It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wonder If Democrats Will Claim These Iranian Protestors Are Trumpsters?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just an honest question.

Seems every Leftist on MSM, Hollyweird, or who is protesting on a city street corner, is blaming Trump for the Ukrainian plane being shot down by Iran.

Even Iranian leaders are implying that:

Adventurism? Seems Iran were the ones who were a little "adventurous."

They shot down a U.S. UAV, attacked oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz, and were behind the Saudi Aramco drone strike. They then escalated tensions through their actions against coalition bases in Iraq culminating with the attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. With the events of Benghazi still fresh in memory and images of the 1979 takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran forever burned into the American psyche, Iran found just how far they could push. The line in the sand for the Trump administration is the killing of U.S. personnel and attacking a U.S. Embassy.

So, how will MSM and their Leftist fans, spin the news about the Iranians who are protesting TODAY in their country, demanding the resignation of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei? ANSWER: BY NOT SHOWING IT.

twitter.com... 2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our-en emy-is-here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

twitter.com... F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our- enemy-is-here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

twitter.com... ww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our-enemy -is-here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

twitter.com... hegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our-enemy-is- here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

twitter.com... ww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our-enemy -is-here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

twitter.com... 2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F01%2Fvideos-protesters-in-iran-demand-khamenei-resignation-over-government-shootdown-of-passenger-jet-chant-our-en emy-is-here-they-telling-us-lie-by-saying-it-is-america%2F

edit on 1/11/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Seems every Leftist on MSM, Hollyweird, or who is protesting on a city street corner, is blaming Trump for the Ukrainian plane being shot down by Iran.

Because they are IDIOTS.

Do people expect anything less from those TRAITORS?

I saw this once before in my own life back during the 2000s under Bush until then I only read about during Vietnam.

History repeats.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
whats insane to me is they say we are the ones who pick and choose where we get our info from.
They will say you only choose to look at sources that support what you believe.

Who do you believe? The people of the nation, or their kings?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting.. just the other day I was talking to someone about the possibility of Iranian officials targeting that plane because of the ‘type’ of Iranian students on it. Perhaps bright freedom loving students seeking democracy are a threat to them ? Especially if they have inside info on sensitive issues.It’s not like they haven’t been known to murder protesters before.

Just a thought...
edit on 11-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They won't cover this side of the story or the executions in Iran of homosexuals, adulterers or Muslim converts to other religions. Same with Illegal aliens. Human trafficking, inflow of cartel drugs and violence and the kicker; true cost to tax payers. If they did cover it the whole US political system would be turned upside down. Tax dollars would start going towards actually solving problems. They don't want problems solved.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What a pathetic excuse.

They need to "get on with it" and just admit that they were trigger happy that night, filled with hate and revenge, the fools killed more of their own.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If the us really wanted a revolution in Iran they would figure out a way to provide censhure free internet that the Iran govirnment can’t shut , dowb

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's not that hard to bypass a country's TV or internet censorship. All it takes is a satellite company like Hughes Net but it's not cheap and not many can afford it. I doubt it's much of a problem in Iran and China. I know when the USSR was around, there was a large black market for US movies. Even those who were suppose to be arresting people for it looked the other way. Willing to bet the same thing is going on in Iran and China with internet. These Iranian videos are getting out somehow.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Those Iranians are protesting because their own government killed those people and on top of that lied to them. What the # has Trump or democrats got to do with the protesters ?
Cut the victim mentality bs and grow a spine, this is getting pathetic

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark

If the us really wanted a revolution in Iran they would figure out a way to provide censhure free internet that the Iran govirnment can’t shut , dowb

Revolution has to come from within, we learned that in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark

Revolution has to come from within, we learned that in Iraq.

then you didn't learn a thing, there was no revolution in Iraq, it was an invasion and a regime change which lead to this mess

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm reading News saying they want the Ayatollah removed. Good time if he is. Peace could run rampant....

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

It would come from within if the people all could cominicates and know they ain’t the Lone ranger. Everytime there are protests the Iranian government shuts down the internet so keep the spark from being a blaze
Iran has blocks on twitter and 50 percent of the internet to keep their people from communitcating

The german government thinks like me and proposed some ways to give the people tjete internet that Oran governmeny couldn’t touch

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Every time I hear anything on the news regarding Iran, the story always begins at '' .. . after President Trump killed the prominent general . . blah blah . ..'' - blatantly omitting the fact that the US Embassy there was attacked first and that's what sparked the whole thing off. Drives me NUTS.

Do they think that we've forgot the real 'beginning' bit ever happened?

Talk about gaslighting us.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Consider an Iran run by Politicians and military instead of religious extremists, like it was in the 60's and 70's much more peaceful and on better terms with the west.

It could happen

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

As a liberal Democrat I would love for the right wing hard-line government of Iran to be overthrown by the left-wing liberal Democrat students! I'm all for bringing Western rock-n-roll back to Iran!

You Trumpees are so full of hate you just love putting words in the opposition party's mouth. Why don't you just let Democrats and left-wing liberals speak for themselves by quoting them instead of making up hateful trolling threads.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Consider an Iran run by Politicians and military instead of religious extremists, like it was in the 60's and 70's much more peaceful and on better terms with the west.

It could happen

The way to become a leader is to find a parade and step in front of it. The reason why the politicians, military, and religious extremists are so popular in Iran is because Western foreign policy has justified their support. If the Iranian people wanted a more left-wing religious neutral government some politician would step in front of that parade. The problem is every time it's about to happen the West does something stupid that props up the existing hardliners.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Blood for blood is the Arab way. Arabs have been killing Arabs in the Middle East for thousands of years. Killing General Salami just makes us Arab-like with our foreign policy. Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth. If only some great Messiah would come along and teach the masses a spiritual message of love over hate. But I doubt it. Arabs will continue killing Arabs for a very long time!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If Soleimani were still alive, he would have put down that protest by now. There would be a large number of dead civilians at the hands of the Iranian enforcer. We would never hear about it in the west either.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

**BREAKING** Trump sends a message direct the the Iranian people.......

Trump - twitter

edit on 11/1/2020 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join