It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian CEO mad at US over Iran Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What? What?

I recently had a discussion with my husband wondering how Canada would deal with the many Canadian deaths resulting
from Iran shooting down the plane. Let's just say I'm not shocked.

Welp folks, here we have it. They don't have the balls to call out Iran so they are blaming us. Nice. It seems everyone is always blaming the US, except when they need help.

If there is a bully, and a kid punches the bully, then the bully shoots your sister. Are you going to blame the kid? Of course not
but that is what Canada is doing. (well at least this Canadian CEO) this is insane. Put the blame where is rightfully belongs, the people/country that shot down the plane...

www.yahoo.com...

U.S. government leaders unconstrained by checks/balances, concocted an ill-conceived plan to divert focus from political woes. The world knows Iran is a dangerous state, but the world found a path to contain it; not perfect but by most accounts it was the right direction…

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Canada is full of idiots. I think it's Trudeau's fault.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Please. The US assassinated an important figure, plus the official Iraq guy as collateral damage.
Don't pretend that's fine and didn't play any part in the events that followed.

Because it's not as clear cut as you seem to think if the US is the bully or the kid.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm honestly surprised Iranian officials didn't just go to the grave denying they were responsible for the downing of that plane (of course they denied it at first, but still).

Yes, this CEO is a dumbass, as are the Americans blaming Trump for this situation.

Cardi B (who is supporting Bernie Sanders for President) blamed Trump and said she wants to get Nigerian citizenship now (you can't make this stuff up). Now she's also saying she wants to become a politician (Jesus help us)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The world is not containing Iran as was stated. Bribing the leader of a country like Iran is far from fixing anything. Iran has been increasing their production of missiles and war machine, the leader is laughing at the people who dreamed up that agreement with them.

How naive can people be? Especially leaders of country. See what happens if the EU takes away the money they are giving Iran, Iran will target them with terrorst attacks....that is not fixing anything, the leader of Iran is a mobster, a street gang that makes all the store owners give them money or they will attack the owner or burn down the store.

Evidently the EU countries believe extortion is a normal thing and paying off the gang is ok since they are afraid of the alpha person running the country.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Please. The US assassinated an important figure, plus the official Iraq guy as collateral damage.

Because it's not as clear cut as you seem to think if the US is the bully or the kid.

We should have offed that guy years ago instead of paying extortion fees to the country to keep the guy from sending terrorists to the foreign countries that pay the fees.
edit on 13-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Did Trump use his Jedi-56D chess skills to make Iran shoot down the plane, or was that all part of some master plan? You seem to have answers, or at least words, let's hear your reasons.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I value justice and find it disturbing to execute a person without a fair trial.
Especially in this day and age when everybody just makes up stories to support their preferred propaganda.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's the question? If Trump planed that this plane would get shot down? No of course not.
But Iran wouldn't have put its military on alert if it wouldn't have been forced to answer to that massive provocation.
So... innocence is different

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

They also wouldn't have had to put their military on alert if they didn't attack our embassy and kill Americans. But I know I'm wasting my time trying to explain things to an anti-Trumper, so I'll move along.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

see this is where logic seems to be lost. If Solomani hadn't attacked the US Embassy, He might still be alive today. But if you poke the bear in the eye with a sharp stick, try not to have that really, really stupid look on your face when the bear takes a swipe at you.

If I remember correctly, this all started because a US contractor was killed. But all the TrHators seem to manufacture their own set of evidence and rules when it comes to Trump, so Logic isn't something often seen. Like Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I value justice and find it disturbing to execute a person without a fair trial.
Especially in this day and age when everybody just makes up stories to support their preferred propaganda.

There was no way we would have got that guy into a fair trial, I am surprised he actually stepped out of his country where we could actually do something. A little overconfident I guess. He was a bad guy, someone who should have been grabbed and tried as a war criminal, a terrorist. Death was too good for that guy, he got off way too easy for the crimes he committed. Obama should have got rid of him long ago when he was president.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Unfortunately many Canadians suffer from a serious case of TDS including our Prime Minister.

It’s very sad, and many of us don’t care for the liberal propaganda either. It is what it is Jag, but just know it’s not ALL Canadians.😕

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I value justice and find it equally disturbing to execute an innocent person without any trial exactly like these Islamic terrorist have done. Where is their justice? Hundreds, yet you show empathy for one man that's been shown many, many times to deserve what he got.
Hypocrisy is too narrow a word for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So thousands of regular terrorists and the thousands of Innocents killed from the collateral damage of drone strikes in sixteen years of the two previous president's, not that big a deal. I cannot even remember people protesting Obama's drone strikes, let alone the two American citizens who he ordered murdered in Yemen, one a sixteen years old boy.

But legitimate military targets who had been coordinating the attacks on American serviceman and women throughout the middle East and central Asia (Afghanistan is not technically mid East) and that's the red line for American citizens who are programmed to be angry when and at whomever they are told by the media???

Got it, just shows me that alot more people have already surrendered critical thinking to the hive mind.

At least Israel still has the balls to continue to strike terrorists where they are.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If i punch an old lady because somebody made me angry doesn't make it there fault.

Iran knew there were passenger flights ongoing they should NOT have activated their air defences.

carriers were warned to ground aircraft ,the warning was not followed.

The trail of irresponsibility comes first from the airliners not heading the call to ground aircraft then to Iran's air defences.
edit on 13-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And it surely all matters. But Soleimani didn't kill the contractor or attack the embassy. Logic is only helpful when applied to facts.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Hypocrisy would be if my values are only valid for just a chosen few.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Obama executed innocent US citizens with drone strikes. He authorized a couple thousand drone strikes. Are you saying you have a couple thousand problems with Obama.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Obama was liked by more people worldwide... and didnt make a big reality tv show out of what the US does in their death march across the middle east.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join