It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think A Capacitor Popped In My Brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DietWoke

Could be strong nostalgia. But why for foods that are not that great. I could see corn flakes and fresh picked strawberries as that was a regular treat as a kid at grandma and grandpa’s. Or hand cranked ice cream with fresh picked strawberries.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: caterpillage
Tapioca pudding, man i could eat a gallon of that stuff.

I get cravings for olives a lot. And spicy hot foods, got into ghost pepper stuff for a bit a couple months ago. I love it, but my guts dont really care for it all that much.

If you get a craving for spice, i highly recommend Mrs renfros ghost pepper salsa. Really good flavor, really spicy.

Funny.

I crave salsa all the time. I love salsa, especially hot stuff like Herdez or Renfros. But come 4a it #s me up.

I recently bought Renfros habenero salsa. Tastes more like a sauce than a salsa, but still good. And hot. Fire.

And always my Salsa Thread

Thanks! Ill check that thread out. In my younger days my guts were made of iron, i could eat anything.
These days, i pay a dear price.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I crave cheese for some reason. Love the stuff.

However if you need something sweet without being too sweet. Look at berries. Keto safe.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I read somewhere those can be a sign of your body needing something that food has. The trick is to find a healthier food that has the thing you're needing.

I have no idea what Jell-O might be except that Jell-O is made of collagen basically.

A multi-vitamin with a meal once per day rules out any nutritional based necessities. That's what I do anyways. Collagen is something you'd have to waste $20 on for the generic brand though. Is the brain intelligent enough to crave collagen?

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
You know what?

Freaking jello. What happened to jello? I guess we shifted into the jello less dimension some time in the past and never noticed it. But ya! Now that you mention it. Haven't had jello in over 15 years or more I think. Got to keep an eye out next time I'm at the grocery store.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Haven't had jello in over 15 years or more I think.

This thread's a hoot.

People don't even bring Jell-o to potlucks anymore. The cheapies just don't bring anything instead.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Two quart cans of Hawaiian Punch that you had to open with a church key. Nothing replicates that taste.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Two quart cans of Hawaiian Punch that you had to open with a church key. Nothing replicates that taste.

We've gotta be close in age. I absolutely loved Hawaiian Punch (hot Florida summers at church picnics ... before all the orange trees had frozen).

Since you started this thread I find myself thinking about C-Rats.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Never had to eat them. Had I served it would have been all MRE’s. Would have been woodland pattern and I do keep a P-38 in my wallet, though.

Come to think of it, had I went Guard right out of high school, they still might had some C-rats rattling around.
edit on 13-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join