It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royals afraid of living in the US under Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Harry and Meghan are privvy to the same information that got Di killed. Information that the Royals and associated elites are struggling to keep under wraps.

You will see, the reason they have chosen to avoid America is because of the corrupt system which will undoubtedly target them. This is just beginning in UK.

Do tell...

privy to, blood sucking reptilians
or a chain of elite child eating buffets?
or privy to ancient aliens?

or all the above?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: and14263
Harry and Meghan are privvy to the same information that got Di killed. Information that the Royals and associated elites are struggling to keep under wraps.

You will see, the reason they have chosen to avoid America is because of the corrupt system which will undoubtedly target them. This is just beginning in UK.

Do tell...

privy to, blood sucking reptilians
or a chain of elite child eating buffets?

or privy to ancient aliens?

or all the above?

I'd laugh harder if there weren't so many grains of truth in such preposterous constructs.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What’s 2 more illegals

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ketsuko
This whole "afraid of Trump" schtick is stupid.

What do they think he's going to do? Deport Harry as an illegal? Would Harry be dumb enough to cross the border illegally? There's speculation that Meghan will seek dual citizenship for Archie because it will strengthen her rights in US divorce law putting Harry at the same tender mercy US men enjoy when they go through divorce court. Bad spot for him; he better keep her happy or he could get taken to the cleaners and lose his son.

I think the big divorce scandal is a given - I am sure Meghen will love the attention it gets her.
She's clearly one of the "me only" generation.
If Harry is smrt he won't confide in her, because at some point she'll be selling her story and writing a book.

I remember her in Suits. She was a control freak in that too.

Life imitating art or something...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What about his immigration status, is more my thought he would have to petition to get a green card first then on to citizenship also by doing this Megan’s British Citizenship can be put in jeopardy. I wonder if they found out early that Megan was not eligible for British Citizenship by some shape or form and thus decision is a byproduct of that. It would also create a dilemma for the child presently that child is inline to the throne of England yet if Harry has to give up his title of nobility as under the constitution of the USA.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Prince Andrew. Di was going to spill the beans on Prince Andrew...

Long story but she got the news out to quite a few PR/journos in London. They stopped her in time and managed to convince the PRs/journos she spoke to that there was a rumour about Prince Andrew but it wasn't what you think... So they went off with their own tales EG he is gay, he has HIV etc etc all not true but all disinformation to hide the truth.

Sorry, it's complicated and I'm busy at work. Hope that all makes sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, the media has indeed put that story across.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly want to make Los Angeles their new home

For the love of god why there?

Get a piece of BEAUTIFUL property in Montana or live like kings down on a GIANT Texas Ranch.

I swear... people with money and perks don't know how to live.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Who the hell would want to live in Los Angeles? I would much rather live in England than there. Has this woman dragged Harry into some sort of Demon possession?

Why would Harry and Mehgan have to worry about Trump as president? Trump is not a threat, I would worry more about the gangs in LA than anything in DC. I suppose they are going to come here and disrupt our country...they would be immigrants, if they got deported they would get sent to the palace in England, not to a impoverished country.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly want to make Los Angeles their new home

Get a piece of BEAUTIFUL property in Montana or live like kings down on a GIANT Texas Ranch.

but what better place to be if you are an arrogant entitled asshole? Safety in numbers and all.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

For land starved Brits like myself, a Texan ranch would be the dream.

Harry is not thinking straight.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

only after Trump leaves office

So...not anytime soon.

If they leave England at the speed of Brexit, it won't be in our lifetimes.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

To the Hollywood set, anything "Not Aspen" and not on the coasts is "Deliverence".

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The only thing Meghan is frightened of Trump is he's got more people licking his ars#. Proof? How many threads on ATS worshipping Trump, err, err, hundreds. How many about Marckle? Eer, is it one or two. Jokes aside, would any of you like to go to family gathering with a pedo in the family?
Any way your all wrong. If they moved to America you'd have proper royals to ars# lick instead of the mega rich like Clintons, Buffet, Gates, need I go on?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Actually Markle as a celeb is closer to American royalty than any of those others you named.

Don't make the mistake of thinking politicians are looked at as royalty or even household names here because of ATS.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What a precious couple of goofballs. They’d be better off in a perennially liberal nation like New Zealand if they want to live in a First World, English-speaking nation. But the lure of Hollywood’s glitterati must be irresistible for such shallow, self-righteous hypocrites. They’ll probably live in luxury, with a carbon footprint 10 times the size of a middle-class family. All the while thinking they’re morally superior to us deplorables.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

As a winning marketing strategy, Chick-fil-A should ban them just so leftists suddenly explode and demand the royals be allowed to eat there.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

If they leave England at the speed of Brexit, it won't be in our lifetimes.

You win ATS today

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , apparently , the couple doesn't want anyone tellin em what to do.
I wish em good luck with that.

The irony of "royalty" not liking the leader of the nation they want to live in is golden.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

[snip]

Harry is not thinking straight.

OBVIOUSLY . . . given he married Megan. Additionally obviously she seems to lead him around by the . . . so easily.
edit on 1312020 by JoseGarcia because: mangled formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join