It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim scholar: 'This regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Read a couple posts back, that seems like news to Obama because he said regarding the 11 occasions that the black unemployment hit record highs during his presidency..get used to it people it's the"new normal"
Remember RIF, it stands for reading is fundamental. Get to reading and you just may learn a thing or two.

originally posted by: XCrycek
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Black unemployment has been decreasing for a decade now, nothing to do with Trump.
Had Hillary won it would still be at all time low.
As I said, it's one of those Trump truths, just like the idiot is giving himself credit for low cancer related death rates. If we find life on Mars next month Trump and his bootlickers would find a way to take credit for it.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Read a couple posts back, that seems like news to Obama because he said regarding the 11 occasions that the black unemployment hit record highs during his presidency..get used to it people it's the"new normal"
Remember RIF, it stands for reading is fundamental. Get to reading and you just may learn a thing or two.

Black unemployment has been decreasing for a decade now, nothing to do with Trump.
As I said, it's one of those Trump truths, just like the idiot is giving himself credit for low cancer related death rates. If we find life on Mars next month Trump and his bootlickers would find a way to take credit for it.

I don't need news man. Take a look at the same effin charts Trump is bragging about and they will show you that black unemployment has been on decline for over a decade now.
What policies did Trump implement to lower black unemployment? What? Where? Come on hot shot. Spill the beans.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Simple answer is a rising tide lifts all boats.
Tax cuts, cutting regulations, getting us out of the TPP among other things. Certainly nothing the democrats have done.
Trump targeted job creation and it is working for everyone.

I don't need news man. Take a look at the same effin charts Trump is bragging about and they will show you that black unemployment has been on decline for over a decade now.
What policies did Trump implement to lower black unemployment? What? Where? Come on hot shot. Spill the beans.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Tax cuts, cutting regulations, getting us out of the TPP among other things. Certainly nothing the democrats have done.

So why has it been declining for a decade now? It sure didn't start with Trumps tax cuts.
What's your explanation that black unemployment has been decreasing ever since 2008? Did Obama target job creation too then?
Nothing to do with Trump and tax cuts.

edit on 13-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hmm..you forgot to include and mention all them Visa's that Trump keeps bringing in...

As apparently our current Academia is not wise and smart enough and we need to keep printing Visa's...to keep the smart people here rght?

Same mask looks exactly like the last, which looks exactly like....

I digress..

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok, try to get this
After the country was bleeding jobs at the rate of 216K jobs per month in 2008 when Obama took office so naturally all employment was on the rise once the economy hit bottom.
Can you understand that Einstein. It would be misleading to characterize that as improving the unemployment rates for blacks or any other group when we know that the economy was growing just to catch up to where it was before the great recession.
Like I said, get to reading dude.

So why has it been declining for a decade now? It sure didn't start with Trumps tax cuts.
What's your explanation that black unemployment has been decreasing ever since 2008? Did Obama target job creation too then?

edit on 13-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Black unemployment spiked in 2010 because of the crash and has been steadily declining since then as the economy settled.

But according to Bureau of Labor statistics it has reached record breaking lows under Trump, dropping below every administration since they started recording data back in 1972.

data.bls.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ok, try to get this
After the country was bleeding jobs at the rate of 216K jobs per month in 2008 when Obama took office so naturally all employment was on the rise once the economy hit bottom.
Can you understand that Einstein. It would be misleading to characterize that as improving the unemployment rates for blacks or any other group when we know that the economy was growing just to catch up to where it was before the great recession.

So the black unemployment has been on a decline since 2008 because of recession. Than Trump became president, gave tax cuts to the rich and now he is responsible for it. Gotcha.
As I said.. One more of those Trump "truths" only his hardcore worshippers believe in together with his admin being responsible for low cancer related death rates.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Take a break dude, it sounds like you have read and thought enough for 1 day, let it all digest and get some fluids and rest.

Ok, try to get this

So the black unemployment has been on a decline since 2008 because of recession. Than Trump became president, gave tax cuts to the rich and now he is responsible for it. Gotcha.
As I said.. One more of those Trump "truths" only his hardcore worshippers believe in together with his admin being responsible for low cancer related death rates.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What this tells me is that leftists are actually just as afraid of Trump as Iran probably is.

The left can no longer deny the economic boom, the lower unemployment, so they attribute it to Obama because they also know that minorities are leaving the democrat party after decades of being lied to.

Iran can no longer play the game because folks like Kerry, Obama are out of power. They look like the cowards that they really are.

Basically, it's a bad day for Iran leadership as well as democrat leadership.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I believe it was FDR that once said about a thug running an allied nation...

"Yes, he's a thug, but he's our thug." Now this may, or may not, be a real statement. But it does reflect the attitudes of our govt.

Unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
mobile.twitter.com...

Pelosi just said “Trump won’t be President next year, one way or another”

This sounds like a threat.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I believe it was FDR that once said about a thug running an allied nation...

"Yes, he's a thug, but he's our thug." Now this may, or may not, be a real statement. But it does reflect the attitudes of our govt.

Unfortunately.

I understand that logic too.

I just understand how people call us on inconsistency when we start rallying against other countries as well.

But as many know here... I dislike both sides to most large debates. Many confuse it with centerism or being moderate, hell, I used to be confused on that and think I was one.

Then I realized I just like having more than two popular options. My personal opinion is popular options are usually the worse.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is officially 3 types of tribes in the U.S.

1) left, known as Democrats who believe everything they are told.

2) Right, known as Republican who as well believe everything they are told.

3) The common sense crowd. These individuals have been around long enough that left and right arguments are easily rendered useless. These few individuals are tired of constant war, outsourcing of their nations jobs and actually love their nation, but tired of seeing the same old constituents in both Left-Right POLITICS.

Thus. Einstein and his very definition of insanity of having and doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is and could be argued our current form of government...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Iran can no longer play the game because folks like Kerry, Obama are out of power. They look like the cowards that they really are.

So Iran firing rockets at US military makes them look like cowards?

Lol.

Whatever you say skippy.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I like Turtles!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Iran firing rockets at US military makes them look like cowards?

Lol.

Whatever you say skippy.

No, but Iran intentionally missing and giving them a 3 hour heads up, does.

And it's Doctor Skippy.

I didn't go 8 years to Skippy-school just to be called Mister!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Pelosi just said “Trump won’t be President next year, one way or another”

This bugs me. If it were me, I'd have the Secret Service pay her a visit because that sounds pretty close to a threat against his life. "One way or another?"

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underwerks

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism. They've killed many US troops over the years and they're a prolific abuser of human rights, which includes the execution of their own citizens.

You do know that Obama had only two choices in his logic.

1. WWIII
2. Appeasement

That is what 8 years under Obama was like. He felt that he either needed to appease or it was WWIII. Didn't work so well as he re-drew the line in the sand over and over. He did go to war with Libya, got Gaddafi killed, but Gaddafi was no threat to anyone, no WWIII, but remember Obama took us to war with Libya...

Trump since Reagan hated war, and had a hard time working through his first three years. He wants to make friend with everyone and that is basically what he has been trying to do, but the difference is he actually has a red line that will not be crossed.

This scares everyone that has been sitting back under Obama knowing they could do whatever.

Correction:

1. WWIII
2. His legacy.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Oh, I completely agree with you about the inconsistancy of the so-called foreign policy decisions that our country has consistently made over the past nearly 3/4's of a century.

Is it any wonder that people get confused...?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join