It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spartacus Out!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: Jonjonj

I think suspending has to do with finance. If they get out they have to give the money back I believe. If it's suspended they can keep the money and keep using it.

I was literally just going to ask that so thank you for enlightening me. So basically running a campaign is a license to hord money as long as you don't "retire"?

If I had sent money to the guy I'd be asking for it back.

By suspending his campaign he can use the monet he raised for another election. This is what they call war chests. He will have a leg up on his next opponent in the election. Makes it hard to challenge an incumbent.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He, like others. has saved millions of dollars from his presidential donations to use for his next senate campaign just like Kamela Harris did and others.

Nothing more than a scam to the American people.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He's out?

Who, aside from him, ever thought he was in the race??

Meh.
edit on 1/13/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You could always tell he was punching above his weight class.

The eyes have it. He sometimes came across as a lost little boy.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ummm. . . . I know I'm going to be called racist for this. . . but. . . errr. . . . .

Whatever happened to getting the best person for the job?

*ducks to avoid the beatings*

That's not how politics works today. Didn't you go through the re-education program???

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Cory "Spartacus" Booker will have a spot in Elizabeth Warren's cabinet. Or maybe on top of Warren's cabinet, next to her Aunt Jemima cookie jar.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Good effin riddance!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Idiots like Booker seem to think that the people have no memory - everyone saw live on TV what he did to Justice Kavanaugh. The same with Kamala Harris. The people don't forget.
THAT is why both Booker' and Harris' campaigns failed.
They blame it on racism though because they can't accept responsibility for their own disgusting actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...and just like that...the Democrat Party proves it's no longer the party of racial diversity and inclusiveness.

Can we ALSO accuse the Dems of racism now?
It's only fair...as they seem to prefer old, white, candidates with lots and lots of money.

Cory Booker suspends 2020 presidential campaign

“It’s with a full heart that I share this news -- I’ve made the decision to suspend my campaign for president,” Booker said in an email to supporters.

www.foxnews.com...

damit
I AM SPARTACUS

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Im upset that Ninjas are not represented! I think all women should be barred from politics ! Women run on emotion and the big corporate job of running a country should be left to the men !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join