.

We are agreeable Meniscus.
The question is: where do we get our information from ?
Might those sources also be imperfect ?
What is believable ?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 14-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Iran has arrested those responsible for downing the Ukrainian airliner.

www.aljazeera.com...

Would the USA arrest members of our military who accidentally shoots down an airliner?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

OP lied.

He didnt blame trump specifically.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He was planning to blow up 4 us embassies....

A well orchestrated ploy to destabilize yet another government.

A dead soleimani , an Iranian citizen, had the country shouting death to America and burning flags...

Then miraculously, a week later , iran downs jet with non Iranian citizens, and are more furious whilst shouting love for America..??

That was a huge 180 in 6 days and for non Iranian citizens...🤔

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Recently, to no ones surprise, many people who dislike trump have been blaming him outright, or alluding to the fact that he is responsible for Iran shooting down the civilian aircraft and killing over 170 innocent people.

People like Justin Trudeau

Why shouldn't Trump be responsible for the deaths of the Canadians. It is by the transitive property of responsibility. This the same logic used by Republicans when they blame Democrats for the deaths of millions of unborn babies.

edit on 14-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
He was planning to blow up 4 us embassies....

I think in the future before one of our leaders orders an assassination it would be nice after the fact to see the actual "evidence" for the decision. I don't think people should be preemptively killed for a thought crime.

When Trump assassinated General Salami all he did was take out the planner. The people and means are still in place to carry out the plan. If the plan and means did exist it seems it would have happened by now. I think Trump just wanted to show how big his stick is in the World.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join