It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Florida arrest Iranian national carrying knives, machete, and pickaxe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Very close to Mar a Lago.

LAKE MARY, Fla. - Police officers in Palm Beach, Florida have detained an Iranian national who was found to be in possession of several knives, a machete, and a pickaxe. Officers located the man along the Flagler Memorial Bridge on Friday afternoon, as they were responding to a call about a suspicious person. During the investigation, they determined a vehicle located at Palm Beach International Airport was also tied to the man, and he was carrying approximately $22,000 in U.S. currency.

I wonder where he got the $22,000? Has he been living here among us? Did he just arrive? How did he pass through security checkpoints?

One major concern I have been having is whether the powers that be will see this Iran situation as the perfect opportunity to take Trump out - and now we have this.

www.fox5atlanta.com...

CBS News reported the man has been identified as Masoud Yareilzoleh. He was arrested on the Flagler Memorial Bridge, about four miles from Mar-a-Lago . The president was not at the resort at the time.

patch.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Florida... We will probably never, ever know the real story.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You would think if in possession of 22 grand he could have afforded better weapons than 'several knives' a machete and a pickaxe (the latter is throwing me).

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Minecraft broh

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Florida... We will probably never, ever know the real story.

You are correct in that statement .
Florida = Lil Cali

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Florida is it's own little world.

Radio station I listen to had a segment called "Florida man" that had a story from Florida every morning about a person (usually a male, or some form of male) doing insane things.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You would think if in possession of 22 grand he could have afforded better weapons than 'several knives' a machete and a pickaxe (the latter is throwing me).

Ya, sounds more like a whackjob more than a deep plant sleeper

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No building zoning laws to speak of (crocs run rampant), utter chaos. Take advantage of a 3rd World existing in the first world US Dreamscape. Movies could be made about this.
edit on 10-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
At face value, this looks like a normal FL example of a nutter strolling across a bridge for no apparent reason. Sometimes they're armed, sometimes they're not.
At least he wasn't eating peoples' faces, count that as a silver lining.

No building zoning laws to speak of (crocs run rampant), utter chaos. Take advantage of a 3rd World existing in the first world US Dreamscape. Movies could be made about this.

I grew up up & down the coast in SW FL.

I've referred to it as the Devil's Taint more than once for a reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
I hear you. I know exactly what you express. It is diabolical/insidious. Devil's Taint is calling a bleeding: kindness.

edit on 10-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ummm...”and just before his arrest...he could be heard repeatedly uttering”

“Ima gon git me sum”...”Ima gon git me sum”...

Besides...he was probably just a halal butcher...on his way to work...

And those arresting officers just went all spiritual profiling on his ass...

Definitely an ACLU suit in there somewhere...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Radio station I listen to had a segment called "Florida man" that had a story from Florida every morning about a person (usually a male, or some form of male) doing insane things.
Dana Loesch does a "Florida Man" segment on her radio show. Pretty funny #$%@

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I think it is totally suicidally insane to turn the guy loose. AT LEAST send him back to origins.

Why do we have to be self-destructive in the way we handle those sworn to destroy us?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Very close to Mar a Lago.

LAKE MARY, Fla. - Police officers in Palm Beach, Florida have detained an Iranian national who was found to be in possession of several knives, a machete, and a pickaxe. Officers located the man along the Flagler Memorial Bridge on Friday afternoon, as they were responding to a call about a suspicious person. During the investigation, they determined a vehicle located at Palm Beach International Airport was also tied to the man, and he was carrying approximately $22,000 in U.S. currency.

I wonder where he got the $22,000? Has he been living here among us? Did he just arrive? How did he pass through security checkpoints?

One major concern I have been having is whether the powers that be will see this Iran situation as the perfect opportunity to take Trump out - and now we have this.

www.fox5atlanta.com...

CBS News reported the man has been identified as Masoud Yareilzoleh. He was arrested on the Flagler Memorial Bridge, about four miles from Mar-a-Lago . The president was not at the resort at the time.

patch.com...

This muzlim terrorist had a plan, albeit a bad one...Apparently he wasn't able to rent a car for a get-away...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia LMAO and he was caught by CIA I suppose,the media writes stories like a mystery novel,the public are idiots.wonder if his Actor's guild union dues are up to date

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A man can’t do a little Friday mining?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

valid point. why blade weapons? existing gun laws.
if he'd gone in a gun shop they would have had the cops on him in a heartbeat.
I'm all for gun ownership but not for foreign crazies. background check yo.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ya, sounds more like a whackjob more than a deep plant sleeper

But what's a whack job doing with $22K? that's the strange part.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It was for the whackjob lol

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OK so driving a truck which also had a Dirt ponder a shovel some 2 b 4s a ice chest a few zoning flags
You know really did construction alot of my life finding a pick a few knifes and mechedy .
Maybe a weed eater and so on as for 22 k wile rare some costumers still prefer CASH payments .
SO they arrest him for what crime here ? a Knife legal a pick axe legal a mechedy Legal .
having c 22 k cash LEGAL .
guess he was not white enough or looked american enough
PS so beinf fl somehow makes a pick a knife or 3 and mechady strange well you guys better not have more then 22 k in cash in your car or house or face arrest .
THE fact he had a PICK is enough to tell me he was on or going to a JOB that required a PICK . LORD now a pick is enough lol
You know i USED ALL THESE TOOLS when I worked and could easily be carring EXACTLY what they found a yes even a time or 3 when I WAS PAYED CASH 15 k once and other large amounts .
Knife uses to cut tarps to cover things in case of rain mechady use to cut away bushes from your work site pick used to brake up rocky soil for ditches .
22 k USED TO pay the person who did the job .
YEP Florida for sure .
Well i do believe ill wate to they say something he had was acutely ILLEGAL lol Florida lolol

<<   2 >>

join