It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Corbett totally destroys the LIE that Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You may as well tell us you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So, apparently this started over an alleged death of a mysterious contractor. Unknown and unnamed

Then Trump bombed some militias that had nothing to do necessarily with the murder of the contractor.

Then came the embassy attack by the militias bombed by the US and then Trump decided to murder Soleimani

Soleimani was in Iraq legally by the invitation of the Iraqi government.

www.youtube.com...

Please see this link. I can't embed it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

and then i legitimately apologize for my error i follow lots of news on a few boards so very well could have been wrong about my assumption on what you said so mea culpa

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If someone you know personally lies to your face over and over again, what do you do? Do you continue to give them the benefit of the doubt every time they tell you something? Or do you just take it as a given that they’re lying to you?

I wouldn’t tolerate that behavior from anyone in my personal life, let alone the government. Especially under this President. Does anyone really believe a person who would change a weather map with a sharpie and lie about it wouldn’t lie about something bigger and more important?

The only rational thing to do in a situation like this is to assume everything they tell you is a lie. You’d have to be a complete moron to believe anything a compulsive liar tells you.

You’re supposed to lick the boot. Not make a meal out of it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The 600 dead US soldier information came out while Obama was in office. His DOD released the information while he was trying to garner support to hand over billions of dollars to Iran and reduce sanctions on them in exchange for magic beans and worthless non-binding agreements. You talk about "this president" and lies when "this president" wasn't even running for president when these facts were provided on what a POS Soleimani was.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Willtell

and then i legitimately apologize for my error i follow lots of news on a few boards so very well could have been wrong about my assumption on what you said so mea culpa

You don’t have to apologize. But I appreciate the gesture.

But I want folks to know that I keep an open mind.

Also, I am NOT a fan of Iran’s government.

And wish they would be less militant for the sake of their people. I hope they can make peace with the US and Isreal. But it's not for me to tell them how to do that.

Also, I am totally against the way they treat their people. I don't like theocracies.

On the other hand, the US as far as I’m concerned has to make up for the original sin, the war in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If someone you know personally lies to your face over and over again, what do you do? Do you continue to give them the benefit of the doubt every time they tell you something? Or do you just take it as a given that they’re lying to you?

I wouldn’t tolerate that behavior from anyone in my personal life, let alone the government. Especially under this President. Does anyone really believe a person who would change a weather map with a sharpie and lie about it wouldn’t lie about something bigger and more important?

The only rational thing to do in a situation like this is to assume everything they tell you is a lie. You’d have to be a complete moron to believe anything a compulsive liar tells you.

You’re supposed to lick the boot. Not make a meal out of it.

Rubber stamp another. You need some new material.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I think we can put this whole thing to bed if we bring the troops home
1st Iran needs to eat crow over the downed aircraft,to think these clowns are fiddling with nuclear technology

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So, apparently this started over an alleged death of a mysterious contractor. Unknown and unnamed

Then Trump bombed some militias that had nothing to do necessarily with the murder of the contractor.

Then came the embassy attack by the militias bombed by the US and then Trump decided to murder Soleimani

Soleimani was in Iraq legally by the invitation of the Iraqi government.

www.youtube.com...

Please see this link. I can't embed it.

Actually in another thread the contractor Was named,but i cant remember the thread.
The man was the leader of the quds force. HE sent many IED's to Iraq under his direction.
And so what if the guy was in iraq legally. the UN told him to not leave Iran or he was risking his life.
HE was designated a terrorist and as such the NDAA allowwed his killing.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You clearly do your own research and it shows.
www.google.com...
The man's name was Nawres Hamid. He was a 33 year old naturalized American citizen working as a translator for the US military in Iraq under a DOD contracted linguistic services company.

Nawres Hamid... pissed upon by you as "unknown and unnamed." His passing marred on ATS by an individual so filled with hatred and venom that they feel the need to not only lie about the man, but question his existence because "Orange Man Bad" is the only language you're able to speak. Mr, Hamid, professional linguist made his living translating words from English to Arabic while your soul makes its death translating English into blind hatred online.

Nicely done.
edit on 11-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So Trump believes and acted on information released by the Obama administration? Roflmao

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Everyone else is a liar and if Trump says it then it must be true. Trump doesn't lie. We can trust Trump and should always believe his narrative. Hail Trump! For he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I absolutely adore the sentiment that believing a president on even one thing makes you a worshipper of false idols. Y'all a nuckin futs.

It's either:
A: You believe the president on x.
You are a cultist fascist POS.
B: You don't believe the president on x.
You are anti-American.

Middle ground is abundant and filled with most Americans. Nobody listens to that crap. Then the voters turn out and everyone wonders: well how the hell did that happen? Maybe ya should've shut the hell up and listened to the real world. This goes for everyone.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's a fact he was responsible for the overseeing the supply of explosives which were used in IEDs to kill coalition troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. When my mate was killed, the inquiry looked into forensic fingerprint of where such explosives came from. General estimates are arund the 15% of casualties figure.

He spearheaded to Iranian proxy war efforts in the Gulf, striking both civilian and military targets with the former landing him on the US terror watchlist in 2007.

He wasn't solely responsible for them and didn't construct or instruct where to place the bombs, contrary to what various US admins have tried to claim as IED's are nothing new and were used long before the war in Afghanistan (ETA used to use them in Europe in the 90s, have a mate who used to diffuse them in Spain).

Still doesn't make it legal to kill him or change it was a violation of Iraqi sovereignty and the reason the US were meant to be in Iraq (invited back in 2014/5 solely to fight ISIS) pr give an explanation or evidence as to why they did it now rather than the numerous other times he was In Baghdad in recent months and years.
edit on 11-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Bro do a google search before you try and derail someones thread over a figure of speech. It makes you look dumb af especially considering they're right. Not that its on topic or anything but dogs do eat crap especially their own, its an evolutionary trait they picked up along the way that they do in an effort to hide their trails in the wild. Cats cover, dogs just straight up eat.

On topic this isn't a surprise at all. Yet his loyal cultists aren't gonna care if their messiahs a sh@t bag so why bother? To be fair, its not like almost every other president in history hasn't done the same thing. Lying in order to start a conflict thats not needed in so the rich can profit off the blood of real americans. The real kicker is, when these same so called "patriots" will make every excuse in the book for the orange orangutan because its the guy who they rooted for. Yea trumps so special and incorruptible.... Bunch of flippin dweebs.
edit on 11-1-2020 by Jg513 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Soleimani was responsible for 600 American deaths

Regardless if thats propaganda , it wasn't what triggered taking out Soleimani per se, it was reports of Soleimani helping orchestrate the US embassy protests / attack .. ...Trump doesn't want a Benghazi / Iranian hostage crisis ...

Whether or not the reports of Soleimani wanting to bomb the US Embassy are true is another question. .....

Who is Qassim Soleimani

Soleimani is suspected of directing a mob of hundreds of Iranian-backed militants to storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad this week, triggering a two-day faceoff with American forces at the most heavily fortified U.S. diplomatic mission in the world.
Attackers at the scene spray-painted "Soleimani is our leader" under a broken window at the embassy

Soleimani planned to blow up U.S. Embassy

edit on 11-1-2020 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has pointed out to you that Joseph Goebbels never said what was quoted.
That was taken and expanded from a translation of Mein Kampf
History
History
History

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Some folks need to learn history. Or at least something

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join