It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Florida arrest Iranian national carrying knives, machete, and pickaxe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
wake job having 22 k makes you a wake job lol no wonder the middle class is going .
Better never pay cash for a car better never pay cash down payment for land you wake job you .
Me I payed cash for every car i ever owned BUT one me i would gladly pay cash for land and avoid all the 1000s of $ of extra charges .
Defintly wake jobs
Now i would like to know every thing else in that he had . and of corse A report of a suspicious man Just driving not even speeding no tail lights out stopped on a bridge yea only suspicious thing to me is the flimsily excuse to stop a person .
Better stop every work truck they are all suspicious .
as for his national so what this means he cant have 22 k ? or work tools ?and just being his national seams is all that matters to reply's t this post .
He could have had a GUN and still be legal .
edit on 12-1-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Gothmog

Florida is it's own little world.

Radio station I listen to had a segment called "Florida man" that had a story from Florida every morning about a person (usually a male, or some form of male) doing insane things.

Heard of one today...Florida man insists that he is not guilty as charged but wants no witnesses called and no trial.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Gothmog

Florida is it's own little world.

Radio station I listen to had a segment called "Florida man" that had a story from Florida every morning about a person (usually a male, or some form of male) doing insane things.

Heard of one today...Florida man insists that he is not guilty as charged but wants no witnesses called and no trial.

Obviously this is a person of French lineage that is playing a grand joke on the English law process.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join