It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim scholar: 'This regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism. They've killed many US troops over the years and they're a prolific abuser of human rights, which includes the execution of their own citizens. This is why Trump told Iranian leaders not to kill the protesters taking part in demonstrations that erupted following Tehran’s admission that it accidentally shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane.

‘To the leaders of Iran – DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching.'

metro.co.uk...

Iran tried to intimidate Trump and they got owned. Today, Tehran admitted that they weren't trying to kill US military personnel with their retaliatory strikes and also stated that "the only solution to these crises is de-escalation from everyone and dialogue."

"We agreed... that the only solution to these crises is de-escalation from everyone and dialogue." For his part, Rouhani said: "We've decided to have more consultations and cooperation for the security of the entire region."

Hossein Salami, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, said the missiles it fired last Wednesday on Iraqi bases hosting US troops were not aimed at killing American personnel. "Our aim was not really to kill enemy soldiers. That was not important," he told parliament.

www.france24.com...

Today, on “Fox & Friends Weekend,” Council on Foreign Relations member Qanta Ahmed stated “this regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened.”

“They’ve had a disastrous outcome to their attempt of intimidating the United States

“I think the Iranians have to ask themselves what else have they [the regime] concealed,” Ahmed said Sunday responding to the Ukrainian passenger plane being shot down.

“It wasn't just the error. They denied it at first, then finally they're admitting it, now they want to know what other falsehoods have been fed.”

She added, “1500 people were killed in recent protests in Iran before the Qassem Soleimani execution, so they are finally able to voice what they’ve suspected all along and we must not ignore those voices.”

“President Trump made a wonderful statement on Twitter in Farsi, and in English, that the United States is with the people of Iran,” Ahmed noted on “Fox & Friends Weekend.”

“I do think this regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened. People are saying the United States is not our enemy, our regime is our enemy. Our enemy is not here in the U.S., it is here where we are in Tehran and that kind of explicit speech I’ve never encountered.”

www.foxnews.com...

Lets be clear, the Democrats still insist that Trump is "our enemy" and are doing everything in their power to impeach him. Matter of fact, there's a real possibility that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will bring new articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, depending what the Senate does first.

Sorry to inform you Nancy, but President Trump is becoming......

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great post, let that sink in democrat/nevertrumpers.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism. They've killed many US troops over the years and they're a prolific abuser of human rights, which includes the execution of their own citizens.

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
After the apoplectic "trump is starting a war" and "Trump doesn't know what he is doing" that's all you got?
Just admit you were wrong and move along, such a weak post.

originally posted by: underwerks

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism. They've killed many US troops over the years and they're a prolific abuser of human rights, which includes the execution of their own citizens.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Saudi Arabia is guilty of literally everything the OP is proud of Trump being against. And more.

Yet there he is rubbing their ball.

Maybe it’s time to admit that none of this is about any moral crusade to bring down state sponsored terrorism in the name of freedom.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Pelosi just said “Trump won’t be President next year, one way or another”

Ha ha haaaaa. They dEms and their hateful supporters are FINISHED.

Along with their islamic terrorist friends.

Trump has five more years of this Presidency. That’s a given. And after that, another republican will be voted in.

This is gonna be a GREAT year!
edit on 12 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
mobile.twitter.com...

Pelosi just said “Trump won’t be President next year, one way or another”

Ha ha haaaaa. They dEms and their hateful supporters are FINISHED.

Along with their islamic terrorist friends.

Trump has five more years of this Presidency. That’s a given. And after that, another republican will be voted in.

This is gonna be a GREAT year!

Doubled up sorry

But it’s still true. Trump has five years left, without a shadow of doubt
edit on 12 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm all for Iran finding their way out of a repressive regime.

But I fail to see the justification of our politicians' interest that they care.

Saudi Arabia hacked up a (Saudi) journalist who was reporting in the US and went abroad. What do they do to their dissenters?

If we're worried about oppressive regimes, why don't we start with the ones we're "aligned" with by leveraging them?

Im all for this as long as there is diplomacy and not military posturing. We simply can't afford it.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Democrats are suppose to be the front line leaders on LGBT rights. Why did they willingly agree to give billions to a country that stones to death gays.

Will someone PLEASE ask them. Nobody has the proverbial balls to ask them. Ask Buttigieg his thoughts on a country that would stone him and his husband to death for having anal sexual intercourse. These people want to kill you Peter. Why give them money and defend them. They want you and your hubby dead.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Iran made several mistakes. They've been dealing with a younger populace that has been upset and impatient with their rule for a while now. This isn't the first time their own people have rebelled.

They lost control of the message over the death of Soleimani. People died there. They lied about their retaliation telling their people Americans were killed, and then they lied over the ones who were actually killed and never meant to die.

They look fallible.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
It depends on who you're rooting for.
Let's see, Iran and Soleimani killed and scheme to kill more Americans and the Saudis are prominent in enabling the dollar to be the world currency and allow us 5 military bases in their country to serve our regional interests.

I must have missed the OP you posted about the reported $10-$25 million the Saudis gave to the Clinton Foundation, you come across like a fraud.
I don't pretend the USA is perfect but I will always support my country, where would you rather move to and live your life?

a reply to: underwerks

edit on 12-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Saudi Arabia is guilty of literally everything the OP is proud of Trump being against. And more.

Yet there he is rubbing their ball.

Maybe it’s time to admit that none of this is about any moral crusade to bring down state sponsored terrorism in the name of freedom.

I can't speak for OP, but most rational ppl realize it was never, primarily, about morality.

If it were, we could easily stop humanitarian travesties going on in places like S. Africa.

The difference is, there is no oil, and no Isreal there.

Don't get me wrong, I believe we have national, and security issues in the ME that need to be kept on top of, but the morality rhetoric, and support of revolutionary protests are just tools of leverage.
edit on 1122020 by Mach2 because: Sp

edit on 1122020 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Democrats are suppose to be the front line leaders on LGBT rights. Why did they willingly agree to give billions to a country that stones to death gays.

Will someone PLEASE ask them. Nobody has the proverbial balls to ask them. Ask Buttigieg his thoughts on a country that would stone him and his husband to death for having anal sexual intercourse. These people want to kill you Peter. Why give them money and defend them. They want you and your hubby dead.

I have to ask, how do you know it's anal, as opposed to oral?

Do you have "inside" knowledge?

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Your intellectual dishonesty is almost as shocking as the outright fraudulent nature of your posts.

You have to know what that event signified. You had to have been reading about what went down in Saudi Arabia soon after that photo.

You are just banking on other readers not knowing.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I believe the US is working on regime change and mass cyber campaigns to empower those who wish to see the regime toppled in Iran. It's 2020, you don't need to drop bombs and send troops in as your only effective method.

Also, is the head in your pic Big Duke from Psycho Realm?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is a clear message to the mullahs .

If anyone had ever asked me if this would happen. I would’ve probably laughed in their face .

Sometimes it’s great to be wrong .

Nearly all of the protesters refusing to step on the American or Israeli flags

Even the kids.

The polar opposite of many of our kids .

If we hear the pledge allegiance next .

I’m going to get a chubby . Lol

edit on 12-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism

What a load of horsesh#t..lying right out of the gate.

As for Iran, I hope they can break down their theocratic govt

edit on 12-1-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The deep state has a problem. It wants war with Iran but not if it makes Trump look good.

And a catch-22 it is for everyone.

Not since Korea--and that's arguable--have we been on the verge of what just might be a righteous war.

We didn't go into the M.E. to liberate anybody. But, now, there's some Iranians that could really use our help.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I notice in that image that Australia looks all black and charred - rather apt.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Why? Because we have a President who doesn't coddle with an outlaw regime who supports terrorism

What a load of horsesh#t..lying right out of the gate.

As for Iran, I hope they can break down their theocratic govt

Why do you post "stuff" (and most here know what I really mean by the word stuff in quotes) , yet never explain or post anything relevant to your posts ?
Till that happens , I consider such tripe.
What do you consider a "lie" ?

edit on 1/12/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join