It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Says It's Snowing in DC But Nobody Else Sees It

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: butcherguy

Have Leftists gotten over Trump's TWO scoops of Ice Cream yet?

Apparently not. I still see them bring it up from time to time.
They'ze cray cray.

They are cray cray because they bring it up that Demented Donald did have two scoops?

No, not because of that alone.
Two scoops is just one symptom of TDS.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

They'ze cray cray.

They are cray cray because they bring it up that Demented Donald did have two scoops?

The desperation here is sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
This is why the left are losing their party. While average Americans worry about real-world issues, the left seem to be caught up in trying to catch Trump in frivolous lies nobody would even care about if it were true. But, they seem to have a hard time even doing that.

Trump is a reckless psychopath. Of course it's snowing!

Are you done with your morning troll?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is why the left are losing their party. While average Americans worry about real-world issues, the left seem to be caught up in trying to catch Trump in frivolous lies nobody would even care about if it were true. But, they seem to have a hard time even doing that.

Are we sure? Better call Adam Schiff. I'm sure an Intel Committee investigation, several whistleblowers with water cooler gossip, a panel of academics, and some articles of impeachment might be in order.

SNOWGATE!

Article #3: Obstruction of Weatherforecasters
Article #4: Abuse of Climate

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

They'ze cray cray.

Why did it matter enough to bring it up in the first place and then pick over it like it as a national scandal? Every time Obama ate something unhealthy, it as treated as some "cute" escape from Michelle's diet plan. But when Trump does it, it's a national scandal of the highest order.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yeah I agree. It's stupid calling out the sitting admin on a silly tweet
. People should instead spend more time trashing the deceiver in chief when he is taking credit for the decline of cancer related deaths.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are we sure? Better call Adam Schiff. I'm sure an Intel Committee investigation, several whistleblowers with water cooler gossip, a panel of academics, and some articles of impeachment might be in order.

SNOWGATE!

Article #3: Obstruction of Weatherforecasters
Article #4: Abuse of Climate

I don't think Nancy has ruled out more articles while they still have the house. Two scoops may indeed be #5 on your list.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
. People should instead spend more time trashing the deceiver in chief when he is taking credit for the decline of cancer related deaths.

I doubt anyone actually believes Trump had anything to do with the decline of cancer related deaths. I’ve never even heard that until reading your post, so I’m sure you will post the quote right?

But, for some reason the left believe everything the Democrat politicians tell them. Like higher taxes will improve the economy. How giving away free college will somehow improve our educational system, or Medicare for all is the savior to our health insurance issues. I’m just curious the flavor of Koolaid the left has created because they seem to have you all addicted.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am used to the weather being reported wrong when it comes to snowfall. Evidently six inches is a trace sometimes around here. I am sure lots of people in DC actually noticed the snowflakes in the air, the weather not reporting it because it was only flakes is not uncommon, if the roads were dangerous, like an inch, doom and gloom would take over the news there.

Evidently someone commenting about something pretty and unique these days is considered slander, only doom and gloom and hate is appropriate these days.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And your point of this op is what exactly?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat leaders fell even harder for this than Democrat voters !! 😎

I'm surpised they haven't called Iranian protestors, Russian puppets, and they were influenced coz of some snip.

Iran would give anything to have our media.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And your point of this op is what exactly?

You are the point of the OP.
People being scammed by the media, reading only the headlines.... then not understanding what this thread is all about.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I’d love to see a NOAA weather map of the DC area with snowflakes drawn in with a sharpie about now...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

He's talking about what he's snorting not the weather.

You surely mean Obama? Except I think he was smoking it. Obamas school mates said Barry had no money for even cigarettes, but came back from dates with older gay white men with plenty of it. Yuck

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, I guess somebody has to defend the Newsweek article here as so far everyone else has taken one more chance to toss crap at in the liberal direction. Ok, here is goes.

Why is the White House twittering a picture of snow five days after it happened? Why did they not twitter it when it happened? Why wait five days?

People are now primed to think of twitter as instantaneous communication established by that time stamp. As well that priming has been treated as ''official communique'' from the White House itself. Was it just a slow news day? Oh, right, Sunday, boring. Maybe some low level staffer just happened by the twitter phone and tossed it out on his way to moping the floor. Who knows.

It's possible of course that it was done on purpose, that purpose being that the WH was trolling once again. Looking for suckers to get all hyped, as it seems, has been the case.

In which case I ask just who has been trolled here. The liberals who believed they caught the WH in another lie or goof? Were they the intended ''trollees''?

Or, knowing that there would be ''suckers'' who would call out the White House for the error and make a minor splash over it, THEN opening up the hoard of ''Trumpian'' believers to make fun of them as suckers. This seems possible huh? Look at this thread. All the rage and disgust and laughing at the liberals and over what, stupid stuff. Add to that all the other conservative sites and blogs and media and it's just one more current in the ''hate liberals'' river. Yeah, that makes sense too huh?

So yeah, I guess those liberals were silly to make a big deal out of this but that case can be extended to all of the ''supporters'' who have been suckered into joining in the fun of tossing crap at them for it and to me for even joining in this silly example of liberal tenderness and conservative dog piling.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
#Snowflakes

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Snow
Storm.

My hopes are that the snowing reference is because of a whiteout.

Plenty to see, but the light pollution may be causing zero visibility?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I doubt anyone actually believes Trump had anything to do with the decline of cancer related deaths. I’ve never even heard that until reading your post, so I’m sure you will post the quote right?

U.S. Cancer Death Rate Lowest In Recorded History! A lot of good news coming out of this Administration.

Check his twitter.
One simple Google search would have done the trick also

Lie lie lie, deceive. And when you get caught lyig than deflect and spin..

Rinse and repeat..

edit on 13-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What was the point in sharing a snowfall photo, and not even in proper context with past tense descriptors to indicate it wasn't current?

Color me unimpressed with the circle jerk, since that thing called context, which wasn't present with the photo, is being glossed over. Dumb blonde posts are dumb blonde posts, even when men do it.

Edit:

First snow of the year! ❄️ pic.twitter.com/kgSLQX6QxK
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) January 13, 2020

Again, worded to make it sound like it was at that moment, so what was the point? It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely up there in the dumb blonde moves for regular people.
edit on 1/13/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why is the White House twittering a picture of snow five days after it happened? Why did they not twitter it when it happened? Why wait five days?

Simple.
Trumps baits the media.
They bite every time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join