It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Texas Start World War 3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He was wryong. It's actually Oklahoma/Kansas. Every QuikTrip that's a hidden missile silo. It's the name that gives it away. Have a "QuikTrip" to hell.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Texas does have nukes.

But not in that way.

I guess some could go 'missing' at their refurbishing/dismantling plant.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Many states have nukes. Just because the name on the base is federal doesn’t mean it stays that way in the event of a serious uprising. Take Virginia and all those Navy ships at Norfolk, how many will remain in the hands of the US Navy if the people decide Governor Northam is to be out of office on a particular day voluntarily or not?

And since Richmond is only about 80 miles, they might not even have to be taken out of port for effective naval bombardment. Scary thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

I think you might have enough nukes without secret ones.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought Texas was supposed to secede from the Union or something? What happened with that?

Texas is the only state that can lawfully secede, it is in their Constitution and was part of the agreement that the federal government agreed to when they became a state.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If Texas had nukes it would be a barren wasteland by now.

Oh wait...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Yes. Yes we do. In elementary school we are taught how to use all forms of weaponry. In middle school we learn military tactics. Upon graduating high school, launch codes baby!
As for secession, that talk ended when the good people of America (along with us) rejected Hillary Clinton.

Yep, we have otherworldly weaponry here in Texas....enough to blow them off to another world, but......wee....

We choose not to today.....

The entrance to astrodome's sky section...he he

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I’m a 7th generation Texan...
Going back to my family’s founding document...a land grant by the Mexican government..

Needless to say, I have my finger on the pulse of Texan sensibilities...

The “Texas secede” movement was more a bumper sticker driven agenda...it was not serious...

More ever, we store nukes in pantex outside of Amarillo...we have an arsenal bigger than any country save Russia or China..

But we’re Americans first....and while we love Texas dearly, we love America the same...

If we wanted, we could be our own, energy rich, low tax, well militarized nation....but we are Americans and have no desire to split off from the greatest union ever constructed by the race of men.

-Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Can confirm I was the street performer

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Texans are good hearted people, but they don't take # from anyone.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well I know that all of my family there has various weapons of mass destruction, and I'm not sure that chili recipes constitute nuclear arms- but they're pretty darn close! Also, my ex took the ICBM in the divorce.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
When I was living in Estonia there was a group of street performers that would perform near Tallinn Town Hall . One of the performers claimed to have secret knowledge of Texas having secret nukes unknown to the USA that they build in Houston under NASA’s cover . Now I dont believe this at all , but has anyone in the States or Canada heard of this ??

Texas is littered with underground nukes, most of the locations are a well kept secret by the locals.... However, it is known that most Texas Steakhouses have nuclear missile silos hidden under them.

Here is a pic of a famous Texas Steakhouse Chef, while she can cook the purest, beefiest, most delicious steak you've ever tasted... you wouldn't suspect 200 ft under the kitchen she is at constant readiness to launch at all times.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If y’all want to understand Texas sensibilities, I can recommend the perfect oblique analysis of why we are the way we are..

We are an accidental nation and have known nothing but abandonment9breading self sufficiency) and Violence(Spanish/Mexican, Comanche, and to a much lesser degree, the north)

www.amazon.com...=sxts_sxwds-bia?crid=2N1CPHLYPXU8C&cv_ct_cx=empire+of+the+summer+moon&ke ywords=empire+of+the+summer+moon&pd_rd_i=1416591052&pd_rd_r=ea49104e-a83b-4a1c-b899-46a3e97bdf24&pd_rd_w=1xgfv&pd_rd_wg=2Hg8Q&pf_rd_p=1cb3f32a-ccfd-47 9b-8a13-b22f56c942c6&pf_rd_r=9Z9JBN34197ZY3BBFHNY&psc=1&qid=1578845493&sprefix=Empire+of%2Caps%

I always explain to people our governor resigned the day America seceded...there is the south, yes...but Texas is not part of their history....

Read the above book...u will understand my state better than u could in any other way...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
this is such an awesome wild tale.
how bout them cowboys!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
When I was living in Estonia there was a group of street performers that would perform near Tallinn Town Hall . One of the performers claimed to have secret knowledge of Texas having secret nukes unknown to the USA that they build in Houston under NASA’s cover . Now I dont believe this at all , but has anyone in the States or Canada heard of this ??

No.

Pantex is it and that is several hundreds of miles from Houston.

mg

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

It’s near Amarillo...On the palo duro side...all part of the escarpment that is the llano estacado

We have a VERY big state and pantex isn’t anywhere close to Houston...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It is possible that something like that could have gone on years ago, but now they can identify the presence of a nuke from satellites....if they look for them in an area. If there is a lot of ore out there that is in the environment it may not pick it up I guess. So, it is not foolproof to get a signature like that hidden from detection.

The public does not know where most of the nukes are stored, the locations are classified. It may just be that Texas has some hidden sites, funded by our government. They would not put all the silos in one place so that Russia could knock them out. There was not supposed to be nukes up here, but they did have an airforce presence up here after the base was abandoned, but now they are gone. They would have someone stationed thereif there was nukes in an area. So evidently if they had nukes here, they are gone. I think they might have had nukes for B52s here, after they were removed, the airforce completely left. There is not even a airforce radar base here anymore, it is run by civilians, but I would bet it still is linked to their computers somehow in the country.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Perhaps this is what is upsetting, with zero to do with nukes, but 'nuclear', pizzing off the 'world'.

No more refugees by mandate

mg

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: missed_gear

It’s near Amarillo...On the palo duro side...all part of the escarpment that is the llano estacado

We have a VERY big state and pantex isn’t anywhere close to Houston...

-Chris

Did you read my post? "Hundreds of miles from Houston" or just trying to read?

mg

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join