It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appointee for review of FBI procedures for FISA court . GRRRRRR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think all of us sitting in our homes bitching about it will totally change things...sooner or later.

Amiritetho?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"A Ridiculous Choice" - FISA Court Sparks Firestorm, Appoints Conflicted, Anti-Trump Attorney To Oversee FBI Fixes

Ridiculous is a good word for this situation, been a while since I last saw it come up with the swamp. On the positive side with this epic face palm move, we have someone up to speed with the swamp and where the land mines are. On the surface it has one big white wash written all over it. Is David Kris going to get his feet held to the fire to straighten this mess up or is he going to have a free rein for more distractions and diversions?
edit on 12-1-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just hold tight.

Don't forget, our President is amazingly adept at letting people expose themselves with the slightest amount of prodding.

He's been damn good at holding the noose for idiots to slip their own neck into.

Let him work. Give it time.

The man isn't dumb. He's good at playing country dumb - however, he's far from stupid.

As infuriating as it is, just wait and see.

Have some faith brother.

edit on 12-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: Old hands

edit on 12-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
Just hold tight.
Don't forget, our President is amazingly adept at letting people expose themselves with the slightest amount of prodding.
He's been damn good at holding the noose for idiots to slip their own neck into.
Have some faith brother.

President Trump may need our help soon. Sure, people are "exposed", but the Department of Justice (Sessions or Barr) hasn't done squat to prosecute any of them. NOT....ONE!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Barr and Durham had better come through!
My patience is running thin, I almost threw up when I read the foxnews article on FBI Director Wray's comments on the FISA mistakes that were made and his efforts to make sure they don't happen again.

originally posted by: carewemust

Just hold tight.
Have some faith brother.

President Trump may need our help soon. Sure, people are "exposed", but the Department of Justice (Sessions or Barr) hasn't done squat to prosecute any of them. NOT....ONE!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Good point !

I guess a coin flip . It would still be better than the way things are going now .

I guess I still have belief that some lawyers worry about reputations. A friend of mine is one of the best lawyers in Kentucky he defend’s the Bengals most of the time .

He’s a hard-core liberal and has been so the whole time I’ve known him .

He overseas and writes liberal legislation in the Kentucky Senate.

But he leaves his politics at the courthouse door .

Conservative or liberal cop or crook means nothing to him in court especially if there’s a constitutional question .

I guarantee you he’s not the only one like that .

Maybe big cities like LA or New York, or being in D.C ., turns lawyers. Its sadly fascinating.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Normally if you look hard enough for a diamond in the rough.

You will find one .

But I agree in New York City or LA.

You can’t tell one from the other .

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just hold tight.

Let him work. Give it time.

The man isn't dumb. He's good at playing country dumb - however, he's far from stupid.

As infuriating as it is, just wait and see.

Have some faith brother.

That my friend is a very good Eulogy of this President.

Thanks for not only the laugh. But the truth in your words
S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is why the FISA court has to be done away with! We will never get a fair and honest accounting on what they have done.
We will also never get changes with people like this guy heading any reforms!!
Do away with this court!
Secret courts are the deep states security blanket!!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Shocking news. Someone in another thread is going to owe me money.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We have a bet ? Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We have a bet ? Lol

Not you, another poster who thinks people of note will be going to the slam over this FISA stuff.

No one of any consequence will see a day in prison. Ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

10 ATS bucks says you’re wrong . Lol

Probably not the slammer but I think after the Italy trip .

Brennan might be packing his toothbrush for a short stay in a posh federal correctional resort .

It ain’t over till it’s over I’m gonna wait and see what Durham has to say .
edit on 14-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Done. Plus I'll give you the same odds, 3 to 1, that I gave him.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Who appointed Kris ?
edit on 15-1-2020 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Judge James Boasberg appointed Kris ! So the FISC gets to pick its own overwatch ? This country is rotten to the core ! No one will ever be held accountable for these crimes ! The Barr/Durham report will prove nothing more than what we know now ! When is America going to wake up and realise that 90% of the Republicans and Democrats are in over their heads in swamp water . Its a giant game of lies and most Americans think that the party they support is doing whats right ! Trump is an outsider who has many enemies both Democrat and Republican! As much as it pains me to say this , NO ONE accept those who cause problems on both sides will ever see prison. Each side is beyond in bed together . David Murdock is the controlling stock owner of Dole Foods and he is also a Republican with a huge donation record to the GOP . Why would Murdock who benefits largely from unchecked legal and illegal migrant labor support a party who wants to build a wall that will all but dry up his cheap slave labor in America ? Ill tell you why , because both parties benefit from illegals! Wake up ATS and realise that Trump is an outsider that threatens both parties ! The amount of non stop attacks on him is evidence that he is getting closer and closer to the swamp drain plug ! The problem Trump has is that most if not all his supposed allies on the right are down at the swamp bottom ! As long as people commit suicide by three shots to the head and hanging , NO ONE of importance is going to see justice on either side !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join