It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royals afraid of living in the US under Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Chronic vitriol is all I see here. The same old noisy buffoonery directed towards and with the others in this like-minded mob.

What has Harry ever done ? Can you site any articles or events ? Has he ever done what you cavalierly think he has done ?without proof ? ?

He's letting himself be led by his little wooden soldier. That's what he's done.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It is not that we care. It is just, that we already defeated them in battle, Twice! Yes, devine providence/luck was on our side. With a little help from France. (We've paid back that debt, twice over). We basically occupied England twice, in two "World Wars", To "save them". And let them keep it. ..I'm not being a dick.

I'm an Irish American, I have every reason to see "them" fall. But I have honor and respect, and I will not forget the Country that made me! Hell, most of our "common law" comes from "English Common Law"...

I made a promise to an English Lieutenant ounce.. The Union Jack and Stars and Stripes, will not fall, as long as I am alive. I meant it! He replied to me, Amen.
I'm not sure what he meant. But I knew what I meant.

I'm an American, I have no love for the "Crown". But I love my people, the people that "made me and country". I love, and would die, for my cousins to my North and that Island Nation, my cousins. .. I would die for their freedom, I'd volunteer to die for their "Crown", not because I love their "soveriegn". But because I love them!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Plotus
Chronic vitriol is all I see here. The same old noisy buffoonery directed towards and with the others in this like-minded mob.

What has Harry ever done ? Can you site any articles or events ? Has he ever done what you cavalierly think he has done ?without proof ? ?

He's letting himself be led by his little wooden soldier. That's what he's done.

So you're saying that Megan has his "jewels" in her purse.

Hmmf.

So he's just a regular married guy then.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Freeborn

It is not that we care. It is just, that we already defeated them in battle, Twice! Yes, devine providence/luck was on our side. With a little help from France. (We've paid back that debt, twice over). We basically occupied England twice, in two "World Wars", To "save them". And let them keep it. ..I'm not being a dick.

I'm an Irish American, I have every reason to see "them" fall. But I have honor and respect, and I will not forget the Country that made me! Hell, most of our "common law" comes from "English Common Law"...

I made a promise to an English Lieutenant, The Union Jack and Stars and Stripes, will not fall, as long as I am alive. I meant it! He replied to me, Amen.
I'm not sure what he meant. But I knew what I meant.

I'm an American, I have no love for the "Crown". But I love my people, the people that "made me and country". I love, and would die, for my cousins to my North and that Island Nation, my cousins. .. I would die for their freedom, I'd volunteer to die for their "Crown", not because I love their "soveriegn". But because I love them!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well they will be waiting for a while won't they..lol

2nd

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: StratosFear

Harry is more of an American than a Brit. Harry, over a couple hundred years ago? Would've ment more to G. Washington than "uniforms" for the "Army"... If "his royal highness" Harry, can get his wife/female to shut up a few minutes and stop thinking? He'd have a good thing going...

I feel sorry for the guy, what sort of idiot marries in todays age? Better still to an American woman? They dont get married for love, they marry for what they can get out of the divorce. Ive got nothing against the Brits across the pond, huge Top Gear fan before they got rid of Clarkson.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obviously. Lol!😂

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
lmfao.
damn the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

"Idiot"? Then your own question? Answers, your own question. After that? I got nothing... But I got a couple bandaids for Harry's side of the ring. Unless there's going to be a "war". Lol! If in, and that case, I can bring a couple more things than bandaids.😁
God bless America!😁😂

edit on 13-1-2020 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , apparently , the couple doesn't want anyone tellin em what to do.
I wish em good luck with that.

The irony of "royalty" not liking the leader of the nation they want to live in is golden.

Either nation at that

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Our Canadian news is not suggesting that at all . What is coming up in various online polls ect is if we want to pay for their security if they lived here. Answer:NO ! If they want to move out of Moms basement they can pay their own bills.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Who cares about these two idiots? Gossip sucks.

I care. All people deserve to have their safe spaces. Its a scary world out there.

We need more safe spaces.. everywhere!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Trump should sign a EO blocking them from entering the USA unless they let Michael Savage enter England.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
They stay in the monarch... They are mooching.. They break from the cesspool and do their own thing.. They're wrong too.

interesting

That is a very interesting link. I think some comparisons are slightly disingenuous, but others are pretty stark.

For example, the hands on the belly... There was one example of Kate having one hand resting on her belly, but there are a multitude of photos of Meghan with one hand on the top of her belly and the other hand at the bottom of her belly throughout her pregnancy which was odd. I never once did the two-hand thing!!! I rested both hands on top of my belly lots of time. Towards the end of the pregnancy I'd hold my belly up with both hands for comfort. But never that two-handed thing. It was a little over the top, but whatever. A little amusing, but not worth getting worked up about.

On the other hand, the lilies in the bouquet is a different matter. Yes, they are poisonous, all parts of the plant, so it is a legitimate concern -- but apparently only when Meghan did it, and not when Kate did it (at least in the press). So that one (and others) were more than fair enough.

Thanks for linking. Much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yet another reason to Vote Trump in November.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh! just take them off our hands America. They aren't important anyway.

You could even rename a couple of states to welcome them...

Harizona in the West and Virginger in the East.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I guess they will be in Canada until Jan. 20, 2025 then.

edit on 14-1-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I guess they will be in Canada until Jan. 20, 2025 then.

All depending on who is elected in 2024. Don Jr. may run. Who knows what could happen if the economy continues like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Good, so we don't have to have them here for at least 5 more years.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I can't wait to see how that bitch acts when she's not treated like a princess. harry's anger won't get her too far either.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join