It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comeys Daughter is the Lead Prosecutor involved in Epstein 'deleted' video.

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
YOU.
CAN'T.
MAKE.
THIS.
STUFF.
UP!!!

She is one of 2 lead Prosecutors on the Epstein sex-trafficking case, you know, the one where video footage was lost, but then was found and now its #in deleted - yeah, that case.

Business Insider

BBC - Jeffrey Epstein: Jail CCTV erased by 'technical errors'

A letter filed by Assistant US Attorneys Jason Swergold and Maurene Comey said "the footage contained on the preserved video was for the correct date and time, but captured a different tier than the one where Cell-1 was located", New York City media report.

"The requested video no longer exists on the backup system and has not since at least August 2019 as a result of technical errors."

James Comey covers for Hillary, Hillary is married to Billy, Billy and Jeffery go way back ergo Maurene Comey covers for Billy and Billys pedo ring.

This stinks to high heaven.

edit on 10/1/2020 by Sublimecraft because: cleaned up link

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh good, I was worried it might be someone potentially corrupt and connected in high places.

Nothing to see here people, keep it moving.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
so child traffickers run the system?

How the hell do we let this go on as a nation?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Still don't understand why he was not in one of the best Federal prisons like Michael Vick got. They stuck him in this dump guarded by a couple of Police Academy 4 rejected actors. He's one of the most high profile cases of the century.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Still don't understand why he was not in one of the best Federal prisons like Michael Vick got. They stuck him in this dump guarded by a couple of Police Academy 4 rejected actors. He's one of the most high profile cases of the century.

Oh, you know why.... same reason cameras did not work, anything relevant had "technical errors", etc.

A few $20 nanny cams would have been better.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They really don’t give two F’s.
They know that their voters will keep voting them in, they will repeat their lies, and in turn those politicians will fight for wealth redistribution and lawlessness.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This isn't exactly news... this is from July 2019:

Prosecutor in 2019 Epstein Case Is Maurene Comey, Daughter of Fired FBI Director James Comey

Maurene Comey is a Assistant US Attorney in New York state.

Maurene Comey has been an assistant US attorney in the SDNY office since 2015.

I wrote a thread for ATS here. I'm not inclined to re-read the thread, but if anyone else is interested, there might be some interesting and/or informational comments in the thread.

But, yeah, Ms Comey has been part of this case since before Epstein was arrested.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think I was incredulous when first reading of this.

Then I didn't want to face it.

Now it is out-bleeping-rageous. Enough with the oligarchy's brazen supremely arrogant, in-your-face greedy snobbish ruthlessness. Enough with allowing them a pass with it all.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
S&F

They'll keep the charade going until the country's government is taken back by the people. I know nobody wants to read that, but nobody's going to drain the swamp from an elected position.

I mean ... who wants to be governed anyway? I'll be glad when they can't stick their hands into my pockets anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Let's be honest for a second

The only way we will see the elite pedophiles brought to justice is with brute force and a rope

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

The only way we will see the elite pedophiles brought to justice is with brute force and a rope

===

Plenty of truth to that.

However, it is impressive, to me, that POTUS TRUMP has seen to what--10,000 children & other sex-trafficked victims to freedom & perps to justice. No other President seemed to have tried much at all, by comparison.

edit on 1112020 by JoseGarcia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Correct.

a reply to: markovian

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I’m stumped for words

In a country of 330 million

How can the same group keep getting the leading roles... yet we’re told they’re about diversity and equality lol

If this doesn’t scream coverup and deepstate coverup then carry on staring at the wall and taking your meds, this is just unbelievable

Not to mention this

Ex-DOJ Official Picked To Assist FISA Reform Was Ardent Defender Of FBI’s Surveillance Of Carter Page
dailycaller.com...
edit on 12-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Really, the corruption in the USA has developed such a stink that I can smell it here in The Netherlands. Do not understand me wrong, we have corruption over here too but the rot in the US is in everybodies face and embaressing.

These US "elite/ celebs" have been protected for so long that they think they can do anything they want and get away with it...they laugh in the face of the US citizens. Just look at what happened with everything that lead up to the "suicide" of epstein. Guards falling asleep, cellie removed, not on suicide watch, camera's defect...and so on. And yet, still the officials say it is all bad luck and lightning hitting the same spot 10 times over.. Smething is very wrong here... the us citizens should protest on the street and demand honesty from the government and everybody corrupted without mercy procecuted.

Unfortunately the problem musty be that the ones having the authority to investigate are corrupted themselves...and will not put themselves in jail. Very big problem I guess t have this rooted out.

It will probably take an act of God to clean this mess up....and God has not been home for a long time and nobody knows where He is.

edit on 13/1/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join