It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory - Pelosi Withheld Trump Impeachment Articles from the Senate to Help Candidate Biden.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Looks like maniac Democrats want full control of the Senate without a majority !!

Pelosi and other mental cases have been citing the Constitution a lot lately, but appear to actually be attempting to circumvent and downgrade the Constitution (s.o.p. for Democrat rubbish games) !!

The entire "Impeachment" is based on 100% hearsay and 2nd/3rd hand stories and conjecture !!

Democrats are screaming about witnesses for the Senate trial, yet the House Committees could have called those same witnesses but didn't. Go figure eh 🤣 🤣 🤱 🤣 🤣

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you left out the fact that the Senate has threatened to dismiss the entire Impeachment based on lack of prosecution by the House. Didn't they give Nancy 25 days to turn the impeachment documents over to the Senate or they would dismiss for lack of prosecution? While I have no doubt that Nancy would prefer it be dismissed at this point, it would make the whole charade look worse in the eyes of the voters for being a total waste of time, money, and effort.

I have no doubt that Nancy fears who the Senate could call as witnesses too.

Who knows what Nancy is really thinking since she's half brain dead, but it could be something purely as simple as her not wanting to be bothered to work over the holidays and interfere with Congress' 2 - 3 week break. They did leave for vacation the very next day after the vote after all.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't think the democrats possess the cognitive ability to think 3 moves ahead.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There's definitely something afoot. And Biden would allow for seamless continuation of certain abominations.

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but apparently Pelosi had another "bizarre" senior moment that was quite disturbing at a press conference re: the Iranian plane "crash."

Nancy started the press conference with a shout out to a staff member who is getting married. Her first statement at the press conference was about what a happy day it was.

Pelosi's Bizarre Press Conference

Is Pelosi competent?

What about the measure that would change Senate rules allowing the upper chamber to dismiss the impeachment charges after 25 days if the House doesn't hand over the articles?

Drama, drugs, sex...these people

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think she's given up her power by arranging for a vote next week to decide if the articles will be handed over to the Senate. I think she's a big proponent of voting and Democracy over dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I think it's too late to change Senate rules. I think the rules have to be voted on at the beginning of the session.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They did call the same witnesses. But Trump choose to goad his loyal party members into participating along with him with obstruction of justice.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How about this cuckoo theory...

Remember the first day and the week or so after Pelosi held off submitting the 2 articles of impeachment to the Senate; it left almost everybody scratching their heads as to what Pelosi et al were up to, there were lots of speculations as to why and if the Senate can try Trump's impeachment case even if the House didn't actually submit or transmit the 2 articles?

One of the actions the Senate Republicans were contemplating was to immediately have a vote to dismiss it without having an actual trial, Pelosi could really be praying for this Hail Mary plan to work. If the Senate dismisses the 2 articles of impeachment for lack of merits and/or other technicalities, the Democrats can use this as a cudgel to hammer down that it was brazenly a partisan move to acquit Trump and extremely unfair to the Democrats and the whole country... a miscarriage of justice, heck, an abortion of justice!

The Dems plan B was to have a trial and the Republicans to not call any witnesses- same cudgel, same talking points.

It looks like the Senate will adopt the Clinton model:
1st part- the prosecution and defense to make their case
2nd part- the Senators will submit questions to the Supreme Court Justice to ask both the prosecution and defense.
3rd part- deliberation as to which witnesses will be called (subpoenaed) more likely for only depositions.

According to this cuckoo theory, the Dems will try to avoid at any cost for any witness to testify that will blow their case to smithereens e.g. the "so-called" whistleblower, Adam Schiff, the Bidens, IG Atkinson etc.

Were all the transcripts and other documents released from the House Intel impeachment inquiry? There could be a method to what seems like Polosi's madness afterall.
edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think she's given up her power by arranging for a vote next week to decide if the articles will be handed over to the Senate. I think she's a big proponent of voting and Democracy over dictatorship.

That shows the Dem deflect and defer policy is still their only MO.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Biden does not need assistance.
Joe has already way back been blessed as the candidate by the DNC.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

But that is some bs.

If she waits I'm going to protest vote streight ticket republican.
If trump is reelected then obviously it's really what the people want.

Impeaching a first term potus for obstruction that won a close race is fine with me.

But not a reelected person that was reelected after the entire country have heard or read enough to make an informed decision.
It would need to be a legal crime that he is found guilty of for me to except a 2ed term potus impeachment.

So for real if this is her game she is losing me as a voter in 2020.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They did call the same witnesses. But Trump choose to goad his loyal party members into participating along with him with obstruction of justice.

It wasn't obstruction of justice, there are legal avenues Pelosi could have taken to force them to testify, and at that point if they didn't then it would have maybe been obstruction of justice, or contempt of court, but she didn't and so they did nothing wrong.

Next time you all on the left want to use big words like "obstruction of justice" you should at least know what they mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What "list" of witnesses ?? 😃

Or are you just repeating Democrat BS 😃

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

“List” in quotes? I would have put the quotes around “witnesses” myself since none seemed to “witness” anything.

I’m divided between seeing a full show trial or straight to condemnation of the House with full dismissal on arrival.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Correct - If Hunter Biden was participating in Ukraine corruption, President Trump was well within his right (and campaign promises) to delay release of the foreign aid money while Ukraine investigated Biden's participation.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

If Dems take the Senate and keep the House, Pelosi could fabricate another article of Impeachment and have President Trump removed. No need to try and keep the current 2 articles until then.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Biden has spent less money on campaign efforts than Warren and Sanders, yet he still leads them by a decent margin nationally. The "establishment" Democrats and liberal Media are all-in for Biden. That's why I assume that Nancy Pelosi would do what she could to help him too.

The winner of Iowa/New Hampshire gets a huge boost. I remember how scared liberal experts on TV sounded when Biden's campaign said they were writing-off Iowa, about 3 months ago. Somebody got ahold of Joe's staff and brought them back to reality. That's when Joe purchased his "No Malarkey" bus and started touring Iowa for 12 days straight.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I haven't checked the news today, but as of yesterday, Mitch McConnell had not said if he would allow witnesses. But on Thursday during a Hannity interview, he said if Schumer demands witnesses, he will allow Republicans to subpoena Hunter Biden, Eric Ciaramella (Whistle-blower) and anyone else they want...including Ukraine officials.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Only a couple of the most right-wing rags are saying Pelosi is doing the right thing by holding the articles of impeachment. Even Democrats in the House and Senate are now slamming her for this stunt.

It will hurt the Dim Senators running for President, and could even cause a postponement of the February 4th State of the Union Address.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia
I'm not sure Vodka pickled Pelosi has enough cognitive options to choose to do anything for any rational reason except for her over-weening treason;
Certainly she seems skilled at traitorous obstructionism; chronic corruption; compulsive lying etc.

Pelosi "stays the course", and she's labeled by like-minded nutjobs in the MSM as a strategic genius.

President Trump "stays the course", and the same nutjobs call him inflexible and overbearing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join