It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I don't get it! I need some help here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
no one likes a good conspiracy more then me but i honestly feel this is a man who just got caught up in more then he could handle, but i like your thinking style, always keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm sorry, I'm still not buyin' it.

There's definitely more to this story! Just look at the massive structure he's got built there. You don't build something like that without a whole lot of tools and supplies. So, why live in a snow cave??? Just doesn't add up. Sure, for a couple days maybe, while a storm blows over, but not for weeks on end.

dps.alaska.gov...

Check this out, there is a gofundme page for him and it links to his story in his own words and a few more details

“So, the first two nights I slept in a snow cave. It was just big enough for my sleeping bags and
me and a couple things of food. And that stayed, you know, snow caves are pretty nice for
survival. There’s a lot of insulation. It can be negative 40 outside and if you have a candle –
which I didn’t – but if you do, it can be above 30 degrees. But I just huddled into that dark cave
and I slept. I slept for a really long time. And it was, it was warm. Warmer than outside.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join