It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royals afraid of living in the US under Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
What those two idiots do not understand is that WE RAN THEIR ASSES OUT IN 1783. We don't care what you monarchy loving parasites think. And Harry marries a mongrel. Look what it did to the family. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

She is an American and not a Brit

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Whats wrong with mongrels?

After all, they make the best dogs.

edit on 16-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

She is an American and not a Brit

Add to this a d list actress, a moron, a self entitled twit, very incredibly "woke" and self crowned awesome super climatologist soldier..... I can come up with more if needed.

Harry? Not so much afraid as p-whupped and ginger.

The Ginge and the Cringe wont come here due to taxes and citizenship status. Mainly taxes, cause if Markle has anything, its financial advisers.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Geez it seems so obvious but yet, I think you are the first person I personally have heard make such an outrageous matter of fact a talking point. Thanks for drawing the line I misse somehow...yea...how the HELL can she call Trump a racist, insult him diplomatically, complain about how "her people" were treated 160-300 years ago but then marry into theeeeee family of rape, pillaging, and relating race to the amount of humanity one bother treating a type of person with? The Windsor wealth wouldn't be if not for the history which came beforehand and so I think I need her to educate me on the exact perameters...how many years reset the outrage, how much money makes people's behavior both earlier than slavery and 100 years and more after it's abolishment justified, and how do I choose which slavery foundation economies and or organizations I boycott and which I eagerly join and then whine thru my husband to the CEO because my tiarra's emeralds don't match my dwess like the sapphires and diamonds would ::crosses arms and pouty face::

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join