It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those blaming trump for Iran downing airliner want total capitulation to all enemies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Recently, to no ones surprise, many people who dislike trump have been blaming him outright, or alluding to the fact that he is responsible for Iran shooting down the civilian aircraft and killing over 170 innocent people.

People like Justin Trudeau

www.usnews.com...

Tulsi and Buttigieg

thefederalist.com...

And others as well.

I think its worth taking a second to realize exactly what these people are saying, and just how devastating their implied reactions to an attack if they were in charge would be for the USA.

Let me begin by saying I have stated since Trump ordered the strike on soleimani that I was not sure if this was the best response to the attack on the embassy, and I felt reasonable people could disagree on this.

However, its one thing to be against this strike because you fear escalation and war, its another thing altogether to be like most of the democrats in charge, and be hypocritical and supportive of Obama's terrible wars, or not only supporting the intel community, but saying it was unamerican to criticize it when they were engaged in their coup against trump.

But there is another troubling group (that includes many of the hypocrites mentioned above). That is a group that is so anti war, so anti deterrence or defense that they demand total capitulation to any enemy, whether it be a country like Iran, or terrorists.

All you have to do is look at their blaming of Trump for Iran shooting down the airliner to see that is the truth.

The narrative to blame trump seems to go something like this.

Iran feared that Trump would strike at targets within Iran after their retaliation launching rockets at US vases in Iraq.

Therefore they were on edge, and mistakenly shot down a civilian aircraft (then lied about it for days) thinking it was an attack from the US.

The problem with this narrative is that it is not contingent on trump killing solimeani

Think this through

Lets go back in time and say Iranian backed militia groups attack the US embassy in Iraq as they did.

Now instead of trump killing solimeani, lets say he instead issues a statement saying this aggr3ssion will not stand and the US will respond.

Guess what? Iran may very well be on edge. So at that point, if they would mistakenly shoot down an airliner as they did, Tulsi, and mayor pete, and trudeau, and all of those blaming or alluding to blame trump would have the same argument; trump's rhetoric frightened iran into thinking the US would respond.

This means that not only can the US never respond to any attack or else anything bad the country (or group) does in res[ponse is the US's fault, but the US cant even SUGGEST it may respond or it is still at fault.

What would these people would have liked done.

After the embassy attack, should trump came out and said

"Iran, you were so right to attack our embassy. We assure, we WILL NOT RESPOND!!!"

What a world that will look like! Please Isis and other terror groups, attack the US with impunity, knowing we will not respond. If we suggest we will respond, and you commit some sort of atrocity, thats not your fault, its the US's fault

I am all for not wanting to see foreign wars, and think that the deep state has actively got us into terrible wars of no benefit to the people of the US under both parties for years now.

But this criticism coming from these people blaming trump for Irans downing of that airliner is insane, and shows just how dangerous and damaging to the US these people would be if they got power.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It’s like blaming a Band-Aid for the scab.

The only good thing about their blame game.

Is nobody believes it except the people who believed all the other horsecrap they’ve said over the last three years .

Then I bet most of those people don’t believe it either . All they see is “orange man mean “.

Their position doesn’t persuade anyone .

It’s just more red meat for the base .

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Presidents, including democrats Obama and Clinton, have ordered bombings of foreign countries and caused thousands of civilian casualties...

But....

Trump is a bad guy because Iran shoots down its own airliner.

This type of blind hatred is why some people are never going to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You missed the part where Trudeau was asked about collateral damage, and recognized that where there is conflict civilians are always the victims ...

globalnews.ca...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I really think we're seeing anti-American beliefs coming out into the open by people who, ironically, hide behind the Constitution and drape themselves in a flag they'd rather crap on.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

And you missed what he said in French afterwards.

You know, for the intelligent liberal people in Canada and not to be shared with the plebs in Canada and America who don't speak French.

Parlez vous francais?

edit on 13-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think Iran might not have been so on edge if they hadn't decided to lob a bunch of missiles at a sovereign country in an attempt to hurt US troops. The hate Trump crowd would blame Trump if an errant missile launched from Iran struck Iran and killed an Iranian General. Hell, the best thing we can do is just pretend like these irrelevant fools are invisible, even their own people have to find their assertions laughable

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really think we're seeing anti-American beliefs coming out into the open by people who, ironically, hide behind the Constitution and drape themselves in a flag they'd rather crap on.

When the true destroyer of America is elected, they will come draped in an American flag.

Quote from Abraham Lincoln or that hot chick from Underworld... I forget which.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ok where's that part or the transcript?

Edit. Actually, his french is bad and rather not know...
edit on 13-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don’t speak surrender so what did turd-o say?

He did blame trump for escalating tensions resulting in innocent deaths in English.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

As is your English.

Sorry... had to go there.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

When the true destroyer of America is elected, they will come draped in an American flag.

Fake.

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

A prescient fake quote. That turns out to be true.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I don’t speak surrender so what did turd-o say?

He did blame trump for escalating tensions resulting in innocent deaths in English.

In French he was essentially blaming Trump for the Iranians shooting down the plane.

It was more pointed.

Just a nuance for the intellectual elite in Canada that we stupid Americans couldn't possibly understand because we all just speak English.

/facepalm

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Fake.

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

A prescient fake quote. That turns out to be true.

Not fake at all, my brother said it.

As for your second quote, the left wouldn't be carrying a cross unless they could nail someone to it, so I'll go with fake.

edit on 13-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Actually its well known he is two faced. One speech for Eastern Canada and an altered speech for Western Canada. It's like he doesn't realize the internet exists. Then there is his third face for the French . And don't forget his blackface to remind us diversity is our strength.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hi Gram.
Am not a water-hole (Trudeau) supporter, but he didn't quite say what you seem to be suggesting.
From your referred article, he said this:

"I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said in the interview.

So you disagree with that statement ?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi Gram.
Am not a water-hole (Trudeau) supporter, but he didn't quite say what you seem to be suggesting.
From your referred article, he said this:

"I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said in the interview.

So you disagree with that statement ?

If you can logically explain how Iranian incompetency is the fault of Trump, then by all means, explain!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Just everybody please remember, VERY FEW people agree with the sentiments of such loonies. Even if 500,000 Americans do, don't give that minority a stronger voice by making it out to be "what Democrats believe."

The MSM wants you to think half the country thinks that way. George Soros wants you to believe it, the Democratic party is hoping everyone believes it because they want previous Dem voters on board with their not-Trump platform, but the reality is, hardlt anyone is on board with the extreme Dem politicians.

This is a GOLDEN opportunity to court Dem voters, not to push them away by lashing out as many in every thread (regardless of topic) are doing.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The worse/weirdest part of it is that its NOT only if you support Trump, but if you support the military or just dont do the progressive goosestep, you are a part of the shooting down of a civ craft. The hivemind is pulling out all the stops in fomenting tensions and divisions.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Oh , there are Other Suspects too.................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join