It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Philip "What the hell are they playing at?" after Harry and Meghan quit the Royal Family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Didn’t some say they left because prince Phillip was racist....sounds like he is made that the diversity is leaving

It goes back to....Megan is a __________

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

As an internet expert on the Royal Family, I can safely say that most of them are British.

This means they neat Jellied Eels.

Why would anyone do that?

I mean seriously.

Who eats them? What do they cost?

Are they good on bagels?

Crap.

Now I'm hungry for a bagel.

Boiled jellied eels, in British cuisine it's important to boil the sh#t out of everything..mmm

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As an internet expert on the Royal Family, I can safely say that most of them are British.

This means they neat Jellied Eels.

Why would anyone do that?

I mean seriously.

Who eats them? What do they cost?

Are they good on bagels?

Crap.

Now I'm hungry for a bagel.

I think if we ate jellied eels in the US, they would be jellied eels that we made and would therefore taste good.
I don’t have a lot of faith in British food.
Their fish and chips are... ok.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don’t have a lot of faith in British food

You need to get some " Black Pudding " down ya.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: butcherguy

I don’t have a lot of faith in British food

You need to get some " Black Pudding " down ya.

Mmmmmm..another family favourite!!

Staying topical..I really don't get the fuss over Harry and Megean?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

hehe we're probably both right. im originaly from yorkshire england. first time i ever heard of mint jelly is when i came to canada. lots of mint sauce here too.

yes with lamb usually. good on pork and beef too.

i bet the brits who eat mint jelly instead of sauce probably make their yorkshire pudding with beef fat as well lol, but traditionaly it is made with pork fat. higher temp makes crispier pudding.

different strokes i guess.
i think the duke and duchess should have been a bit more considerate with their family instead of announcing it via social media.

narcissists (meagan) internally crave attention but pretend otherwise.

i coudn't care less if they move here as long as they pay their taxes and do not use their influence in our political sphere.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not a big Royal Family fan. Infact the whole concept is outdated. Then again, we Brits do love our Pomp and ceremony now and then.
Like I've said before,I think Harry knows something big is going to come out about the Royals and wants to be away from it. My guess is it's to do with Prince Andrew.
Either way he should have talked to the Queen first though.

Prince Philip is an honest guy. I say give him a microphone and let him loose.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's a brilliant diplomatic move whether the Queen realizes it or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Didn’t some say they left because prince Phillip was racist....sounds like he is made that the diversity is leaving

It goes back to....Megan is a __________

So many people on here are obsessed by that woman's heritage. Prince Phillip isn't racist as such, he talks old school, where people were still saying things that are nowadays worth the death penalty [wishful leftist thinking].
He has always been known to put his foot in it and it's a long standing British amusement.

Is it racist to say "I'm not a racist but I think all the time about someone's race?" That seems to be the mentality of those who keep pointing out at us that MM is black and that nothing else matters.

Well to most Brits it doesn't matter. They gave her a chance but I know personally that most people were concerned about here being an actress [lol] and kind of working class and kind of from a really, really problematic family.

But if you are a racist and a hater, you may feel the need to constantly rectify people's actual [valid] opinions of her and point out at every turn that she is in fact somehow, somewhere, black, even though she doesn't look like it...desperatiooon!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
these people are pos's.
they are trillionaires, for doing NOTHING.

and idiots around the world (especially the media) continue to suck them off.

i would never bow before any man, (not in the way they expect you to bow, but like in japan, bowing is a way of shaking hands.)

but i will never bow before any 'royal' family ever.

i doubt i will ever go to england, because there is no freedom of speech there. (they have thought crimes.)
but if you are there, i would just avoid those queens and kings of idiocracy, because i assume some pig will arrest you if you do now 'bow before them...'

screw these people, i despise them

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If this was a man distancing a woman from her family and moving them away he'd likely be accused of coercive control but as Meghan is a mixed race American woman we're expected to feel sorry for her and be on her side...

That's exactly what it is. Controlling and narcissistic people come in both sexes. In this case, it's the woman who is controlling and narcissistic.

Oh right... a mixed race woman... she won't let us forget that part, eh?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
people.com...

Bradby himself provided part of the answer: During An African Journey the Duke and Duchess of Sussex both opened up about their treatment by the British tabloid press, with Prince Harry emotionally revealing that he thinks about the fate of his mother, Princess Diana, “Every single time I see a camera, every single time I hear a click, every single time I see a flash.”

Can’t blame the couple at all, the media in the UK has treated Meghan horribly.....

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Family is family, royal or not, and when a member of a family suddenly distances themselves after marriage, the rest might be forgiven for for reacting with a certain degree of dismay and anger.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow.. what a life ! A bunch of nobodies nitpicking every little choice they make like they are entitled to some say on how Harry and Meghan choose to live their lives.

We have no idea on the ‘real’ issues behind the scenes and they may have every good reason to not inform the queen before making the announcement ( though I thought the announcement was respectful and classy).

I think it’s silly to judge and call Meghan names if Harry is truly in love with her. Let them try the best they can to do it their way. They are entitled to that freedom, I would hope.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

He said something like he didnt want to play the same game that got his mother killled..

RIP Princess Dianne

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Family is family, royal or not, and when a member of a family suddenly distances themselves after marriage, the rest might be forgiven for for reacting with a certain degree of dismay and anger.

My guess is they are well aware of the reasons. If they are reacting with dismay and anger, that isn’t really a great way to repair discord or hold out an olive branch. My instincts tell me the family wasn’t very welcoming to Meghan, or offered her any support or advice. ( She says this in an interview) I think she is the sensitive type, and I think Harry saw what it was doing to her. At the end of the day he’s going to care more about his new family than a grandmother who hated his mom.🤷🏻‍♀️

Just this nobody’ two cents worth..

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Much more going on in this than meets the eye...

Watch and listen to him, say it himself in the video below.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 12-1-2020 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Maybe. Maybe not.

Sometimes, there are reasons for a family not to be supportive. Meghan's past does not inspire confidence in her character.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Harry new they killed his mum.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join