It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Says It's Snowing in DC But Nobody Else Sees It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: XCrycek
Yeah I agree. It's stupid calling out the sitting admin on a silly tweet
. People should instead spend more time trashing the deceiver in chief when he is taking credit for the decline of cancer related deaths.

I doubt anyone actually believes Trump had anything to do with the decline of cancer related deaths. I’ve never even heard that until reading your post, so I’m sure you will post the quote right?

But, for some reason the left believe everything the Democrat politicians tell them. Like higher taxes will improve the economy. How giving away free college will somehow improve our educational system, or Medicare for all is the savior to our health insurance issues. I’m just curious the flavor of Koolaid the left has created because they seem to have you all addicted.

We have Obamacare to thank for the decrease in cancer cases. The damn plan actually works.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
What was the point in sharing a snowfall photo, and not even in proper context with past tense descriptors to indicate it wasn't current?

Color me unimpressed with the circle jerk, since that thing called context, which wasn't present with the photo, is being glossed over. Dumb blonde posts are dumb blonde posts, even when men do it.

Edit:

First snow of the year! ❄️ pic.twitter.com/kgSLQX6QxK
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 13, 2020

Again, worded to make it sound like it was at that moment, so what was the point? It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely up there in the dumb blonde moves for regular people.

49d chess man. Don't you know?
Every times this admin does something stupid or gets caught lying it's either a) to trigger liberals b)4d chess c)MAGA.

They never make mistakes nor lie.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

. People should instead spend more time trashing the deceiver in chief when he is taking credit for the decline of cancer related deaths.

I doubt anyone actually believes Trump had anything to do with the decline of cancer related deaths. I’ve never even heard that until reading your post, so I’m sure you will post the quote right?

But, for some reason the left believe everything the Democrat politicians tell them. Like higher taxes will improve the economy. How giving away free college will somehow improve our educational system, or Medicare for all is the savior to our health insurance issues. I’m just curious the flavor of Koolaid the left has created because they seem to have you all addicted.

We have Obamacare to thank for the decrease in cancer cases. The damn plan actually works.

People have become more aware of cancer, early signs, plus there have been major treatment advances in that area.. But nooo.. Its all because of Trump
Scum
edit on 13-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It only works for the people that get it subsidized by the government. Paying the equivalent of an extra mortgage each month and then having to drop 7-14 grand out of your own pocket for a deductible before using it isn't working for a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You're joking, right? Obama are can't have anything whatsoever to do with declining cancer cases. No way, no how.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

People have become more aware of cancer, early signs, plus there have been major treatment advances in that area.. But nooo.. Its all because of Trump
Scum

Do you know if OC covers Chronic TDS? Asking for a friend.

(post by XCrycek removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy
I used the article headline for the OP title.
Here is a link to the Newsweek article: Link

Here is the first line.

The Trump administration on Sunday evening claimed that the White House experienced its "first snow of the year"—despite contradictory weather reports and residents saying the temperature was at least 20 degrees too warm for snowfall.

Then we get the truth:

The White House later clarified the picture was from Washington D.C.'s actual first snow of the year on January 7, when President Donald Trump met with Prime Minister of Greece Kyriakos Mitsotakis.

The article suckered in some people, because one of my very learned friends posted the article on Facebook, calling Trump a liar. He had a number of replies calling Trump a liar or stupid.
Then I posted what the truth was regarding the story. It was apparent that none of them read the article.

It's just another one for the liberal list they are keeping of pretend lies.

so tell us how he DIDN'T say that on the day it actually snowed??....he waited a week when there was no snow on the ground to say "we got our first snow of the year" without referencing that it happened last week.....seems to me you righties just accept that he's inarticulate, and is unable to convey the simplest of messages.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well if I did read headlines that still would not validate your point. This entire op is stupid beyond all believe. Have fun with your stars bro...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat leaders fell even harder for this than Democrat voters !! 😎

I'm ALL IN on whatever pisses them off.

Bring on the stress-induced breakdowns!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat leaders fell even harder for this than Democrat voters !! 😎

I'm ALL IN on whatever pisses them off.

Bring on the stress-induced breakdowns!

Yes, we are all well aware that the repubs ran a party-of-division candidate. The public has about had it. But I'm sure y'all think everything is a-ok.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is our society now days. React to headlines without reading the article. I blame all this short attention span on social media. People want quick info, they want it now but are lazy to read anything so they want pictures and a few words and that is enough for them (hence why memes are so popular). Unfortunately it is not enough info to understand what is actually being said.

I could write an article with the headline "5 yr old boy kills mouse with bare hands, Laughs it off" And the article could be about a PC mouse that the kid broke on accident, but everyone would be in an uproar about the headline all based on their assumption without actually reading the content.

This is our world now and it's sad.
edit on 14-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join