It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that Marilyn Monroe CIA doc with MJ-12 sig..I found a second, different copy in the Natl Archives

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Doc (pgs. 4-5): www.archives.gov...

I was looking through the JFK Assassination records in the National Archives, a lot of which have no meta tags, and found something pretty damn interesting. The memo is a response from the CIA to the FBI, indicating the Bureau asked the Agency about the legitimacy of that much-debated Marilyn Monroe CIA report, that said she knew of JFK's visit to a USAF base for "inspecting things from outer space" and Project Moon Dust. Oh, and it has a freaking MJ-12 routing number on the bottom left hand corner.

So...is this a fake, or legit?

Well, the CIA actually wrote to the FBI and told them it was a fake, for two reasons. 1. They said it had too much information in it, i.e. it was too deep for standard Information Reports at the time. 2. they also said the Top Secret stamp didn't match the normal ones used in the early 1960s.

What I found really interesting is if you compare the copy of the MJ-12 Monroe document the FBI sent the CIA, it's a slightly different version than the one that was leaked by Greer and others in the 1990s. This new version made it further in the declassification process, with the Top Secret designation fully crossed out — there are also a couple differences regarding what items of text are marked up and underlined.

Original version leaked in the 1990s (note the MJ12 sig in the bottom left): www.spyculture.com...

edit on 11-1-2020 by MJM2019 because: Removed video link

edit on 11-1-2020 by MJM2019 because: added 1990s leaked version

edit on 11-1-2020 by MJM2019 because: fixed quotation

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MJM2019

Video summarizing what I found

edit on 11-1-2020 by MJM2019 because: Video wasn't working, I think I put it in wrong

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Marilyn Monroe WAS an extraterrestrial:

In her being she knew exactly how to program men's desires to their greatest possible peak. She was a brilliant genius who understand male sexuality probably better than anyone in history. Women today are amateurs.

edit on 11-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MJM2019
The memo is a response from the CIA to the FBI, indicating the Bureau asked the Agency about the legitimacy of that much-debated Marilyn Monroe CIA report, that said she knew of JFK's visit to a USAF base for "inspecting things from outer space and Project Moon Dust. Oh, and it has a freaking MJ-12 routing number on the bottom left hand corner.

Since you didn't 'close' the quotation marks, I initially thought the above bolded phrases were what the CIA actually wrote in the memo, LOL.

If only the FBI had then replied:

"Yeah, we saw the freaking MJ-12 routing number, too - gotta be a fake, dude."

Wait... I can hear cackling in the thread's shadows...

ARGHHHHHH! It's the Dark Lord Doty!!!!

"I'm just pleased to see that my past deeds are still being appreciated..."

edit on 11-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Whoops, my bad! Sorry about that lol. Unfortunately the CIA didn't address the MJ-12 designation, maybe because the version they received from the FBI guy had that chopped out

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If I had the chance to *ATS EDIT* Marilyn Monroe, I might be tempted to tell her some crazy ufo stories.

It would be ironic if JFK Thought he was talking out of his butt because the power of boners, To impress Marilyn Monroe. It turns out he said something he thought was BS. When she repeated it, sounded close enough, for the wet works to come out

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

"inspecting things from outer space"

Can you tell me where the moon is at ?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Very interesting, but the link www.spyculture.com... doesn't work. Got this message:

"Error 1011 Ray ID: 553f38b0c82ee768 • 2020-01-12 12:44:22 UTC
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.spyculture.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/Marilyn-Monroe-CIA-document.jpg)."a reply to: MJM2019

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

If you copy the URL and paste it into a new window - it should work.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Cool stuff man, thanks for the info, I got totally lost on spyculture.com. When I first found ATS back in mid 2000s I think I was actually googling things like "unredacted Cia files" or "leaked top secret files" I was young and enamored by the espionage lifestyle. It's still fascinating to see the behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

Sorry about that, here's the full article with the doc at the end: www.spyculture.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

yeah, SpyCulture is very interesting because of the connections he makes between places like the DoD and the entertainment industry.

new topics

top topics

join