It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bigfoot hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You so sure about that are you?

Well there are lots of places out there in the wide world were you can get lost forever if one so chose. Most of these tests and findings, are laughable at best. And I dont think they the patterson crew even made the money back to cover the suit and paying the guy $1000 to wear it, who knows maybe not even to cover the horse feed to get them and there cameras up there. And who knows how much the makeup and hair people cost to make a suit like that.

Or maybe it was all fake.

But who knows eh? Life is life full of mystery.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What are you? Pocahontas or something? You know being stuck in 1.7 million acres with only some moccasins on, and a bow. Can be bad news. But ya! A gopro strapped may help in solving or proving this Bigfoot mystery. Next time you should get one, and ducktape it to your personage or something.

If you actually do capture clear as day vid of bigfoot? At the very least, may make for a interesting and hilarious thread about how well CGI'd it all is. And that will go on for at least another 20 years were people will argue not if its a man in a suit, if you get some clear shots, but if its CGI'd.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I do not think you know just how pathetic human technology really is. And how many gaps in satellite imagery there really is.

Two words, composite imagery. Its for the majority of the part, what you see on google earth or any of them. You know, a few seconds of edited frames put together for you viewing pleasure. You know there are 2 million large plant eating animals living in the savanna reserves in Africa there, you know zebras, elephants, and you name it. Hit up google earth or whatever other program. Go to the African savanna area, and zoom on down.

Now how many out of those 2 millions large animals do you see there? I mean they are practically everywhere and the place is just bush. You should be able to spot them by the thousands right?

Just how many has those satellites picked up now?
edit on 1amWednesdayam192020f3amWed, 19 Feb 2020 01:08:52 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
Hey thats just a myth you know.

Not all of them smell bad, its just the ones that don't wash. There kind of like the grumpy lower end of the totem.

Though you would be more likely to attract the ones that dont wash, then the ones that do wash. Just your luck I suppose. The smelly primate-ish thingy in the woods, maybe, it can happen, its almost infinitely more likely that if you or any other human encounters one most especially near cities, its likely the ones that don't keep clean or wash themselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

What are you? Pocahontas or something? You know being stuck in 1.7 million acres with only some moccasins on, and a bow. Can be bad news. But ya! A gopro strapped may help in solving or proving this Bigfoot mystery. Next time you should get one, and ducktape it to your personage or something.

If you actually do capture clear as day vid of bigfoot? At the very least, may make for a interesting and hilarious thread about how well CGI'd it all is. And that will go on for at least another 20 years were people will argue not if its a man in a suit, if you get some clear shots, but if its CGI'd.

Actually, Pocohantas went right through here.

But no I am not.

However, I'm a Cherokee woman who likes down-to-earth survivalism and recreation for me is getting as close to my roots as possible.

So going out with "a go-pro duct-taped to me" is that last thing I would ever do.

I don't care about explaining the mysteries of the wilderness to anyone.

I just like to become a part of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I, too, have the experience of encountering Sasquatch, and I've no desire to "prove" it to anyone. They can believe me, or not, as they choose.

I've spent a good portion of my life outdoors, in the Deep Woods as it were. I've seen, heard, and felt strange, and sometimes terrifying things out there. Both in Alaska, where I spent a good many years, and growing up in the north-west along the Columbia River, and Cascade mountains.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OK! No gopro for you.

Not to familiar with the native tribes or all that. But still, good luck there on your down to earth survivalism. But still, think of the entertainment on youtube that it will bring from ducktaping a go pro. Just saying.

Ah just messing. Pretty sure even if you did, the chances of running into bigfoot are still slight. And he only shows himself to those with crappy old resolution cameras anyways. Its how they roll, keeping the mystery alive and going, just for #z and giggles.

Which is why, if you ever do intend to strap and ducktape a camera to you and film bigfoot one day. You got to get a crappy old one, or else he or she will sense it and never show themselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
UFO
Extraterrestrial
Ghost
Bigfoot

There is not one person or organization you can go to on this planet and ask to see any one of these, or anything that is part of them.

The "Evidence" we have is entirely observational.

We use the catch-all term "Inter dimensional" because we have no other way of explaining them, and we have no idea what an "Inter dimensional" object would be in the first place.

I am afraid we will always have to live with this conundrum.

We know they are "something", and that is about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Not always crappy old camera's...

I had a perfectly good camera sitting in the glove compartment of my car during my encounter...and there it stayed, because I had other things on my mind at the time.

didn't even occur to me 'til I got home later that afternoon...

(post by AnodeOrCathode removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What the hell! Really they put the ban hammer down on mister that guy.

And here I thought the ATS moto was pictures or it does not exist.

Sure he made some bold claims there. But I guess he came up short. But even the bigfoot finders or whatever they call themselves had more proof in crappy out of focus cellphone pictures taken at night to back up there claims. Dammit, was looking forward to the thread becoming more entertaining.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
why is it so Important that big foot be a real animal anyway No one ever answers that .
Many primates in the world and if Mrs foot was real she would be just another type .
Ps Mountain gorillas were MYTH until the 1920s btw .
So is it possible well maybe someware BUT I am from florida they are called skunk apes there and let me assure there is NO ware they could hid in large enough numbers to maintain a population .
every one screeching about hiding ONE animal when There would be 100s of thousands to be WORLD wide .
That is more then enough proof your just full of wishful thinking .
Not a STATE in the US that people have not claimed to have seen Big foot .
So tell me just how mr foot hides him and his 1000 friends In Arizona .
Or how he hides him and hs 10,000 sisters In the great planes states NOT a tree or BUSH for a 1000 square miles just FLAT .

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Well, from the sounds of it, it's just as important to you that he doesn't...nor any of his siblings...apparently.

Why is that??

There are, quite literally, million--not thousands--of square miles in North America. The Great Plains are not flat in reality...not, they're not the Rocky Mountains states, nor the Appalachian states, but they're not exactly flat, either.

There are river channels, gullies, forested tracts, badlands, not to mention blind as a bat humans living there that, quite literally wouldn't notice if their asses were on fire.

I live in the Deep South, there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of square miles, of uninhabited, and largely ignored, land even within an easy drive of downtown Huntsville, or Birmingham. In Louisiana, miles and miles of bayou country. East Texas has its badlands, which is, bye the bye, rife with legends dating back hundreds, if not thousands of years that involve wild men.

As you say, every state in the Union, and every province in Canada, and so on, have legends and stories, and eye witness accounts that go back hundreds of years. No, not every one of 'em is Bigfoot, or Skunk Ape, or any of the other myriad of names for him...many, if not, indeed, most are misidentified quite ordinary animals...or even an over active imagination playing tricks on you in the Deep Woods. I've spent a good portion of my life, both as a child, and as an adult in the Deep Woods, and the Wilds of North America--I've seen and felt some strange stuff in my time...and I'll freely admit that only twice was it ever Bigfoot.

So forgive me if I don't share your disbelief. You're welcome to it, of course, but I don't share it. Neither do many hundreds of others who've encountered him.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
UFO
Extraterrestrial
Ghost
Bigfoot

There is not one person or organization you can go to on this planet and ask to see any one of these, or anything that is part of them.

Sure you can. You could hop on a plane and in 3 1/2 hours be at Wright-Pat and ask them to see their UFO collection.

Does not mean they will show it to you - but you could ask.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nebraska seems like a crazy place for a Bigfoot. Half the sightings have been along rivers, which I am guessing are forested.

www.bfro.net...

Oklahoma seems crazy too, at first, but most of the sightings are along the eastern edge of the state which is mostly forest.

www.bfro.net...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join