It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian CEO mad at US over Iran Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I never denied his admin didnt go off on a war path.

My main argument was how obama carried himself vrs trump. Of course it's gotten way off topic.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Celebrating the death of the mastermind behind 9 / 11 is bad?

Where did obama boast about killing Osama? Csn you not see how hypocritical you're being? Trump kills an active militant, it's a huge win, obama gets a guy who planned the deaths of thousands of civilians it's a sad day?

I think you need to stop assuming that I think salamis death is a bad thing...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Celebrating the death of the mastermind behind 9 / 11 is bad?

When did I say that? I pointed out that his supporters cheered to show your hypocrisy. I never said him killing Osama was a bad thing. The rest of your post isn't worth addressing since it's due to a lack of reading comprehension and assumptions.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
jesus.....one CEO from Canada, or even a couple of thousand Canadians, says it's Americas fault....logical conclusion, Canada is against the US.....drinking liquid stupid still applies on ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Why does it matter?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I never denied his admin didnt go off on a war path.

My main argument was how obama carried himself vrs trump. Of course it's gotten way off topic.

Honestly I think that line of thinking is more dangerous.

So Obama was trusted because he spoke in a way that made people feel good about what he was saying.

But.... He increased the scope of the patriot act, bombed more countries than Bush, used the espionage act more than every admin combined and multiplied since its inception, went after journos.... Ect ect.

At least since Trump tweets like the uncle who gets drunk at Thanksgiving and talks politics... Everyone goes after him with a fine tooth comb.

Ironically, we've been stable or idle in our foreign policy, I prefer the latter.... Some think the former is a more fitting description.

To keep it on subject though, I'd be willing to bet most Canadians don't even really have much more of an opinion of American politics past surface perceptions now compared to Obama.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Perhaps they shouldn't have ignored a no-fly zone that was established 1-2 hours before the aircraft took off.

A little commonsense can save lives.

I would very much like to find out who told them to ignore the no-fly condition, and why.

edit on 13-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Obama was liked by more people worldwide... and didnt make a big reality tv show out of what the US does in their death march across the middle east.

Because Obama was likeable he gets a free pass at killing?
There have been lots of “likeable” serial killers.

Not sure what you mean about “a big reality tv show” but if you mean Obama didn’t advertise when he droned Americans you are correct.

The fact is that western countries have been killing scum bags for ages. When Seal Team 6 or other Special Forces are sent in to do the work putting their lives in danger the media reports it as a heroic event.

When President Trump sends in an air strike which requires no men on the ground he is the War Monger From Hell.

Sorry, I don’t get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

On topic. I am Canadian and don’t have TDS. Trump isn’t perfect but he is better than any National Leader I have sent in a long time.

He fulfills promises, communicates frankly (sometimes too frankly), calls out the corruption the many with TDS used to call out, and he isn’t a politician!

I won’t be making any more samiches with Maple Leaf Meats. Done. Simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

When President Trump sends in an air strike which requires no men on the ground he is the War Monger From Hell.

That's the whole point I was making ... The reactions speak volumes doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That's the whole point I was making ... The reactions speak volumes doesn't it?

Who’s reactions that’s the question.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well, me pointing out Obama was more popular really did seem to hit a nerve of some people. I think it all has to do with that situation. Poor trumpy didn't get a city full of people screaming and honking horns over his Salami sandwich kill.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Perhaps they shouldn't have ignored a no-fly zone that was established 1-2 hours before the aircraft took off.

A little commonsense can save lives.

I would very much like to find out who told them to ignore the no-fly condition, and why.

Only the FAA issued a "no fly" ..it only applies to American aircraft.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well, me pointing out Obama was more popular really did seem to hit a nerve of some people. I think it all has to do with that situation. Poor trumpy didn't get a city full of people screaming and honking horns over his Salami sandwich kill.

I am enjoying this but I don’t want to drift the thread though this is a Canadian’s opinion.

Trumpy did get the streets filled. Look it up. Start with Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think you need to stop assuming that I think salamis death is a bad thing...

perhaps you need to stop talking for a bit then.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

that's because of all the re-ree's on the left. Trump could have bought the guy lunch, and you all would be against him for it. face it, you are ate the # up with TDS and you can't get away from the sickness. Everyone knows, except you it seems.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"popular" means nothing when we are talking about public servants.

that said, perhaps you missed the streets being filled shortly before Iranian Guard starting murdering protesters over the last couple of days.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yup, definitely. You're right.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

that said, perhaps you missed the streets being filled shortly before Iranian Guard starting murdering protesters over the last couple of days.

Politics is a popularity contest now days.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Politics is a popularity contest now days.

Is that a good thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join