It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royals afraid of living in the US under Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sure the man has more important things on his mind than wherever two over-privileged disgruntled royals decide to lay their heads.

My point being though, these people generally tend to do as they please, they don't give a crap what plebs or POTUS think.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: The2Billies

can you imagine the look when they realize that they aren't as popular as a Kardashian's ass?

How about when they start to get treated like the donkey's they seem so intent on being?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Think about it from their end - They get to play victims/refugees of the "evil" American regime keeping Meghan from her "homeland".

Oh, Pharaoh, let my Royals go ...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well as long as they're all occupied with nonsense, they might be apt to leave the rest of us alone for a moments peace.

So there is that i suppose.
edit on 13-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Do you actually actually spend time emotionally and intellectually assessing "what's dumb" about them from a Murdoch source?
Hammering out Pap lies for clicks just as he mercilessly did to Diana?
Do any of you understand how his machine works?
You understand lying about Royals have funded his empire.
I don't like the Royals but I don't read tabloid BS to satisfy my own feelings on them.

The OP even says there is no quotes or source yet here everyone actually discussing it like it was a quote from the Sussex's' lmao.

Unreal.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i feel noticably dumber after having read that.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I mean....it gets clicks. LOL

I've never understood American fascination with British royalty. We fought a war over that.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Pbbbbt! (I think that's how you type a razzberry noise)

Not had your morning coffee yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think it just goes along with all the celebrities who claim they are going to move to Zimbabwe or wherever because of Trump. Then none of them leave and nobody takes them to task. With regard to the Royals, aside from mom's in the supermarket line, nobody cares.
edit on 13-1-2020 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Aye, you beat a monarchy and a king, but the bankers, not so much.

Same people who funded both sides if we are honest.

Money talks the rest is just scenery.
edit on 13-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I tell you brother Gorilla, coming from a country where old Queeny is Head of State to the US I am astounded how much the US are obsessed with them

But not as astounded as how many here ingest evil Murdoch lies as gospel.
I mean when did we forget he was the penultimate bad guy?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I just went for the easy baseball joke. About how the Kansas City Royals won the World Series in 2015 and then promptly fell off the sports page. Wasn’t a good joke, but you needed to know that information to get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Markle, bless her heart, is one of ours. It's like discussing Kardashian gossip and just as fluffy.

This thread likely more properly belongs in the people forum though.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We have poop in the streets, roving gangs of Antifa, MS-13, deranged people in pink hats screaming at stuff, and what's really scary is that people want a Bernie or a Liz, or a Biden for president.

The snip is now infecting their water.

It is frightening.

They've turned the first world in to the third world.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I just thought it as a plain old Royals reference independent of the '15 run, but as I live here, it was easy to pick up on.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This whole "afraid of Trump" schtick is stupid.

What do they think he's going to do? Deport Harry as an illegal? Would Harry be dumb enough to cross the border illegally? There's speculation that Meghan will seek dual citizenship for Archie because it will strengthen her rights in US divorce law putting Harry at the same tender mercy US men enjoy when they go through divorce court. Bad spot for him; he better keep her happy or he could get taken to the cleaners and lose his son.

I think the big divorce scandal is a given - I am sure Meghen will love the attention it gets her.
She's clearly one of the "me only" generation.
If Harry is smrt he won't confide in her, because at some point she'll be selling her story and writing a book.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Harry and Meghan are privvy to the same information that got Di killed. Information that the Royals and associated elites are struggling to keep under wraps.

You will see, the reason they have chosen to avoid America is because of the corrupt system which will undoubtedly target them. This is just beginning in UK.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Harry and Meghan are privvy to the same information that got Di killed. Information that the Royals and associated elites are struggling to keep under wraps.

You will see, the reason they have chosen to avoid America is because of the corrupt system which will undoubtedly target them. This is just beginning in UK.

That's the interesting side of this. You guys see this as them running from the "Lady Di Conspiracy". We Americans see Meghan Markle having put Harry's nuts in her purse like many a good American money-grubbing celeb is wont to do.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Think about it from their end - They get to play victims/refugees of the "evil" American regime keeping Meghan from her "homeland".

Oh, Pharaoh, let my Royals go ...

LOL.

Go down Moses Biden set our narcissistic figure-heads free from Orange-man-bad.

Sigh.

I wonder what the odds are that the gilded couple could end up in L.A. just in time for the big quake?

Or for the building piles of human poop on endless miles of sidewalks?
edit on 1312020 by JoseGarcia because: forgot key word

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You could do the Reds pretty much ended in 1990 and no one could really argue that point other than a couple division champs titles. You could also say they ended with Marty Brennaman retiring last year, which is also correct as everyone says it hasn’t been the same without Marty and Joe in the booth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join