It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Philip "What the hell are they playing at?" after Harry and Meghan quit the Royal Family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: eletheia
Maybe this is what chaps the Brits, they can't complain that they are paying for her anymore and it kills them.

Thats the whole point....why should the British taxpayer pick up the tab

for a B rate actress using the British status and title she has acquired to

makea fortune in endorsements .

She is so *woke* I didn't see her refusing the title of *Duchess* and just stay

with her own one of *I stand here a woman of colour*

I dont know about anyone else but I am tired of her whining virtue signaling

It goes on to say that the couple intends to "work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen."

Using their Royal status and titles Keeping the property that was updated

with taxpayers money and the allowances from the public purse and from his

fathers English estate?? Very financially independent!!!!

I'm cheering Harry & Meghan on.

Hopefully you'll be getting them .....

edit on 13-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Hopefully you'll be getting them .....

I would laugh for an entire day straight if Prince Harry gets US citizenship.
We will take him with open arms! He is the one royal we all adore as much as we did his mom.

Y'all can keep the rest, especially that Uncle Andrew

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I dont know about anyone else but I am tired of her whining virtue signaling

Me too. And lots of folks. Reading the comments at a few different British sites, the British have long been sick of her whining and virtue signalling. Recent polls put Meghan at the bottom of the popularity poll. Only Camilla came in less popular than Meghan.

I don't think folks here in the states are as well informed about her antics. I'm not sure about Canada... I think Canada may be too worried about enforcing Trans pronouns to care...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

that right aye , would a "money driven" wife as you put it want to leave a family that is paid for by the british tax payers for free ?

Free money for your kids entire life ?
What sane parent would deny that life for their children ?

Or maybe its nothing to do with money , maybe she just doesnt want her kids royal relatives buggering them into their young adult life and sharing them around their friends on private yachts and islands.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Can't find mint jelly in the US? Maybe its hard to come by in small towns? Available at every halfway decent grocery store in my neck of the woods.

Is it even legal to sell lamb chops without available mint jelly?

Sorry to focus on the aside, I'm passionate about lamb chops with mint jelly lol.

Regarding Harry and Meghan, they're obviously put off by the royals, making for the hills and abandoning being "part of" the royal family, I'm sure wasn't taken lightly.

People acting appaled that it showed disrespect for the queen is what surprises me. Obviously the disrespect was intended. It wasn't a faux pas, it was an "eff you", a "bye Felicia"...it was this:

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

As an internet expert on the Royal Family, I can safely say that most of them are British.

This means they neat Jellied Eels.

Why would anyone do that?

I mean seriously.

Who eats them? What do they cost?

Are they good on bagels?

Crap.

Now I'm hungry for a bagel.

Its pearly kings and queens that eat jellied eels, not proper monarchs

They are actually pretty nice, though I prefer smoked eels.
You eat them cold with whatever you like, though pickles are particularly good as a side.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Boadicea

a reply to: Boadicea
Well by all means.. who am I to stop you from hating on her.

No one... obviously. You couldn't stop me if you wanted to and tried.

Just like I obviously can't stop you from hating on the Royal Family because they don't cater to a self-centered and narcissistic upstart.

See how that works???

Settle down girl...

Who said anything about hating on the Royal family because they don’t cater to Meghan ? Now you’re making things up.
I said none of us really know what’s going on behind the scenes and we should back off from judgement, essentially. How that equates to hating on the royal family.. I haven’t a clue.

Now carry on with your hate fest.. don’t let my lack of participating put a damper on your fun.

People saying we don't "really know" what's going on.... lets look at a few things.

- William warned Harry not to marry in haste. He ignored this. Those wishes were also from Diana.
- William and Kate both have issues with Megan.
- Harry has distanced himself from the majority of his friends since meeting her.

It's not about Megan not being from England. It's not about Megan not being white. It's looking at the clear situation.

She's an actress from LA. She's out to get fame and fortune. Not be a Royal. Nothing wrong with that, until you strategically marry a Prince and have his child to then back out and drag him with you.

Conclusion? Harry was/is stupid.

Everyone has a right to their personal opinion on this whole royal marriage allegedly gone wrong, issue.

I’m not wasting anymore time on stating mine. There could be very good reasons Harry doesn’t see his old buddies ( weren’t they a rather naughty rambunctious group ? )

I could very well be wrong and this marriage ends up a train wreck because of Meghan, but I’d rather be wrong in the future and give them encouragement for happiness now.. because a whole lot of negative judgement really doesn’t do much to change outcomes, and only makes things worse in Meghan wanting to escape.
edit on 13-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

how do you know the people hate her let me think ahh the media

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

how do you know the people hate her let me think ahh the media

Please... hate is an extreme word, and while I'm sure there are those that do hate her, I'm also sure there are plenty who are just angry, disgusted, disappointed, disapproving, or something similar. I don't even hate her. I sure don't like her, but I don't hate her either.

And I know people have negative opinions of her because people say so -- in forums, in comments, and in polls. Also as reported by the media. The same way we know about pretty much anything and everything.

Majority of Brits want Harry and Meghan stripped of royal titles, poll finds

Public ratings plunge Meghan's public rating is now a net minus 2%, down 22% from YouGov's October ratings. She now ranks in tenth place among 13 royals, below Sophie Wessex.

Harry in October was the nation's second favourite royal, ranking below the Queen. Now, the Daily Mail's new poll suggests he is in fifth place, with a net rating of 29%, down by 20%

Prince William is now the most popular royal. When the public was asked whether they prefer William or Harry, 65% said they preferred the older sibling.

Bombshell poll shows Kate Middleton is vastly more popular than Meghan Markle with public

British troops ‘disgusted’ at Prince Harry over Megxit, war hero claims

You don't have to agree, but they're out there... that you mock such people even exist makes me wonder how much you even know about the matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

sorry your right hate is not the word maybe extreme dislike piers morgan of the daily mail is a prime example but i digress i messaged my sister in the uk last night and she told me she has never or her friends have ever been asked for her opinion by
a pollster so where do they cet these numbers from ahh let me think

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I love how people seem to think they know what is actually going on and the truth is nobody knows and nobody should care.
edit on 13-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

sorry your right hate is not the word maybe extreme dislike piers morgan of the daily mail is a prime example...

Yeah, Piers certainly has an axe to grind and grind it he is!!!

...but i digress i messaged my sister in the uk last night and she told me she has never or her friends have ever been asked for her opinion by a pollster so where do they cet these numbers from ahh let me think

From the people silly enough to have listed landlines and no caller ID maybe? People on a busy street corner? I don't know... But if you want to know bad enough, I'm sure you could dig up the link for the actual poll and who and how they conducted their poll.

Obviously, you do know that such people exist -- you even provided an example -- so I'm not sure where you're going with this. While much of the particulars are unknown or subject to interpretation, there is more than enough hard facts to also judge the situation. For example, there is no doubt that they did not come home at Christmas when Harry's grandfather was in the hospital... we don't know if they were actually asked to come home and refused to do so. We know that Harry and Meghan went outside protocol to announce their "stepping back," and did so through unofficial channels, causing complete chaos -- inappropriately and unnecessarily. We've been told that they were explicitly asked not to announce anything until the particulars had been worked out, but we don't know if that is true.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I think it’s silly to judge and call Meghan names if Harry is truly in love with her.

Hmmmm........But does SHE feel the same way?

Its her way or the highway.

Let them try the best they can to do it their way. They are entitled to that freedom, I would hope.

Yes as long as the British tax payer isn't paying for it
which they do at

present.

Part of the problem is that the public does pay for the Royal Protection Squad which are the Police and although I am sure there will be no lack of paid volunteers for that gig in Canada, they aren't paying your own way.

I have no issues with him doing one on his own money, but dont use the HM Brand, lose your title and just be Mr and Mrs soon to be divorced.

As far a what killed his mum, he quite clearly means the press (and forgets the driver was a bit over the limit and speeding), a cry for sympathy.

As for all those bagging the Royals, what do you expect them to do? Give up all their property and kill the tradition of years that brings so many to the UK? No thanks, I think they (mostly) do a good job, perhaps we should hold a referendum, I think you find it overwhelming the support for the Royals in the UK.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

that right aye , would a "money driven" wife as you put it want to leave a family that is paid for by the british tax payers for free ?

Free money for your kids entire life ?
What sane parent would deny that life for their children ?

Or maybe its nothing to do with money , maybe she just doesnt want her kids royal relatives buggering them into their young adult life and sharing them around their friends on private yachts and islands.

Then she shouldn't have married a Prince.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
I love how people seem to think they know what is actually going on and the truth is nobody knows and nobody should care.

We pay for them. I won't care so long as they no longer get their entire lives paid for by the public. People say they "are human" and should be able to live "how the want" and I agree. But once you're a royal, you're living off tax payers money so the public have every right to expect the Royal family to act a certain way. Just like your employer expects a certain level of commitment, effort or even a dress code.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
According to Mrs Sussex, everyone in the UK is a racist except the guy she married. He was never photographed dressed as a nazi officer...... EVER!
edit on 14-1-2020 by NotSoBigG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: butcherguy

I don’t have a lot of faith in British food

You need to get some " Black Pudding " down ya.

Mmmmmm..another family favourite!!

Staying topical..I really don't get the fuss over Harry and Megean?

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to raise children in an environment like that either.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

He should never have been allowed into the army , he was caught taking coc aine in 1998 and didnt get charged
a criminal conviction makes it more difficult to join the armed forecs in the UK in fact it makes it less likely , also you cant join until you have served your sentence.

Harry is free to take drugs without any consequences even though he was caught

gets off absolutely free
then enters the army without question because of his royalty

then his best mate gets kicked out for taking drugs
and he was serving with him
and he didnt get kicked out but was probably taking drugs with him and they both got caught
his mate took the rap

prince harrys mate booted out of army for coc aine

Every member of the royals are #s
not one of them are decent human beings. They believe they are better than you , and have been indoctrinated to believe this from day one.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

aye ok thanks for the hindsight there skeletor lol

bit late for that likes

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join