It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So, apparently this started over an alleged death of a mysterious contractor. Unknown and unnamed

Then Trump bombed some militias that had nothing to do necessarily with the murder of the contractor.

Then came the embassy attack by the militias bombed by the US and then Trump decided to murder Soleimani

Soleimani was in Iraq legally by the invitation of the Iraqi government.

www.youtube.com...

Please see this link. I can't embed it.

Nawres Waleed Hamid. Not a mysterious unnamed or unknown stranger.

A U.S. defense contractor in Iraq, Hamid was killed in December in a strike on an Iraqi military base where he worked as a linguist. His violent death triggered an escalation in the geopolitical struggle between Iran and the United States, belying the quiet life that he led at home in Sacramento and a temperament marked by gentleness.

LA Times News source covering his BIO/ funeral in Sacramento

Edit add: guess I should have continued reading. Others pointed out this fact to you, but at least you do have a linked source here to actually go to and learn for yourself and not just take someone's word for it. Packed full of quotes from those who knew this victim of Iran's violent attack.

edit on 1 11 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This thread should be hoaxed.

The Qods (Jerusalem) Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is responsible for extra-territorial operations, including terrorist operations. The Qods Force‘s national headquarters are in the southwestern city of Ahvaz. In January 2008, Iran‘s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) decided to increase the personnel strength of the Quds to 15,000. Current force strength data for the Quds [part of the IRGC] are not available. The IRGC-QF is the Government of Iran’s primary foreign action arm for executing its policy of supporting terrorist organizations and extremist groups around the world. The IRGC-QF provides training, logistical assistance and material and financial support to militants and terrorist operatives, including the Taliban, Lebanese Hizballah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Their money comes largely from Tehran, as do their weapons and best trainers, according to various sources in the Iraqi government and ­foreign analysts.The memory of a bitter war fought between Iraq and Iran from 1980-1988 in which nearly a million men died seems very far off in their memory.

The Iranians sent 88 Russian-made Sukkhoi ground attack jets within weeks. They also sent their best fighters to train and advise – members of the elite Republican Guard. They sent pilots, weapons, and uniforms.

They also sent their military mastermind, Qasem Soleimani, leader of the Quds Force, whom many military leaders regard as an excellent, and highly strategic commander.

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop carrying sadistic Snip hats water.(Iranian murderers)

WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 —The most lethal weapon directed against American troops in Iraq is an explosive-packed cylinder that United States intelligence asserts is being supplied by Iran.

The assertion of an Iranian role in supplying the device to Shiite militias reflects broad agreement among American intelligence agencies, although officials acknowledge that the picture is not entirely complete.

edit on 11-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

If it were up to me you (Willtell) would be banned for life for posting that trash.

Burnt any books of late?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good video thanks for posting , the situation is well explained by James Corbett and the information well sourced it's just a shame the message falls on deaf ears.

Repeating the same old mistakes made by the same old people seems to be the order of the day , the New World Order trundles on.

edit on 11-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If it were up to me you (Willtell) would be banned for life for posting that trash.

You have a fascist mentality and try to suppress speech you don't like telling you the FACTS

You don't even look at the video.

It just goes to show us that:

the Big Lie works when people lap it up like a dog laps up manure

I watched the video. All I saw was a deranged drama queen who thinks that he can just say something is a lie having done zero research and expect people to just go along with him. His main argument for it being a lie is that the Govt won;t supply journalists with intelligence to prove it's true!

You've got to be one dumb sh*t to believe him at his word - one look at him and it's obvious he's suffering from some kind of mental disease - once you hear what he has to say, it just confirms it.
edit on 11/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Good video thanks for posting , the situation is well explained by James Corbett and the information well sourced it's just a shame the message falls on deaf ears.

Repeating the same old mistakes made by the same old people seems to be the order of the day , the New World Order trundles on.

You obviously didn;t watch the video because there is no section of it that provides anything beyond his opinion that Soleimani was not responsible for hundreds of deaths.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Corbett destroys the LIE from the Pentagon started from the Bush and Cheney era that blames Iran for all these deaths WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

Our MSM (lapdogs of the CIA) press never challenges this outright LIE

It’s amazing how people forget that not just 17 years ago the US government LIED, LIED AND LIED, in order to start the terrible war on Iraq by Bush and Cheney under the auspices of the neocon deep state plan.

Its called THE BIG LIE

This tactic was perfected in the Nazi era under Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels and is still be done today under the US government.

Joseph Goebbels said:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
en.wikipedia.org...

The above tactic is being done again by the US.

Check out the link where Corbett exposes this lie for what it is---a BIG LIE

So, your contention is that US Intel lied about an Iranian general? Why Iran? Why not a US politician? Why not a presidential candidate that could undermine the Cabal?

The sad thing is... I think you know you are being played
edit on 11-1-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You have a fascist mentality and try to suppress speech you don't like telling you the FACTS

You don't even look at the video.

It just goes to show us that:

the Big Lie works when people lap it up like a dog laps up manure

I watched the video. All I saw was a deranged drama queen who thinks that he can just say something is a lie having done zero research and expect people to just go along with him. His main argument for it being a lie is that the Govt won;t supply journalists with intelligence to prove it's true!

You've got to be one dumb sh*t to believe him at his word - one look at him and it's obvious he's suffering from some kind of mental disease - once you hear what he has to say, it just confirms it.

But we should blindly believe the US govt because they never lie? What evidence has the US government provided that proves Soleimani is responsible for 600 dead Americans?
edit on 11-1-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So, this guy says something, and you believe him.

The White House says something else, and other people believe them.

The only people that know the truth are the intelligence experts looking at the issue right now, and the simple fact is that you are probably never, EVER going to find out in your lifetime - maybe in 50 or 100 years when the files are declassified.

Actual fact is this - anyone on ATS who claims to know exactly what has gone on here is a damn liar or is a 5am door kick down away from facing life in a maximum security wing for violating their oath.

Everything is speculation and opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Now they’re “Trump’s” lies?!?!?!??

Welcome to the moronic left

Village Idiot living up to his/her name and Willtell claiming YouTube Video opinion pieces to be facts...

Pretty average day in the life of Leftists on ATS..

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Corbett is uninformed and is being disingenuous.

I worked for an multinational organization that was in the pharmaceutical arena back in the 2000's based in the USA. We were owned by a company in the UK and had a Chinese division. We made lyophilizers. So what can you do with a lyophilizer. Well you lyophilize a WMD.

Toxin Agents- Biological Weapons - GlobalSecurity.org www.globalsecurity.org... › wmd › intro › bio_tox Jul 24, 2011 - Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) ... Potential biological agents, biotoxins are generally stored in vials in lyophilized or powdered

Just after 2002, we were ordered by an executive in UK to ship one of our lyophilizers to China. That was prohibited under US Law as it was classified has a potential use as a WMD. Since we had to trace the warranty on it our buds in China shipped the lyophilizer to Iraq before the invasion. These are big machines @ 8' x 8' x 10' high and weigh tons. Iraq shipped it into Syria just across the boarder just before the invasion. So enough on Bush and Cheney.

I contacted my handler who got in touch with DHS. They were in court in 2005 in United States District Court for the Southern District of New York to obtain several International warrants of arrest in three countries. While in court in front of the judge [3] US State Department Attorneys acting for Condoleezza Rice entered the courtroom and shut it down on behalf of the national security of the United States. So it just faded away. The Lead Federal Agent was reassigned and never to be heard from again.

Bush and Cheney didn't lie on that stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Ah, c'mon now!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hats off to Aubrey Bailey.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

We know the truth. We know they lied about Iraq and started a despicable war. And been doing it again and again and again and again.

That's enough to know

And if you don't know that then go back to sleep

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Village Idiot

That's right, anyone here that points out Trumps Lies, deceit and criminal behavior, should be banned for life.

Welcome to the new ATS

No, believing that trash is true is the problem. I know soldiers that were there and know it was the General that increased the death toll.

This is the new era of ATS today.
I know soldiers who were there... I have an Iranian friend who says... My wife's friend was once on a vacation in Iran..
I have studied the windmills better than anyone...

I wasn't there but I trust the former soldiers I talked to, what's your point?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

WHAT exactly did they lie about ?

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.
Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.
The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

Passage

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

President Barack Obama, signed Executive Order 13224 designating Suleimani as a “specially designated global terrorist.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ISIS praises US murder of Iranian general Soleimani as ‘divine intervention’ that will help them rise again

Actions have ramifications all over. The simple-minded and ignorant don’t realize that.
www.rt.com...

ISIS hated this guy. Why?

Because he was probably ISIS’ worst enemy

And again it's being proven the US is their best friEnd
edit on 11-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think I can simplify it all as it seems we are dickering over a number, if he has caused 1 American death then kill the MFer...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

President Barack Obama, signed Executive Order 13224 designating Suleimani as a “specially designated global terrorist.

Obama was just like Trump, a deep state puppet.

He did nothing while scum bag Hillary and Jack-ass Susan Rice destroyed Libya

Obama wasn’t crap!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join