It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Want ICE To Release All Transgender Detainees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Let me guess.. with election season coming I'm imagining the topics of transgender bathrooms becomes the most talked about topic again right?

How weird would that be? It's almost like theres a group paying for that topic to be covered everywhere

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
.....and Dems wonder why half the country thinks they're nuts. They will never be happy until they turn the whole country into the same murderous, drug and disease infected shi#hole city's they represent.

Why do they want the visionaries; the leaders, those that are truly positive in thinking that the human race is one of perfection; God's greatest creation? Why do they promote the negatives (homelessness, drug addiction); and through fault/blame even more diabolical; not provide solutions to problems they themselves cause by inaction.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

.....and Dems wonder why half the country thinks they're nuts. They will never be happy until they turn the whole country into the same murderous, drug and disease infected shi#hole city's they represent.

Why do they want the visionaries; the leaders, those that are truly positive in thinking that the human race is one of perfection; God's greatest creation? Why do they promote the negatives (homelessness, drug addiction); and through fault/blame even more diabolical; not provide solutions to problems they themselves cause by inaction.

They’re the embodiment of hypocrisy. Toe the line at any means possible I assume.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If this works, I believe turning to a life of crime might become a worthwhile endeavor. It would set the precedent that you can't be detained for breaking laws if you say you identify as a different gender.

Imagine the profits! Steal cars, priceless works of art, sell contraband, embezzle money, blackmail politicians, rob banks! When you get pinched (and you will eventually or you're not pushing the envelope enough with your get out of jail free card!), no need for expensive lawyers!

"Your honor, I identfy as a [male/female], so, I'm ready to go home now. Case closed, yeah? Have a nice day!"

And boom...back to work!

Let's do this, we can finally be on a more even playing field with congress cretins, just without the free healthcare (or the need to explain to mom that its just a ruse, and you're still mommy's favorite boy.)

Well that was a RIDICULOUS flight of fancy, but really, isn't that what they would be enabling? If being transgender is reason enough to be immune to detention, why not being short, or being a Cleveland Browns fan, or a Flat Universer?

How about make prisons and detention centers safe, for everyone? If some need to be segmented, then segment them.

Anybody else get the feeling the Democrats want to be swept out? I've always been leery of one party having full control. Its getting rather ridiculous lately.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
How is that equality when you give transgender illegals a free get out of jail card while regular people have to go through processing and detention till they get approved or disapproved.

I think there are a bunch of nuts making up this crap that LBGT people have special rights.

Equal rights does not mean these people can get away with things that regular people can't. If a gay person is acting like a jerk, I will tell the person off, calling the person a jerk or the A word. If I gave them special rights, it would be discrimination.

I like the Indian community around here, most of them are nice people, but there are some jerks out there that are native Americans. If one acts like a jerk, I will tell him off. I would probably never use a racist remark though, I would call him everything I would call a white A$$hole

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What is this Democrat fascination with Transgendered individuals?

Elizabeth Warren says Transgendered Women and Men criminals should be incarcerated at the prison of their choice.

Source: thefederalist.com...

I'm surprised Senator Warren doesn't advocate letting them go free, like House Democrats are advocating, for Transgendered Illegal Immigrants.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You have to watch out for misinformation, it tends to run rampant in circles where people have irrational fear to feed. I did research and found out that the House never voted to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote, that is a propaganda campaign of some sort you are reading.

I would not trust someone who doesn't respect you enough to tell you the truth, so watch out next time you read something from wherever you got this.

----------

As for letting transgender illegal immigrants go, that proposal is a rational one based on the concepts of empathy and empirical evidence showing examples of their experiences in these camps.

However, most "Christians" these days forgot all about Jesus' teachings and concepts like empathy, so I doubt any of them care. Jesus didn't teach to "love those of the same nationality as you" but even went out of his way to talk about accepting foreigners and immigrants because they are fellow humans.

I'm indifferent about going to Heaven, but I figure most of you might care a bit - although sometimes, Christians seem to think that going to Communion is all it takes to be a good person.

It has always confused me as to why "Christians" lack compassion. I think they were brainwashed at some point to go against their faith. These days, you are better off being an Atheist if you are a true follower of Christ.

Christianity is a religion of love, not fear. So just remember that is all.

----------

I personally value empathy because it makes us stronger. It is a great skill to have to unite a community and have a wholistic society. And the reality is, the human race transcends borders. Even animals understand the concept of empathy and how it unites a tribe or pack. Just take that concept and realize that we are all human.

Christians are pretty much explicitly told to value empathy yet don't do it? Not only are they violating their oath to their God but they are doing something stupid for society in addition? I just don't get the logic.

I think it is because they are letting their emotions like fear cloud their better judgment. Also, fearing immigrants is convenient for politicians, who can feed that fear, which gives them more power.
edit on 14amTue, 14 Jan 2020 03:51:21 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 14amTue, 14 Jan 2020 03:51:44 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
House Democrats Want ICE To Release All Transgender Detainees

Here's a question?

It takes MONEY to 'become' the opposite sex.

So what are they doing in 'Murica' ?

They break the law they stay where they are.

Let equality ring.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think "equality" means what the democrats think it does. If they truly wanted equality, then they would want Transgender people treated the same as other people. That isn't the case at all. They want transgender people put on a pedestal, and worshiped. Kind of makes you think they are using them for some purpose. But if that were the case, surely the transgender folks would see it. Like the dreamers.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Christians seem to think that going to Communion is all it takes to be a good person.

Are you a Christian?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The brothels must be in need of additional warm bodies.

1. I read an article two years ago that wrote that ICE places all LGBT in a separate compound so they are not attacked or whatever.

Based on the above any Democrat outrage is just another faked outrage stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Christians seem to think that going to Communion is all it takes to be a good person.
a reply to: darkbake

So where is your evidence other than your bias and hate filled opinion. I was raised a Catholic and never heard of such a lie. Plus why are you focused on Christian ideology. What about Islam? Oh, not fashionable.

Axe grinder are we?

You spun this Mr. Misinformation and even exposed yourself in the 1st sentence:

You have to watch out for misinformation, it tends to run rampant in circles where people have irrational fear to feed.

Right

edit on 14-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ahahahahaha

Suddenly the number of transgender illegals just rose to 100%.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

They’re the embodiment of hypocrisy. Toe the line at any means possible I assume.

I don't understand the motivation (power/greed that great) as to become scourges/reprobates/itinerant liars. They want their constituency to remain illiterate in order to enslave them with hopes and promises that will never be fulfilled. This tactic to enslave has been working for 50 years.
edit on 15-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
this website is abhorrent.

Trans people get it EXTREMELY rough in prison. Like, imagine your worst possible nightmares about prison, and that's their average day style rough. This is... very well documented. if you cared you could do a single google search and learn about the horrific treatment individuals in this world receive.

but no, that would require thinking about the needs of people who aren't you and this is ats, where empathy is a weakness and where both immigrants and trans people aren't even considered real people so much as a cross between a joke and a strawman. and from this thread i guess trans immigrants doubly so.

whatever either of your excuses for political parties have to say about the issue is totally neither here nor there, i can't get past the basic basic issue that you just can't even conceive of the needs of others.
foul. i don't know how most of you sleep at night.
edit on 16-1-2020 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Very well, thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I'm all for equal rights for all Americans, including those in the LGBT community, but why extend this sentiment to illegal immigrants who are being detained for breaking our laws?

Agreed 100%!

By definition, they are criminals - illegal being the obvious key word in the term "illegal alien".

As an illegal alien they are entitled to the rights given to all criminals (citizen or not) of the United States.

And the rights of criminals - especially felons - are *far* more restricted than those enjoyed by legal, non-felon US citizens. Anything else would be ludicrous, unfair and detrimental to our nation. Come here legally and stay and be welcomed, or come as long as your visa allows and then leave. Not one day longer.

If you can't or won't do either of those then don't come at all. Ever. Period.

edit on 1/16/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

House Democrats plan to call on a key immigration agency to release all transgender people who are currently being detained, arguing that the U.S. has failed to follow guidelines to protect individuals who face more perilous conditions in detention than other migrants.

I dont get why would that be. Last time I heard the entire US is deeply racist, and migrants are not. It's hard to imagine that fine migrant detainees from African continent or Mexico would ever think about harming a transgender person. It's just unreal. Fake news !!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I'm all for equal rights for all Americans, including those in the LGBT community,

So, if those in the LGBT community are Americans, why do they need 'special' rights?

Serious question.

There should be laws that apply equally to all. No special immunities, and no special exemptions.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What a joke! I have friends who moved to the Czech Republic a few years ago. They had some health problems and as a result are awaiting a hearing to determine if they are going to be allowed to stay because they didn't make enough money last year.

Every other Country is allowed to enforce their Immigration laws but the US. As I said "A joke."

By the way, you are not covered under the Constitution until you are allowed into the US. We are being kind compared to other countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join