It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are all going to die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This is all I can tell you: It'll be in our lifetime (this generation).

Think of Noah and how many years it took him to build the ark while everyone scoffed. Then the doors were shut and everyone was outside screaming to be saved from the flood. It's too late when it's the final moment.

I like your shirt though.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

This is all I can tell you: It'll be in our lifetime (this generation).

Think of Noah and how many years it took him to build the ark while everyone scoffed. Then the doors were shut and everyone was outside screaming to be saved from the flood. It's too late when it's the final moment.

I like your shirt though.

ITS ABOUT HAVING THE MONEY TO PREPARE IN TIME....THERE IS STILL TIME....BUT EVERYONE WANTS TO DIE WITH THEIR MONEY.....if you spend your life making money you could not have spent enough time learning about the truths of the Human Race....this means you will be caught with your guard down...a pocketful of money under a mile or two of water.

Surviving is a burden the Meek shall bear.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

In a Mad Max scenario the meek inherit the earth...all 6 ft of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

There are ALWAYS higher survivability areas....no such thing as Safe-Zones...that's a misnomer at the very least.

There are PROVEN METHODS OF SURVIVING THAT ANY FAMILY or GROUP CAN IMPLEMENT.

THE MOER MONEY THE BETTER THE ODDS IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT LOCATION....WITHOUT THE CORRECT LOCATION YOUR MONEY AND FFORTS ARE USELESS AS WE WIL SEE AS millions OF survivalists and preppers die BECAUSE THEY PREPPED IN THE WRONG LOCATIONS AND IN THE WRONG WAYS.

You also need diverse large groups to maintain a post event population base....150 people or more together working as a group.

Noahs Family weren't the only people to survive the Flood.....lol...not by a long shot.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I am not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

-Woody Allen

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

What you want to do is run Bartertown water,bullets,matches/lighters,fuel,tinned goods,mre's etc in an area that isnt MIC important and weather friendly IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR is the way to go,plenty of goons will volunteer as security so some knowledge of leadership and the human psyche is also required.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My Ancient Ancestors were Hunter Gatherers , I and my Kind Will Live Long After All the SHEEP are Gone ...........

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple The real history reveal's we were fed a bunch of crap,we have devastation's to earth about every 300 yrs,the true story how British took control of world,evidently the victors rewrote history,as nothing matches up,other then the fact we get slowly destroyed,just like what is happening now,till near or extinction about 15 months from now

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Catchy title.

I only showed up to see if AOC had finally established an account.

2d line.

That woman is dead to me . 😁

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Peeple The real history reveal's we were fed a bunch of crap,we have devastation's to earth about every 300 yrs,the true story how British took control of world,evidently the victors rewrote history,as nothing matches up,other then the fact we get slowly destroyed,just like what is happening now,till near or extinction about 15 months from now

Your timeline is correct.

Methodology unknown.

Are you already part of a forward planning group?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

What you want to do is run Bartertown water,bullets,matches/lighters,fuel,tinned goods,mre's etc in an area that isnt MIC important and weather friendly IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR is the way to go,plenty of goons will volunteer as security so some knowledge of leadership and the human psyche is also required.

IMHO there will be no layers to this onion.

No Front...no Middle...no Rear.

IMHO whoever survives becomes a Baton Holder.....the Baton itself happens to be Humanities Survival.

No Barter Town.

No Mad Max.

No Zombie Apocalypse.

No Planet full of goodies to simply scavenge then rely upon.

IF....and that is a BIG "IF"...…...anyone survives they will be in immediate need of support from other people.

If you are in a Group big enough to provide a Tribal dynamic and you somehow bring your Group forward 100 years or so....then you might begin running into other Groups.....that's IF you or they can figure out how to build Sea Faring vessels and learn how to chart accurate courses to safely sail them.

Bartertown comes much later…. you better forget the junk and store Seeds and Books....1000s of different types of Plants must be preserved.....you will have to begin Civilisation again.....from your Insitu location.....you need to know how to find- mine -process- use metals you need to know how to make glass and mirrors and how to do basic science and chemistry and how to ….well you get it....you need to REBUILD SOCIETY COMPLETELY FROM SCRATCH....all you will have is the minds of Survivors or whats left of those minds and whatever Books you have hoarded away safely.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Catchy title.

I only showed up to see if AOC had finally established an account.

2d line.

That woman is dead to me .

I like AOC and here's why. For many years I hear how Democrats have no backbone. And all Democrats do is roll over and compromise. Democrats are weak and so on. At least with AOC she fights strongly for what she believes in. You may not agree with her political positions but I like that she's a fighter. I like that she doesn't just acquiesce or roll over and compromise with any opposition.

edit on 12-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

There are ALWAYS higher survivability areas....no such thing as Safe-Zones...that's a misnomer at the very least.

THE MOER MONEY THE BETTER THE ODDS IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT LOCATION....WITHOUT THE CORRECT LOCATION YOUR MONEY AND FFORTS ARE USELESS AS WE WIL SEE AS millions OF survivalists and preppers die BECAUSE THEY PREPPED IN THE WRONG LOCATIONS AND IN THE WRONG WAYS.

You also need diverse large groups to maintain a post event population base....150 people or more together working as a group.

Noahs Family weren't the only people to survive the Flood.....lol...not by a long shot.

You sound like a prepper. I knew this guy who was prepping really hard in the 90s. He was convinced 2000 would be it. It's now 2020.

Here's my advice. Stop prepping and buy this t-shirt:

I survived the end of the World again!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: one4all

You sound like a prepper. I knew this guy who was prepping really hard in the 90s. He was convinced 2000 would be it. It's now 2020.

Here's my advice. Stop prepping and buy this t-shirt:

I survived the end of the World again!

2000 and 2012 were just calendar dates.

I know of a history of this guy called Noah who did not wear T-Shirts but he did build one helluv an Ark.

I am not a Prepper I am an experiencer who has been through several abductions.

The exact date issue is bupkiss….there is NO EXACT DATE....there is an exact sequence of events which will culminate on a generically predictable date.

If you cant understand the concrete history and mechanics of the events which precede this "date" then you cannot prepare for it.

If you cannot come to terms with PROOF YOU ACCEPT that this is a cyclical event that has happened before and that will happen again then you cannot possibly expect to be a part of the future.

I am not discussing a belief System....lol...there are repeatable MODELS that illuminate this dynamic.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I admire anybody with a back bone.

But my prerequisite is that they have a brain .

(Jk)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Don't know about anyone else and I really don't care, because I'll be dead.

Can you imagine the tearing of clothes ... the weeping and gnashing of teeth ... that shall occur on this site to mark your passing? Think about it ... You know it's true!!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why the stuck-up tone?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join