It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim scholar: 'This regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

It kinda does, doesn't it??

But I think we can safely say that she means either impeachment, or losing his reelection attempt.

At least I sure hope that's what she meant...a bit ambiguous that statement was.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowbario. oy
What this tells me is that leftists are actually just as afraid of Trump as Iran probably is.

IT IS and always will be a "Your Father Is Home Now" (Daddy's Home). You have been caught out and he will dole out the punishments appropriate. I am tired of being the Apologist Globalist Parent and having to discipline you with my fingers crossed behind my back.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh, I completely agree with you about the inconsistancy of the so-called foreign policy decisions that our country has consistently made over the past nearly 3/4's of a century.

Is it any wonder that people get confused...?

The US having a two Party system plays a large role in the inconsistency of their foreign affairs policy IMO. Both sides are more interested in winning votes and automatically opposing anything the other Party does rather than what is best for the US, the World and foreign countries.

It's created around 70 illegal coups, proxy wars, backing/training of terror groups, mass destabilisation, corruption, power vacuums and constant flouting of international law while threatening, or 'preemptively attacking' countries that don't do the same; despite remaining allies and actively arming countries that act far worse.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Their regime has been in trouble since the day Trump took office its just hitting the #ter now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join