It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wonder If Democrats Will Claim These Iranian Protestors Are Trumpsters?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Another tweet - this time in english

Trump - twitter

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So then. Dumbass Donald can't even speak English.

Orange man bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why do you think the Left is going to decry a student-led protest of a far Right, fascist, regime?

Isn't it the Right that usually labels student protests (at best) as misguided and naive?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Interesting.. just the other day I was talking to someone about the possibility of Iranian officials targeting that plane because of the ‘type’ of Iranian students on it. Perhaps bright freedom loving students seeking democracy are a threat to them ? Especially if they have inside info on sensitive issues.It’s not like they haven’t been known to murder protesters before.

Just a thought...

That thought has been messing with me, too. Mullah's were trying to go deep against the student/peoples revolt.

Freeing the Iranian people from extremism might actually--for once--be the right thing to do. Sanctions and precision strike extremists---I hope the Iranian people free themselves from tyranny and we should find ways to help them.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

As a liberal Democrat I would love for the right wing hard-line government of Iran to be overthrown by the left-wing liberal Democrat students! I'm all for bringing Western rock-n-roll back to Iran!

You Trumpees are so full of hate you just love putting words in the opposition party's mouth. Why don't you just let Democrats and left-wing liberals speak for themselves by quoting them instead of making up hateful trolling threads.

Oh stop, you're going to make me laugh so hard I'm gonna pee!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark

If the us really wanted a revolution in Iran they would figure out a way to provide censhure free internet that the Iran govirnment can’t shut , dowb

Revolution has to come from within, we learned that in Iraq.

then you didn't learn a thing, there was no revolution in Iraq, it was an invasion and a regime change which lead to this mess

Really?
Learn history
Here is one :
1991 Uprisings in Iraq

The rest I leave you to do your due diligence and deny your own ignorance.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump - twitter

Seriously what is wrong with this man? Iran is a sovereign nation; he should not be interfering with them like this.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Every sovereign nation that commits human rights violations gets called out. He's not the first nor will he be the last to do so, rightly.

The US is a sovereign nation too but Dems want the illegal border crossings to continue unfettered. Is that right?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I hope the Iranian people free themselves from tyranny and we should find ways to help them.

I think many hope for the same and I think President Trump will do his best to help them. He tweeted out a very nice tweet to the Iranians today in both english and their language ( or one of them ).
I’ll look for the tweets.. I thought they were well meaning of Trump.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That's easy.

"The Sharif university protestors are Russian stooges," reports one anonymous source inside the Khamenei regime.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let's go free them!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Encourage them to free themselves.

Set up giant speakers on the border, turn the volume up to 11, and play ACDC's "Back in Black" on repeat until Khamenei flees to Russia. "Gooooooood Moorrrrniiiiing, Iran!"

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If the Khamenei regime fails as a result of these protests, President Trump goes down in history as the president who topples an evil regime with the fewest amount of bombs.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What’s being wrong with you? Any nation that allows a village to stone a married woman that was raped by a neighbor or kills gays people or makes women wear curtains or silences it’s people by cutting all internet or creates proxy terrorists all over the world needs endint. Reall what’s being wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Trump - twitter

Seriously what is wrong with this man? Iran is a sovereign nation; he should not be interfering with them like this.

No one can tell if your being sarcastic, because that argument will be made by media on the left.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

He never said he was going to authorize anything or do anything. He is advising them not to violate the rights of their citizens. No different than many other presidents and world leaders have done for many years

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Trump - twitter

What an imbecile
He demands human rights in Iran but sells weapons and goes to war for Saudia Arabia, where any kind of protest is punished by death.
No wonder the US is so hated in that area.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark

What’s being wrong with you? Any nation that allows a village to stone a married woman that was raped by a neighbor or kills gays people or makes women wear curtains or silences it’s people by cutting all internet or creates proxy terrorists all over the world needs endint. Reall what’s being wrong with you?

You talking about Saudi Arabia we have been selling weapons to?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Those Iranians are protesting because their own government killed those people and on top of that lied to them. What the # has Trump or democrats got to do with the protesters ?
Cut the victim mentality bs and grow a spine, this is getting pathetic
Oh PLEASE! The leftist media already blaming Trump for the down airliner. I am tired of the communist coup going on in
Washington and the media.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

with all due respect, I know history, and you should've known better than to cite wiki, and even though, that was not what I was talking about, what I was referring to was what happened and is happening in Iraq due to the invasion that led to what we are seeing now, and with that I mean the take over of the Iranian government over Iraq.

I hope that this will clarify my statement

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join