It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim scholar: 'This regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Saudi Arabia is guilty of literally everything the OP is proud of Trump being against. And more.

The 'and more' part is how they (and their agenda) is hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism

What a load of horsesh#t..lying right out of the gate.

As for Iran, I hope they can break down their theocratic govt

Why do you post "stuff" (and most here know what I really mean by the word stuff in quotes) , yet never explain or post anything relevant to your posts ?
Till that happens , I consider such tripe.

Ok, fair point,

I think SA are as bad in many ways as Iran, but being aligned with them, their support of terror is ok it seems. To be fair, many do not find it acceptable.

Difficult situation, but lets not pretend the U.S. govt..whomever is in charge at the time does not lay in bed with teroor supporters.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Iran made several mistakes. They've been dealing with a younger populace that has been upset and impatient with their rule for a while now. This isn't the first time their own people have rebelled.

You would think this 'model' of next generation rebelliousness would also translate to the Chinese Youth (fingers crossed).

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Towards the end of his sad rule, the Shah ultimately decided that he could not be a legitimate ruler if he was actively killing his own people. This stand down sealed the fate of his monarchy. The regime that really pulls the strings has no such qualms and will at some point turn of the internet and start killing people in the streets or worse.

What we can do now to help these brave people is to let them sort this out. If we invade we will push those back to the hard liners. This tragic shoot down may be the spark that at the very least drive more and more cracks into the hard liners rule.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia is guilty of literally everything the OP is proud of Trump being against. And more.

Yet there he is rubbing their ball.

Maybe it’s time to admit that none of this is about any moral crusade to bring down state sponsored terrorism in the name of freedom.

What does it feel like to be you right now? Honestly.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thing about it though is that Iran made these mistakes on their own. And as crappy as they are as a regime if they were stable and put a good face on the make nice, they'd be something more like the Saudis.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

Thing about it though is that Iran made these mistakes on their own. And as crappy as they are as a regime if they were stable and put a good face on the make nice, they'd be something more like the Saudis.

Probably true. I think tearing up the deal re-emboldened them to not play nice..right, wrong, or indifferent, it is what it is.

We'll see what happens here, I hope the Iranian people make headway.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yet there he is rubbing their ball.

Maybe it’s time to admit that none of this is about any moral crusade to bring down state sponsored terrorism in the name of freedom.

Trump still way WAY better than Obama, who not only fed Iran BILLIONS of American dollars but tipped off Soleimani when the Israelis were planning to kill him off a few years back.

But go head, support anti-Americans and expose your true colors.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Towards the end of his sad rule, the Shah ultimately decided that he could not be a legitimate ruler if he was actively killing his own people. This stand down sealed the fate of his monarchy. The regime that really pulls the strings has no such qualms and will at some point turn of the internet and start killing people in the streets or worse.

What we can do now to help these brave people is to let them sort this out. If we invade we will push those back to the hard liners. This tragic shoot down may be the spark that at the very least drive more and more cracks into the hard liners rule.

Exactly.

For thousands of year the ME has been killing their own over religious differences.
NOTHING we do will stop that, nothing.

Russia tried for over 15 years and failed and bailed.

It is time for us to bail.

NOTHING the US does will help the situation. We need to abandon the ME to killing itself if that is how they choose to live as they have for thousands of years. It is ingrained in their culture and religion and won't change unless THEY decide it has to change. Outside intervention just makes it worse, gives them more "enemies" to kill.

The ONLY place we need to stay is Israel, it needs protection since every other ME country wants to revive the Holocaust and kill every Jewish person and drive them out of the land of their ancestors and annihilate them entirely. Sadly, even some of our Congresswomen (D) want that also. The US should have bases to support Israel, we have one already and need another, a Naval base.

BUT the US needs to leave the rest of the region to commit the genocide they have been doing for thousands of years. No one can rescue this situation. Only THEY can come to the realization of the evil they are committing in the name of religion and "peace".

Only Trump can do what really needs to be done. Tell the ME that every single time they plot to kill or do kill US citizens, the US WILL retaliate. If they attack US soil, may their God help them. Trump is the first US President in a very long time that the ME and terrorists will believe will actually do this - even if we leave the ME.

"Helping" "oppressed" groups within the Arabic/Islamic countries is pointless. Look at their history. It is totally pointless and will never, ever stop most likely. The US should no longer get involved in countries who have repeated the same mistakes over and over for hundreds/thousands of years. If that is how they choose to live, if that is their culture, we need to butt out. Stay out. Getting involved and "saving" their own people they decide to oppress only proves to the rest of the world that we are arrogant condescending pricks they think we are.

edit on 1/12/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
mobile.twitter.com...

Pelosi just said “Trump won’t be President next year, one way or another”

Ha ha haaaaa. They dEms and their hateful supporters are FINISHED.

Along with their islamic terrorist friends.

Trump has five more years of this Presidency. That’s a given. And after that, another republican will be voted in.

This is gonna be a GREAT year!

So, did Pelosi just imply that they will kill the president of the USA if he wins the next election? It sure sounds like it.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

All he's got?

That's all he needs to say.

Goes to show you that everything that you are saying is BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If America stopped doing business with every country that has done something crappy in the past, had a poor record on human rights, or just didn't think like freedom-loving Americans. . . .

We wouldn't be doing business with anyone.

As for Iran? Stop being such a dick, Iran and maybe we can do business.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump has five more years of this Presidency. That’s a given. And after that, another republican will be voted in.

So, did Pelosi just imply that they will kill the president of the USA if he wins the next election? It sure sounds like it.

Yeah but the ENTIRE ‘left’ is grossly incompetent so, it’ll fail.

Like EVERY thing they do

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

mobile.twitter.com...

Yeah but the ENTIRE ‘left’ is grossly incompetent so, it’ll fail.

Like EVERY thing they do

Yeah, I suppose your right, The Democrats can't BS well enough to do a job right. But what if they hire a Republican Hit man?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism. They've killed many US troops over the years and they're a prolific abuser of human rights, which includes the execution of their own citizens.

You do know that Obama had only two choices in his logic.

1. WWIII
2. Appeasement

That is what 8 years under Obama was like. He felt that he either needed to appease or it was WWIII. Didn't work so well as he re-drew the line in the sand over and over. He did go to war with Libya, got Gaddafi killed, but Gaddafi was no threat to anyone, no WWIII, but remember Obama took us to war with Libya...

Trump since Reagan hated war, and had a hard time working through his first three years. He wants to make friend with everyone and that is basically what he has been trying to do, but the difference is he actually has a red line that will not be crossed.

This scares everyone that has been sitting back under Obama knowing they could do whatever.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I guarantee it’s an option they have on their little list

If only they could come up with ONE policy to run on, people might actually consider voting for them

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Saudi Arabia and Iran have been enemies forever. It's to stop Iran from having a nuclear weapon. Saudi Arabia isn't pursuing nuclear enrichment, to my knowledge.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So you cant tell the difference between the royal House of Saud and the Islamic Council that actually runs Saudi Arabia domestically and is the reason SA is an exporter of terrorism?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Saudi Arabia and Iran have been enemies forever. It's to stop Iran from having a nuclear weapon. Saudi Arabia isn't pursuing nuclear enrichment, to my knowledge.

If they think Iran can irradiate them, watch how fast they become the world's newest nuclear power though. We only think things get tense between India and Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If America stopped doing business with every country that has done something crappy in the past, had a poor record on human rights, or just didn't think like freedom-loving Americans. . . .

About "had a poor record on human rights", how far back are we talking? America's record on human rights isn't the best, so that stone should not be cast...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join